JFK RELEASE DELAY

JFK RELEASE DELAY
Trump only releasing 2800 files. Delays the rest.
DAMMIT.
abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/govt-release-2800-secret-jfk-assassination-records-trump-50747197

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/10/26/john-f-kennedy-assassination-archives-release-secret-jfk-files/798788001/
npr.org/2017/10/26/559799857/final-jfk-assassination-files-due-to-be-released
apnews.com/3814a426ab4c4295abb014bfb48da4d2/Trump-holding-back-some-JFK-files,-releasing-others?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP_Politics
youtu.be/Tx7Ff0F-JL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHAT TYPE OF SHIT IS THIS

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Trump confirmed useless

ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't worry user. We have ways to make the CIA squeal like a bitch.

The CIA needs to be destroyed entirely.
All it's employees need to be imprisoned for life
It's the only way

Trump could declassify with the stroke of a pen. And yet he doesn't. Why?

Like?

Can he though?

He’s the president of course he can

The irony of this question in this thread is fucking killing me

He’s saving Ted Cruz’s ass so he’s gonna remove all the parts about his dad since he and Ted are bros now. Also he’s waiting for George bush to die peacefully before he will rebel the stuff regarding Bush.

>Trump wants to release JFK shit
>CIA flips their shit
I don't need papers to tell me CIA did it.

Yyyup.
Only one who can.
Did.
Blech.

really he could?

I'd be a total supporter if it happens

#FakeNews

Perhaps he didn't want to get JFK'd if you know what I mean

Trump isn't even getting the declassified files. They are refusing to hand them over to their own command in chief.

Let that sink in and tell me how damning that information is.

Looks like delay for 180 days for CIA niggers to justify redactions

On one hand that's nothing, compared to 70 years

OTOH THEYVE ALREADY HAD 70 YEARS

Why are they so worried about releasing them you might ask

He cant release them, I heard thats why (((they))) killed JFK

Here's another link CIA nigger
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/10/26/john-f-kennedy-assassination-archives-release-secret-jfk-files/798788001/

these niggers never imagined a president would release them, that's why they aren't prepared

Um, what? It hasn't even been 70 years since the actual assassination.

Sauce on this?

He wants to make the intelligence community look bad. Breaking Federal Law! Lock him up!

BS. He can release anything anytime he wants to.

Clinton was supposed to win and seal them for another 25 years for national security reasons

MAGA XD

They're lazy motherfuggs

Fucking Pissed!

Fucking letting them redact more shit! we need to know what fucking happened. We run this shit not them. That is why we have our 2nd amendment.

He's waiting to see if Bush senior pays up to not release the rest

What did user means by this?

FPBP, TRUMP BTFO

this is like thinking Christmas is tomorrow and then tomorrow comes and you find out it's really February 6th

Exactly. I cant explain how fucking mad I am right now.

A live reading or an old fashioned Trump tweet!

You're right, I did the math in my head

ITS BEEN 54 YEARS

FIFTY FOUR FUCKING YEARS
I
F
T
Y

F
O
U
R

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

Y
E
A
R
S

you don't think they would do you?

Another 180 days to assassinate trump

like posting about getting rid of CIA

get JFK'd in a few hours.

>YOU'RE OUT!

Fake news?

It should be the job of the CIA to protect this nation and that includes the President. It should be their job to make sure the world knows who killed JFK.
And the only reason they wouldn't want the world to know why one of the men that they trained as an agent killed JFK...well, what else are we suppose to believe other than it looks like the CIA is completely corrupt?
I mean when you have all of the stories now of Air America, or the Contras, of MKULTRA, and now this. Now it looks like even the President of the United States is not safe from them. What they hell. Like, what the hell?

no I fucking verified it sadly.
npr.org/2017/10/26/559799857/final-jfk-assassination-files-due-to-be-released

holy fuck this is infuriating. At this rate the CIA will never be shattered into a thousand pieces. Those fucks had a lifetime to redact shit already. I would much prefer that he just released it all at once without redaction, lets get some justice going on. I bet its bigger than MKUltra.

They're not lazy, they're protecting themselves.

Once they're all dead and China owns everything that isn't Jewish, then maybe.

MAYBE

To maintain control of the future, and present, they have to control the past. To do that they have to keep the true history hidden so they can continue to manufacture the lies. Without the power of the lies they are nothing. JFK was the big move for them. If you strip that away what is left, cocaine, heroin, and failed attempts. They are not bright men but rather a small crime family that has gotten dumber in each generation.

The Apocalypse will come, all will be revealed, and they will perish in the flames of rebirth. It is only a matter of time, information wants to be free.

even if it said the CIA killed JFK, nobody would do anything. it would be on the news for a couple nights and that's it.
i don't get what the big deal is.

This, or threaten Trump with something else to stop its release.

These fucking thugs.

Beautiful

Checked nigga. Assassinated retard

What did JFK have to cover up? It turns out an awful lot.

We can start with his health. Kennedy was a very sick man. He didn't want the public knowing about his Addison's disease, or that he took massive medications to get through the day, or that he was a sitting target thanks to the back brace and ace bandages he wore from his thighs to upper torso that kept him propped up in that car.

So naturally the autopsy was covered up.

He had a lot of girlfriends, including one that was a mob mistress. That's a dangerous game when the president has a liaison with a mobster's girlfriend.

Kennedy's FBI wiretapped Martin Luther King, Jr. Can't let that get out.

His attorney general and brother plotted to kill Castro. And guess what? The mob was enlisted to help.

JFK himself had a lot to cover up, a lot to keep secret.

I don't know what the secret documents will truly reveal, but I suspect they will reveal more about the president and the Kennedy administration than about the facts of the assassination. We already know the basic facts. Turns out we always did.

But that other stuff? It was covered up.

>when trump tweets out the files from his private dropbox

Let’s be honest if there is something really bad in those files like CIA involvement ((they)) will never let us see them

I just want to know he didn't do anything wrong ;_;

I'm so fucking mad, I wish I was a fly on the wall in that office where they scramble what to do about the JFK files.

lol cucked

>even if it said the CIA killed JFK, nobody would do anything. it would be on the news for a couple nights and that's it.
>i don't get what the big deal is.
Yeah, an explicit infiltration by an intelligence agency to further economic globalism. Nbd, amirite?

Nope.

Buh-but he had no choice and stuff. See?

apnews.com/3814a426ab4c4295abb014bfb48da4d2/Trump-holding-back-some-JFK-files,-releasing-others?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP_Politics

No, JFK is like the one guy most Americans are holding onto
The US hasn't had a President since him that the most people kind of even liked.
It's a big deal.

nobody would do shit. i don't think you realize how little people care about anything.

Fuck glumpf and fuck white people.

fuck trump

so we have 3 possible scenarios

>CIA never delivers, Trump/Assange reveals the docs anyways. People confirm that CIA killed jfk. Trump disbands CIA/FBI.

>False flag attack to distract / last card?

>They will deliver but they will kill Trump in November when he travels to SK.

>nothing

Fucking shit been watching JFK doc all morning get ready to dive Right in

it'd be a legitimate reason to begin shutting it down. they don't get to decide who is and isn't president you raging fucking retard

The fact that they want to redact shit proves they are up to no good, why are americans not fucking outraged by this corrupt government?HOW FUCKING STUPID HAVE THEY MADE EVERYONE!

>To maintain control of the future, and present ... they have to keep the true history hidden so they can continue to manufacture the lies
Yep, and they won't use the 180 days to disguise their self preservation as protecting the national interest, they're going to use it to twist Trumps arm.

Maybe he can use it to twist theirs, and double cross them would be the dream.

people really have not worked this out yet?

what the concern is over "national security"??

israel was involved. this is why it is being delayed and probably never released. israel

Not this time. This is different than anything that has happened in America.

i can't tell if you're being serious

Really makes you think

Gas yourself CIA nigger

cough cough mossad

>Trump needs Ted Cruz's vote for tax reform and can't risk losing any votes
>Releasing all the documents, some which include Cruz's dad, would risk losing his vote
>He'll release the remaining the documents in 6 months when tax reform is done

yall niggas dumb. it is Israel. they don't want to ruin the imagine

>inb4 it was lyndon b johnson who orchestrated it

this thread and all the replies are just as worthless as the nothingbhurger itself

They're too busy distracted by telvision and other nonsense

HITLERS DUBBS CONFIRM

JEWS KILLED JFK

Yours especially

kek

WIKILEAKS GIVE THE CIA AN OCTOBER SURPRISE ON JFK!

What do you think Trump knows about the JFK files now?

Nice job schlomo

Your country's days are numbered. when your crimes are revealed, America will pull the plug or worse.

youtu.be/Tx7Ff0F-JL0

This is 4D chess user. What could possibly be problematic within the files after so long unless the problem is still ongoing. Speculation will be in our favor.
Well stated. I'm going to save this to use as pasta later. Thank you

Don't ever forget YOU elected him. What are your excuse this time?

That if he doesn't tow the line he's gonna get JFK'd.

>Trump only releasing 2800 files. Delays the rest.
Nice fucking meme. The CIA is the ones delaying the release so they can censor it

Trump is deep state.

MICHAEL COLLINS PIPER WAS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING

You fucking morons, these files were set to be released by a 1992 law. Trump didnt release anything in fact hes doing the opposite and not releasing things

I thought the entire point of this release is that, by law, they had to be released unredacted? Not that the glow-in-the-darkies care about the law of course.

>Yanks have guns to overthrow corrupt government
>gets bummed repeatedly by corrupt government
>shoot each other instead

ayy lmao

ALL OF IT

Pretty much this. Should have been her, then we maybe would have gotten the full dossier.