Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11159956
strawpoll.me/11159933
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shitty OP

F

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>CRAAAAAAWLIIING IN MY CRAWL

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo

>candybitchfag will defend this ep

no spoilers pls

DED
E
D

she knew what to do

rip juzoboys

This week Chiaki also dies, it's the week of dead DR waifus

COMPETITION STATUS: ELIMINATED

Holy fuck why did the attacker blow ruruka the fuck out like this

What, so how was Kirigiri's death in any way Naegi's fault?

That what you got by being shit at investigation and wasting time with fedoraman.

SHE IS NOT DEAD FAGGOT

Juzoboy... I....

I WANT PURPLE HAIRED AHOGE CHILDREN END. WHERE IS IT

Hey! She looks pretty cute without that dumbass fucking hat.

>her death got overshadowed by Kyoko's

THE FUCKING MADWOMAN. I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE KILLED KIRIGIRI

If he was dead, her NG code wouldn't have activated

Juzo is not dead

Sadly, he was the one to get slayed by Munakata, a man who has already turned despair, a man with no waifu and who had nothing to lose, except Sakakura. So he fixed that, I guess.

Besides, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Juzoboy... It's time to let go. He's dead.

I already became numb to Kirigiri dying after that one part in DR1.
Still sad though.
Only just started liking Juzo so that's kinda sad too, unless he makes it somehow.

Ruruka, however, can fuck off. Glad that piece of garbage is dead.

The brightest hope blooms from the darkest of despair. Remember that.

>Candy in her mouth

POTTERY

JUSTICE FOR YOI-CHAN

GET FUCKED

He let 4 rounds passed because he did jack shit

Revenge for killing her bf for no reason

strawpoll.me/11159956

>Purple hates and "she's dead" callers,

I'm both. I was actually laughing really hard during the stream.

Kohacka knew nobody gave a shit about her at this point. It was a bait and switch.

Rip in pieces juzoboys.
ep 1 - ep 9

Both Juzo and Kirigiri's deaths were so fucking upsetting. I feel empty inside.

He wasn't trying to solve the mystery of what was going on, he was trying to get everyone to trust hope.

Even if he succeeded they wouldn't solve the mystery of who the traitor was.

>People really thinks Kirigiri is dead
ARE ALL FUCKIN RETARDS?

What if she's the 16th?

Because he didn't kill himself like Munakata asked. If he did then Kirigiri would have survived

Why persona fag killed juzo bro?

THIS IS A LIEE

I'm going to marry Sonia!

This was a hell of a ride.

vote on kirideath

strawpoll.me/11159933

Everything is Naegi's fault. Stupid little shit can't even save his waifu.

>That face
>All those candies in her mouth
Man her death must've been brutal.

Poison only simulates death ;)

she went to space

didn't you pay attention, there was rockets and everything

I already prepared for this, my friend. But do take in mind that he isn't a confirmed death yet and for that we have to stay strong!

Till we see the counter and till we see the corpse of our boy, but no else shall we cave in to the words my friend!

Bully-kun, Hajianon, don't fear we shall not tremble and we shall stand strong as Sakakura's body is still not confirmed to be death. He has survived a spear through his shoulder, one that pierced his artery so he might survive this as well! We shall await, but we shall not cave in!

Who knows, either he's mad, or he had a legit reason.
Maybe Juuzo actually did find his way to Chisa's pussy.

He wanted to silence the JUZOBOYS

JUST WHEN SHE'S FINALLY READY TO TAKE HIS HOPE SEED

HER NG CODE WAS: SLEEP IN THE SAME ROOM AS THE MASTERMIND

I refuse to believe our boy is dead yet. He will return

>13th branch leader is the mastermind
>Asahina is the attacker
>she kept Naegi alive so Kiri's NG code would kill her

butthurt self insert cucks

She will live on.
...as truth bullets

>It took 6 years for bacon to die
Reviving Kirinigger would be even worse writing.

REMEMBER THE OP

SLEEPING PILLS

EVERYONE IS ACTUALLY ALIVE

I think she really is dead this time. On the other side
>People really thinks Juzo is dead

Naegiri is a dead ship.

Just like Taka's in DR1.

And Hiyoshit in DR2

ASAHINA WINS
HAHAHAHAHA

Don't forget to press F for hotwheels too

Its time to let go Juzoboy

Man this is such a ride. All we need is Nanami's death and the threads will go ape shit. I'm glad I started watching this alongside Sup Forums

but everyone slept in the same room at the beginning of the game

blood is hiding for the hymen which got pierced

>people still doubted that Mitarai is the traitor
Why are people this fucking dumb? He's literally the only one who could be.

>People will actually support IT WAS ANIME ending after their meat-handed waifu got btfo

>5 survivors left
>one of which is still unknown

I mean, she really could have easily faked it... but at the same time if she was forced to fall asleep like the others, unless she woke up before the other three.

I JUST DON'T WANT HER TO BE DEAD. It's one of those deaths that make all the BS she's going through since DR1 seem pointless in retrospect. The DR1 cast should have been safe, you never should have killed anyone Kodaka. I hope someone murders you in your sleep.

>asahina

>INB4 THIS IS JUST AN ANIME

Impossible
He is not strong enough to move the lockers that blocked the door to get to Ruruka
Only Asahina or P4 could have done it

Guys, help me get out of this darkest timeline

You're a cold bastard user. I like you.

Same here, user. Three dead in one fucking episode, two of which were waifus? Christ Kodaka, you can be a little LESS madman if you want.

user, I love Kirigiri and Naegiri to death, but you need to accept it.

>Every time a character dies a despairfag laughs

Feels good, my brothers. All this despair.

Chiaki is next.

>crying
Literally confirmed that the victim wakes up when the attacker does

Would be hilarious that Ruruka stabbed Yoi anyways if people were just simulating death.

Yeah if not for him Sayaka wouldn't have died.

Now he just lost his best friend because of his retardedness.

I hate Naegi

This was the cutest ship, and I didn't even ship it before this epsiode ;_;
Hell Naegi blushing at Kirigiri's compliments was even cuter. jesus fucking christ, Kodaka is so awful

Not waifu, but I still liked Kirigiri.
I would NOT want them to make it a fucking anime though.
If it happened, it happened. Let her rest.

Has someone translated her NG code? Also still no boats.

Remember to pay your respects to the mastermind.

Also guys Ryouta's NG is relating to the time limit. But my lack of kanji makes me unable to translate the rest.

>Kirigiri is dead

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Actually, the thread will be saltier if Chiaki lives and gets a happy ending.

Especially now that Kyoko is dead.

Trust my six
Asahina will suck Naegi's dick(s)

Unless there's some hidden exit, he can't leave the room since they barricaded themselves

>Still thinking this is a game

I HOPE THAT BITCH STAY DEAD

Why are people surprised Fedoraman's sacrifice was in vain?

Are people forgetting that Kuzuryuu barely escaped death in DR2 with a last minute change? There was no way Kodaka would do it again.

Juzo "Munakata... Why...."
Munakata "You should already.. know the reason"
Probably took it upon himself to kill everyone except him so no chance of RoD surviving among the cast

Yes, a long as Sakakura isn't decapitated, he is as dead as Togami for now. Which means, he may still be living, even if it's unlikely, due to the blood loss.

I still can hope for the man who did nothing wrong and bullied people, who deserved it!

No the dr1 cast was on the table but for fucks sake kill her when its the fucking climax. This is just shitty writing

Hold an AB game you shifter

>IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO
Munakata can

Maybe I'm blind, but where's the knife that's associated with deaths by the attacker?

It says: Don't let the game reach the 5th limit, which is 10 hours.

What was the song played at the very end of the episode after the credits when they were showing dead kirigiri?

Time to flood the catalog Sup Forums