Powerful. Sup Forums has no argument against this. Check your privilege!

Powerful. Sup Forums has no argument against this. Check your privilege!

CHECK

THESE

It doesn't even try to prove the claim worng though
It only raises more claims which could in turn support the "refuted" claim since the people who get let in generally are unfit

Sage

Butthurt much shitlord?

I
A. Did get in
B. Would blame the whole wealth tier system which includes the minorities allowed in

yet, liberals put no effort whatsoever into making it harder for the rest of that group to get in, only for young white males.

Hahahaha soccer player. It's sad when leftists have to reach so far with their propaganda. Yes, all these white people getting into colleges based solely on their sports performances.

the nig doesn't even have money and he still got in, that's called black privilege.

Literal visual example of what minority privilege is

Porbably not, niggerfaggot, how bout' you?

Fuck me I love that gif.

It's da best

Nigger

In theory college should be competitive for the best of the best, but at the end of the day they can choose anyone they want to be there. They should have the freedom to choose anyone they want who is willing to go and if you don't get in, you're also free to go somewhere else.

NO U

>tfw dropout

MAN I SURE HOPE THIS NEXT BEER FUCKING PUTS ME OUT OF MY GOD DAMN MISERY AND ENDS IT ALLLLLL! JUST LIKE THE LAST FUCKING 6 JUST LIKE THE LAST FUCKING 9! IS IT OVER YET!? CAN I STOP!? I WANT TO GO BACK I WANT TO TRY AGAIN IWANT TO BE 20 AGAIN! PLEASE GOD JUST END ME IF THIS IS IT!

so all the white people need some extra special excuse to get in but the black guy just needs to be black?

>Asian:Hmong; SAT:1500 ACT:34 GPA:4.0
>Played soccer, football, piano, and bass guitar
>Harvard (reject), MIT (accept), Stanford (accept)
That would have been full acceptance letter if I was a nigger

(U)nder (R)epresented (M)inority