TRUMP BACKS OUT OF JFK DOC RELEASE

Liar, con artist, and just another card carrying member of "the swamp"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God Emperor Donald Trump is true to His word

its the pussified beta leftist deep state and globalists trying to sabotage the release of truth

They had to delay for a day in order to redact the names of some possible agents that are still around. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

>lolwut
archives.gov/research/jfk

firstly, he never said he would release the JFK docs
secondly, shut up.

STFU faggot. He bowed to them.

he literally said exactly that yesterday. so interesting

This.

Deep State is all going crazy to prevent that stuff going out. Which could only be a problem if certain actors (read Bush sr) are still around

>Subject to the receipt of further information

they've had plenty of time for this.

you have to know that he got something very valuable in return.

he was "waiting for documentation" before releasing.

of what?

dunno - but you're going to find out soon.

I took an extra ADD pill in preparation for digging through the files.

Still 2500 soon.

motherfucker. im mad at trump calm me down

What do you use? I honestly chowed on 3 aderalls this morning for this.

Ah yes, redactions that take 25 years and a day to complete. My apaologies for not being understanding.

Yeah, some 90 year old CIA niggers are still working deep undercover. Get your head out of your ass- Trump is pussying out to protect corrupt government agencies, not innocent individuals

I took a bunch of oxys so I wouldn't look through it

Did Trump just use their own lies as a bargaining chip against the CIA niggers?

Well it's obvious the CIA killed him now. fuck drumph and fuck white people impeach now. fucking liar former dump voter here.

negative
he's a useless bitch

calm down.

Methylphenidate.

Adderall almost cost me my marriage. But I did have some cool experiments going in the garage.

Which would make him no better than them. He's fucking garbage.

im on dextroamphetamine

That would make him King Nigger

WE

How did adderall do that? Were you masturbating to much? That's my problem when I take it

This shit is getting memory holed like the Hillary nigger tape.

>im mad at trump calm me down
three words
d
chess

Orange fucking KEK! Enjoy your cheeseburgers faggots.

nevermind the JFK files

guys where do I get some adderall?

Thanks kek

Donald J. Trump killed JFK. I don't mean he hired the hit, no, I mean he literally pulled the trigger and murdered the 35th President of the United States. Back then (and today to an extent) Trump was member of the KGB. He worked with his comrades as well as Cuban nationals to plot the murder and make sure some low level player took the downfall. Trump releasing the JFK docs is a response to internal deep state pressure to expose himself. Trump expects the parts naming him will be redacted, but they won't be. CIA will make sure of it (THANK YOU CIA). Trump will then resign in utter disgrace and Pence will take over. That is until Paul Ryan produces incontrivertible evidence DJT colluded with Russia, at which Pence will resign and Ryan takes over. (Ryan hasn't been able to produce evidence yet because DJT has him on vid giving McConnel a handjob[it's fake video don't worry]). Once Ryan gets in office he will then prove Hillary was cheated out of the office, and declare her the rightful president, and on November 8th, one year to the day Hillary was a victim of election fraud, she will take the office and right this country's true path to the stars.

-

NGA insider

fag

Na fuck that when you say a thing you do a thing he had one job. But he did give himself a nice double speak out which he used.

"“There’s a mad scramble going on in the executive branch to get this done,” one official said.""

He used this to get these slimy fucks to do something beside plot his jfk.

Fuck off nigger, he posted this yesterday. Your so-called God Emperor is a fucking sham.
>b-b-but what if they threatened to kill him? You can't expect him to take that risk!
The Founding Fathers signed the Declaration of Independence knowing that if they lost, their heads were gone. True patriots don't back down in the face of death.

Taking adderall for recreational purposes is degenerate as fuck. Drink a Red Bull like a real neo nazi

What a dumb shit. If he shows the proof the CIA and FBI are willing to murder presidents no one will believe whatever bullshit they give Mueller to impeach trump.

If someone can get the president to stop the release of these files then it truly means there is a deep state

And this deep state has something so big to hide that a president can't even fuck with it.

cuck

suppose to be only 2400 pages release tonight so he didn't technical ly lie but just hid the truth.

You guys are getting desperate. Did you not see the retard spic get deported this morning?

Damn that pesky reading comprehension. Look how all the shills are calling him a liar, the Hill cnn all the retards in the msm

>Democrat meme flag
>Calling others degenerate

finally, someone agrees with me.

clearly he received something important. i think it was the lifting of the gag order on the uranium one informant.

fug :OOOO

Trump is not a patriot. He's a con artists that tricked an entire board of lowlife no kiss virgin wizards into thinking he's going to do something about corruption. Wake up people, Donald J. Trump is the corruption.

It sounds more like Trump and Co. are playing Presidential Level scare tactics on the freaks who tried to kill him in Las Vegas. What the fuck did they expect? Kid gloves after a massacre? These fags have been sucking too much green dick (money, that is.)

I can't help but still be excited because of the rest of the happenings going on

I wasn't diagnosed with ADD until I was 32. For the first time in my life, I could carry one of my ideas through to completion. It started with hydroponics, and moved into a large indoor compost worm farm. I was also chopping down all the trees in the yard and turning them into furniture. I would sometimes spend 18 hours in the garage working. If my wife tried to slow me down, I would jump in her shit. She called me Jekyll and Hyde.

>A trump nigger defends Trump

You Trump niggers are like jews, even when you are proven demonstrably false you stick to your lies.

We have known all about the Uranium One deal for years now. Since 2009 it has been in the news if you wanted to see it.

this.

How does everyone forget that the shitposter in chief, is also a strategic dynamo when it comes to horsetrading? He has repeatedly created value out of thin air and forced the forking of a one-way system. If Trump is leveraging assets in some kind of big takedown, this file is obviously a yuge marker to inherit.

Why are you hiding behind a meme flag, leaf?

This only proves that the JFK files are hiding pretty big shit. Why else would Trump's masters stop him?

He's trading it for Roswell.

He's only redacting shit that might cause a security risk (i.e. CIA safehouses, names of agents still alive). Relax or GTFO, fuckstick.

WOW CONVINCING POST GUYS ME TOO

Is there anything this retard says and actually does?

safehouses agents still alive realy thats just some BS who gives a shit about an 90 year old agent anymore

A lie is a lie, no matter how much you try to wrap it up and put a pretty little bow on it. He promised files, and you know what files he's talking about when he said "should be interesting." He definitely wasn't talking about the information behind where Oswald got his shoes from.
Oh fuck off, he pissed me off with this, but he's better than handing the country off to a bunch of screeching women and niggers like your lot.

DO IT LEAF.

Shut up Hillary

2,800 documents will be released today. Around 300 documents will be held up to review them to make sure there's no national security stuff in it. Just watched this on ABC news.

>TRUMP BACKS OUT OF JFK DOC RELEASE
are people actually surprised?
flip flopping is his forte
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

Just took aderall for the first time in a few years... not as good as I remember although when I was taking aderall I hadn't done many other drugs yet.

I am from Boone County, North Carolina. When I saw I could use the democrat logo on here that's what I did, I'm a life long democrat, born and raise. Fuck off if oyu don't respect that, virgin

You're gonna be so embarrassed tomorrow

Nigger

It was probably used as a leverage against the spooks. He may have potentially gotten something he wanted.

President Dumb is a rich kike from jew york and the image I posted confirms it.

INTERESTING!
SAD!

I swear to Christ I hate the fags who still like trump worse than postmodern scum at this point. Because it is way more dangerous to have friends who are so easily misled around than it is to have enemies.

Show us your true flag

>Boone County, North Carolina
Remove your meme flag and reveal yourself then.

So, basically the CIA is guilty af, and Trump is going to allow them to keep lying and pretending they are a legitimate government agency operating under the US Constitution. All while consuming massive amounts of tax money and actively destroying this country, as well as countless others?

Trump is pathetic.

he's such crap, i'm so sorry i voted for him. although, he's much better than hilldog...i'm so torn.

he still might btfo the spooks by posting them himself but if he doesnt, hes a pathetic liar

yes - we still agree, you're the best.

we suspected, but didn't really know, and now the insider, the informant who was gagged by the justice department has been ungagged.

great point.

What's going to happen tomorrow? Enlighten us. I'll gladly be embarrassed if we could learn what happened.

You people are impatient and stupid. Remember the thread earlier today about DJTrump, Inc. And Wikileaks...

DRUMPF BACKED OUT OF JFK FILES!! HE'S FUCKING DONE!!!

But seriously, he can't get the nuclear codes.

So happy this was delayed

What were they thinking releasing this on a Thursday

I would have stayed up till 5AM digging through the files and been in a world of shit at work tomorrow.

Did they not know about NEET culture in 1992?

Kennedy was gonna disband the CIA see how that one worked out?

There is nothing to stick up for. Its bullshit.

Its about releasing these files to the american public. Not protecting corrupt gov agencies or Trump using the release as political leverage for himself.

Its fucked.

T. Trumpfkin

i wouldn't go that far but he does act pretty niggerish sometimes

The CIA was better off letting him release it.
Now everyone knows they have something to hide.

You're a dirty fucking hippie nigger. You disgust me.

>easily misled

Is this how you feel about all of us?

forgot my face

I said it further up, the Founders put their names on the Declaration of Independence fully knowing they were dead if they didn't win.

Nothing. I'll let you experience it for yourself.

Wait what? He backed out? The fuck?

The final nail in the coffin of 736492 nails

>backs out

No he didn't you lying leftist fuck, please go swallow a full bottle of aspirin, slit your wrists the long way, then hang yourself for being a retarded shill kike.

adderall cost me heart function. ..got half way through einsteins special reletivity before i had to stop due to health concerns.

>Now everyone knows
>Now
uwot
everyone already knew the CIA has stuff to hide, anyone that thinks the CIA is clean is retarded

>health concerns.
??