britannica.com/place/Canaan-historical-region-Middle-East
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Israel

WE WUZ TROUBADOURS 'N' SHEEEEEEIT

Fpbp

Zimbabwe

Israel, Kurdistan

youtube.com/watch?v=HBTdYD_jHBs

Palestine is legit. Arabs can call the land they've lived in since it was called Canaan whatever they want. Israel is a mythical land based in nothing but religion. It's as real as Hogwarts. Imagine if I created a religion and said, "My God promised me the land of Ohio, and if you don't give me Ohio, I will call you racist and cry until I get my way." Same shit.

VODI SRBE SVOJE

this. rhodesia will rise again

You doing okay over in Puerto Rico?

KOSOVO JE SRBIJA

Off generator power right now, no running water just yet.
That being said weare on a tropical island, natural resources are plenty. It would be very hard to starve or die of thirst here. Fish fill the rivers and chickens fill the streets so it's not bad at all

youtube.com/watch?v=wb6IiSUxpgw

Palestine is just as fake as Israel.

The fucktard was born in Egypt
almost all "palestinians" are refugees from Jordan

"Palestinians" are litterally LARPing Jordanians and Egyptians, who both hate them

Scotland

Take off the meme flag shlomo

Name changed but the Arabs have always been in that land. The entire "israeli/palestine" issue only exists because they cucked and gave some land to the kikes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Palestine

Pakistan and Bangladesh are meme countries and rightful clay of Bharat

>Implying Kikes wern't also there forever
>Implying mudslimes wern't kikes before they were mudslimes

fuck you shithead

don't tell me what to do you little dick sucking douche nozzle

Oh I thought this was a serious thread and not an excuse for a buttmad kike to shill for Israel

cu lads

One shekel has been deposited into your account

My circumcised dick has been deposited into your mother's hairy pussy
You owe me 10 shekels, goy boy

Palestine has never been its own country. Almost all the land was owned by landlords in other countries like Egypt and Turkey. Wealthy European Jews came in and BOUGHT the land. Where they then lawfully and rightfully kicked the sandniggers off their land. Nobody gave the Jews anything. This was going on since the 1880s.

To be clear, I dont like Israel, and basically the whole situation is exactly what the eternal anglo wanted, to divide the region in order to prevent any regional super power.

Palestine was original called Canaan.
Canaan was Arab.
Jews have no claim.

britannica.com/place/Canaan-historical-region-Middle-East