Love is Hard for Cucks

>childhood friend that shares the same interests as you
>when she enters highschool she avoids you and starts fucking popular dudes
>years later you score her on the rebound after she got pumped and dumped for the 20th time

Fucking called it. Called it from the very start. You said I was wrong but here we are. He's such a betaboy that he pierced his own ears because her boyfriend had them pierced.

but he still got to fuck her no?

that isn't a win?

He hasn't yet tho. And it's been 3 volumes. He did force a kiss and confess to her (without her confessing back, even though they're dating).

what the fuck is this

I wouldn't be surprised if he was a virgin because he could never love anyone other than the femc

What manga is this?

Love is hard for otaku

i don't know user this seems like something that would trigger me pretty badly

Dude, calm down. You really are projecting aren't you?

Shoujo/Josei NTR is delicious.

>projecting
>summarizing the events of a manga using emphatic language

???
We need a word filter for projecting like when cuck was kek for awhile.

Wow the first read I see you this comic on Sup Forums and it's already been sullied by ntr shitposters.

Shame because this series is vanilla as fuck. With none of the overtones you are implying.

>With none of the overtones you are implying
That's because they're UNDERTONES dipshit.

Also lurk more newfag, we've had dozens of threads about this manga and they're all NTR shitpost threads.

this is the female fantasy of the faithful dog.

ITT: A bunch of beta-losers unable to accept their waifu has previous romantic experiences

>UNDERTONES
[Citation needed]
Nah, still your own fanfic about being pumped and dumped.
Facts are she's a fujo who can't keep a boyfriend more than a year without them running for the hills at the first sign of her hobby.

She's an adult and main guy is an adult. He couldn't muster the balls to try and be more than just Otaku friends in high school and that is it. But this idea that he got cucked implies that he was in a relationship with her while she was dating other guys.

>used goods
Trash.

It's a fucking shoujo. They're depicting otaku without the things that girls consider gross.

Of course the male had to be a beta cuck ready as a backup plan for the girl.

But, can that manga get cucker than this manga tho?

Name?