Are children becoming transgender/gay/... because they want attention?

Are children becoming transgender/gay/... because they want attention?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qApPU_r2LgA
historyreviewed.com
youtube.com/watch?v=BFC9tRGQ6wg
bewell.com/blog/atrizine-in-water-according-to-new-york-times/
webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-57038/atrazine-oral/details
newsmax.com/Health/Headline/EWG-cancer-causing-chemicals-banish/2015/09/22/id/692658/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

That's part of it, they see how much attention faggots receive and want to have their own special identity.

That would explain why the kikes are promoting this big nose "girl".

Because their parents want attention.

Maybe she hated the idea of being a woman growing up under a psychotic histrionic mother.

I pity the kid. The mother publicly states that she feels nothing for her sole biological child and likes her PoC-pets more.

It's no wonder that the kid turned out this way.

I also pretend to be gay to feel unique and different, so probably.

And this was before fags were accepted.

I have a feeling Brad is going to send a hitman after this bitch.

feel like if i was a child of Brad, I'd want to take after Brad, regardless of chromosomes

Reminds me of that one mother who has like 5 children, 4 of whom range from retarded to outright potato.
Then the one boy who was perfectly healthy was suddenly transgender.
Fucking Münchhausen by proxy hags.

Maybe but it's more because they have some fucked up SJW's for parents.

/thread

transgenderism has been proven to be a mental illness, google it

I can only imagine the rehab specials 20 years from now

Short version:
>It is literally the only thing a child is allowed to decide by themselves.

That's all there is to it being effective, but more has been heaped on top to make it appealing:
If you are a dweeb it is against the rules when someone picks on you
When you are a tranny, it is a hate crime.
Not being nice to you is a hate crime
Not speaking the way you want people to speak is a hate crime
exclusion is now bigotry rather than preference
Failure is now external instead of internal.
Females pretend to accept you now.

Suppose there were any other ways you could gain all of these privileges and more that were as simple as speaking it into reality? If high schoolers said "abracadabra" instead of "it's a lesbian penis, don't be a bigot. You said you loved me". We've raised a generation of narcissists who unironically believe themselves more objective than reality *in a completely secular way*. We're not allowed to NOT raise the generation this way.

You know exactly who is doing this.
You know exactly how they are doing this.
You know exactly why they are doing this.
You know exactly what it feels like to be utterly powerless to stop this.

I'm going to go take a nap.

Angelina abuses him.

No, it's because they want their SJW parents to be proud of them. Ironic isn't it?

>TLC is in it for the long haul
Everything finally makes sense

Meant for

Angelina Jolie is such a fucking disgusting human being. I have literally no respect for her.

she fed her son womens horomones

That woman sounds sociopathic

It's a combination of xenoestrogens, media/education brainwashing, and narcissistic abuse from their parents. Angelina Jolie needs a bullet to the back of the skull.

That, and the excessive amount of hormones in American food and drink.

Jazz is hot, you’re just a faggot.

I'd really love to know what happened on that airplane when brad pitt made the gook his monkey.
>be brad pitt
>access to best snatch in world
>many shekels
>meet a borderline personality actress who is an amazing fuck
>marry her

Then she begins adopting subhumans all over the world, turns your kids into transgender freaks, adopts a gook who thinks he owns your wife and your house.

Now he's had a psychotic break and is locked away somewhere painting, will probably end up in a psych ward. He had the life, he had it all and he flushed it.

This, tranny kids are the new purse poodles.

No fsggot its the parents forcing it on them. Please die

Kids don't know any better. They take all of their cues from their parents. And these kids are going to grow up to hate their parents with a vengeance.

Please explain your logic...

>Jazz is hot
>Youre a faggot...
What the actual fuck are you kids on these days?

I would love to have Jazz bent over doggy style while I tongue fuck her little brown asshole and suck her tiny cock and balls. Then, I would flip her over missionary style and fuck her little ass while sucking on her toes and looking into her eyes while I blew the biggest load of my life deep into her boipucci.

I bet she would be a very young lady under the right tutelage. Unfortunately these leftist parents do not fit that description so they had to shut it down before she became two powerful.

>and those lost tits

Because their parents want attention

*intelligent young lady

they're becoming transgender/gay because they're being raised by sodomites who rape them daily

>lost tits
always thought her tits were only avg, only movie have seen her in was "Gia" and you could tell a lot of it wasn't acting, she's a genuine personality disorder.

it's partly environmental poisons placed delibrately into our food and water systems. even the frogs are going gay and trans because they're getting the atrazine etc in the water
youtube.com/watch?v=qApPU_r2LgA

I wouldn't be shocked, their progressive sociopath parents won't love them unless they're a tranny any more.

archived article you massive faggot

>Jazz is hot
Even before he ballooned up he wasn't very convincing as female. Once he approaches his late 20's he's going to hit that wall hard, assuming he doesn't kill himself first.

no its because of disgustingly bad parenting like pic related.

historyreviewed.com

yes and their parents
No child is developed enough to say the want to become a druid and fuck trees
They are going to kill themselves once they get old enough and realize how fucking retarded they are

we have to save this child!!!!!

It is the new EMO phase

Daily reminder that Angelina Jolie is Jewish, that's why youtube.com/watch?v=BFC9tRGQ6wg

if you have kids and you're not filtering your water that's no good

zerowater at walmart its like $20 or spend $200 on an alexapure from the humble water filter merchant

the more expensive one is better though, but zerowater is good for the price even though it doesn't officially remove a lot of stuff it does actually remove a lot and it comes with a tds meter

avg. >non

>she's a genuine personality disorder
what has a bagina?

bewell.com/blog/atrizine-in-water-according-to-new-york-times/

webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-57038/atrazine-oral/details

newsmax.com/Health/Headline/EWG-cancer-causing-chemicals-banish/2015/09/22/id/692658/

i think homosexuality is something people are born with, the same way pedophiles are born with it.
its just like a fetish really. the same way normal people are attracted to the opposite sex. thats the norm so we dont call it fetish.

but thats just a very small part of the population that is this way from birth.
the new homosexuals are gay because of society. growing up with single moms, socially acceptible to be a pussy etc.
todays society is almost forcing people to take sides with their fetishes, and identifying by them.
and that goes hand in hand with mental disorders.

i have noticed how normal it has become for women to have done anything from threesomes to fucking some AIDS niggs. And they talk about it like they are proud of it.
its because men cant say anything back to them, because if a man does that, she will just skip the sex and go on to the next guy.
this is some of the reasons why women end up alone and depressed. men dont really want them, and we dont respect them for their way of life. they are only good for a few fucks, then we move on or cheat on them. and rightfully so.
women are the main cause of todays problems. women + democracy dont mix.
and thats how gays and trannies are pushed into flashing their flaws and not working on them.

and the whole thing about males agreeing with girls just to get laid, is also in all other parts of society. where do you think beta males come from?
and there you go. 50% of society are women who cant figure their shit out, 20% or so are beta males sucking up to them, and the remaining 30% of us are fucked.

just think about it. go to every news site and look at anything that has to do with war, guns, refugees, antifa, trump and so on.
the numbers check out when you look at the positive vs negative comments.

if it was up to women, we would have no armies. and what do they do when your country has been taken over and most are dead?
they wont accept blame. hell no. just the way they live their lives.

>new homosexuals are gay because of society
the retardation is strong with all of this anecdote

You're just a transphobic piece of shit and should just fuck off!

It's for Internet status points known as 'clout.'

>RA RA RA Gender is a social construct RA RA RA!
I feel like a boy, and not a girl Mommy and Mom.
>Better get you started on hormones ASAP!

that anecdote is true however. being gay was cool in 80s so there were lot of gay kids. Now being trans is cool so kids are trans.

How is it possible that the kids in 80s did not have the need for sexchange? They were told by society that being gay is what they should identify with so they did just that. Then when they got older a lot of them actually said that they were basically peer pressured into it. In 20 years there will be some other fad and kids will follow it.

The difference between acting gay and acting trans is that you end up with your dick cut off only in one of those two. The fact that trans people have 50%+ attempted suicide rate might be another hint that it is not entirely good idea to let your teen kid doing something like that.

i forgot to add that with the extremely aggressive uprising of rightwing political influence in the world and especially in europe, thing are going for a better turn.

I feel this way too. It's almost to the point where I hope somebody kidnaps her before they ruin her biologically for the rest of her life.

Ah man what the fuck is this picture
That mum is seriously mentally ill and has passed it along to her poor... thing.

how can you be so sure? it could be just as likely that the advance of medical science to a more affordable point has severely lowered the bar on potential transitional treatment; ergo making it more of an attractive option for people that previously wouldnt have entertained the notion

OMFG poor girl :(

SO BRAVE

Thats precisely it. Just like self harming, wearing black all the time, isolating themselves etc... Its a cry for help. For decades now, the TV has become the babysitter while piece of shit parents go off and do whatever they want and the only interaction they have with their kids is yelling at them when they act out or whatever. So, the kid becomes anti-social because the parents dont have anything to do with them and "omg, why is little billy misbehaving?" and the kid is put on a cocktail of meds, further fucking their minds up, and we now have school shooters....

Member its mom likes to make out with its moms brother?

>transphobic
that word even exist?

Yes, 100 percent responsibility falls on the parents.

And adults are doing it for the attention too.

transpretenders...

She was nuts for awhile. Still is, but she certainly fucked her brother hard.

Its probably the reason Brad bailed, the bitch keeps on adopting the fucking mongrels and I sure Brad was like "imma go throw the baseball around with the boys" but Angelina probably held the pussy ransom and told him "dont teach them aggressive behavior". At that point Brad probably thought to himself"the pussy aint that good, the bitch is nuts, she's anorexic, and had her tits removed for no reason other than she "might" get breast cancer".... Id fuckin bail too and go find me some sane pussy