youtube.com/watch?v=aNT4S-rHK8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

New PV
youtube.com/watch?v=DxMKDN1GC_k

>Bud Virgin Logic
Ailane - Ruriko Noguchi
Peipain - Aimi Tanaka
Hundreko - Ibuki Kido

That is a good question, 165 cm small hoglet.

My guess is that today's another Tokiko with the Tsurezures.

Can't fucking wait for S2.

I kind of hope not. They already got their two episodes; why should they get three when nobody else does?

Because everyone must suffer the Tokiko.

Correct

Glorious

This is twice now that I've said "I hope it's not..." and then it was.

So, uh... For next week, I sure hope it's not Arcareafact.

FUCKING GLORIOUS

We could get Cristicrista/Plasmagica and Shingan/Trichro episodes. Then add the 2 new bands for last episode or something to hype s2.

Combo-breaker by Tsuresures!! Fuck Plasmagicas!

They'll probably be next.

Now I'm overhyped.

>[HorribleSubs] Show By Rock!! Short!! - 10 [720p].mkv

Hah, the Tsurezures had a commercial with themselves.

So, S1 was that good? I missed it back then. I guess I can still marathon it

It's always nice to have a home to return to.

Happy Birthday, Crow!

Because they will be irrelevant in S2.

Do so. It's a nice show with nice music.

It warms the soul after all.

Whoring themselves out for sweet tv advert money.

>Plasmagica
1 episode
>Shingan Crimsonz
2 episodes
>Trichronika
2 episodes + 1 cameo
>Cristicrista
2 episodes + 1 cameo
>Tsurezurenaru
3 episodes

Place you bets for the last two episodes. Plasmagica should take at least one more.

>their master is a big silly doll

Arcareafact + Shingan and/or Trichronika
Plasmagica + BVL

>n-nani

Remember, the Shingans had a cameo in the second Trichronika episode.

Ep 11 Tsurezure
Ep 12 Tsurezure

It's okay to worship her. The difference between youkais and kamis is just about the degree of awe they inspire.

Damm, I forgot.

Rate the bands, Sup Forums.

Shingan > Plasmagica >Trichronika > Tsurezure > Criticrista

OTP

He whose show runs for four cours shall reign supreme.

Shingan > Tsurezure > Plasmagica=Trichronika >Criticrista

Jesus.

11 Plasmagica
12 Shingans or ensemble

It's okay if it doesn't last too long.

Definitely the director's waifu.

He's a lipsfag

A shit-eating grin.

Great expressions and good job by the VA.

Those intense stares.

And nailfag, and buttfag

Give me season 2 already.

Clang clang!! Do-re-mi-fa PARTY

twitter.com/RAB_CREW/status/772766479196393472

Those otaku better buy S2 BDs too.

A piece from the SB69 art exhibit.

I'm sure they do.
The SB69 fanbase has people willing to buy Strawberry Hearts and Red Tomahawks after all.

So, how are those SBR Shorts?

Fun

Great.

Is that from the grateful rock museum thing? I wonder if they will have artbooks there

Still gotta scan pulupulu69 and then order those Cyan anthology books

They will have a 64 pages all-color brochure (2160 yen), and a canister full with candy (1188 yen)

Gonna have to find out what is in that brochure and then watch yaj like a hawk then

i want to see more cute cyan butt

Why ninjas?

Episode 12 will just be a full episode of Cyan's butt

Because they are a fun band youtube.com/watch?v=aNT4S-rHK8E

They're a popular minor band.
And they're cool.

Because ninjas are always cool.
They're most likely just gonna be a minor band like the Shinimonogurui or Shizuku Secret Mind though.

>Why ninjas?
Got to think of a way of bringing human Cyan back or they have something to help in dealing the villain(s).

I don't think the ninjas will help bring Cyan back

Judging from the preview dagger is doing some kind of dark ritual to force her back, or a least putting her friends at risk so she'll have to go back

>they have something to help in dealing the villain(s).
We might get a unit of Music Rangers as well.

Bring the homo

We'll have to wait until September 18 at least for the first impressions and pics.

>S2
Oh my god, looks like this fall will be glorious.

I want to go 4 inches deep into Cyan!

Season 2 will air on October 2nd at 22.00 JST. Be ready for it.

>Plasmagica doing the OP and ED again
Why not let Shingan do the ED? I want more bands other than them.

Mascot group

The plasmagica song bloat in the game is gonna be huge

That means that you'll have the songs from all the other bands to look forward too.

But Shingans are more popular. They should stop forcing Plasmagica so much.

I definitely will be.

Kishow might just not have the time to sing an ED, since he's also busy voicing other characters in other anime shows and singing OPs and EDs there in addition to his normal Granrodeo concerts.

Is de arisu like desu/desuwa/degozaimasu ?

VAs are used to that, I find hard to believe that to be the reason as all popular male VAs are in 4-5 idolshit franchises and in hundreds of fujo series with character songs. Suzuki Tatsuhisa sang a couple of OP songs this season including for his band OLDCODEX.

Shingan > Criticrista (without the pink bitch) > Tsurezure = Plasmagica > shit > Criticrista (with the pink bitch) > Trichronika

I'm surprised he can handle doing so much all the time without blowing his vocal cords out or something

Yeah.

Aren't they time-traveling ninjas though? That could be important plot-wise.

This summer Miyano Mamoru has been acting in a stage play that adapted an old shoujo manga, had 7 roles this season, sang insert songs, OP and ED for different anime including the new Trichronika song, was in the JP dub of The Secret Life of Pets, is touring for the rest of the year for his solo career and is doing a concert in Taiwan, next season he still has plenty of roles including Utapri where he always sings the OP and will have to prepare for the concert they always make.

How can anyone possibly hate this angel?

Reminder that クリティクリスタ a shit!

Bad onni-chan.

Good god, seiyuu do all this because of how talented they are and we're still getting the same five YouTube literally whos for every English dub of an anime.

クリティクリスタ was a mistake. They should've used a blue band instead.

>had 7 roles this season,
Days, Scared Rider Xechs and what else? SB69 shorts was done recording before it started. He might be too busy with the stage play to do more this season.

Final Fantasy anime specials, Cardfight Vanguard, Nanatsu no Taizai specials, 2 shorts called Shiritsu Liyon Gakuen and Sore Ike! Anpanman

I just remembered he's also in the P5 special but like these you listed above they were probably recorded long before since they're specials and shorts The nips do the voice work before any animation.

>The nips do the voice work before any animation.
There's only like two dozen prerecorded anime, it's extremely rare. Ajin is one of the recent ones.

Seiyuu get shitty pay:
>In Japan, there is a ranking system for seiyuu. The ranks are from “A” to “F”, with “A” being the highest. Each rank has its own set pay. For example, “A” rank seiyuu are paid 45,000 yen (about $443) for one 30-minute anime episode. Above “A” Rank are “No Rank” seiyuu who can set their own price.
>For example, voice actress Kaneda Tomoko revealed that she gets paid approximately 30,000 yen (about $295) for one anime episode. You would think that Kaneda would at least be “A” Rank because she has been in the seiyuu business for 14 years, but she isn’t. The seiyuu business isn’t easy.
>Seiyuu don’t even get paid that much right off the bat. New seiyuu start off in the “Junior Rank” and are stuck with this title for three years. For one 30-minute anime they are paid 15,000 yen (about $147). After three years as Junior Rank they will join the “A to F” ranking system. Rising in rank depends on experience and popularity.

>Do seiyuu get paid more for voicing main characters? No. Their pay is solely dependent on their rank. Rank is essentially synonymous with pay grade.

>Do seiyuu get paid differently for media other than anime? Yes.