Tom DeLong and Space Nazi's

"Roswell, they actually found a Nazi UFO from Argentina"
Where am I? Skippy endorsed this guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=5n_3mnJfHzY

Other urls found in this thread:

dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=rO-hAm4g47o&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping to keep discussion while this guy digs a hole.

I think Joe legit thinks Tom is having a psychological break.

Didn't the FBI know Hitler moved to Argentina?

There was a thread about it last year

Argentina is close to antarctica, so the Nazi South pole base is probably true tbqh

he's literally just trying to take your money by taking advantage of the new crowdfunding laws. it's quite sad and pathetic really.

what crowdfunding laws?

He's FUCKING nuts

project bluebeam disclosure. fuck this crazy nigger.

Regulation A, CF and CF+
They were obama era laws that took until about 6 months ago to take effect. Basically, with $5k you can setup a entity to take money from anyone with public stock sales online.
Not that it matters much with ICO's.

His voice sounds nothing like I remember. Also, he looks beefy.

Historically, doing what he's doing has been illegal. Taking "investments" from people who aren't traditionally an investor. In order to be an investor, you had to have a networth of over $2mil. It was to protect people from snake oil salesmen and investing in their sham companies. Over the last couple years, they've changed these laws making it easier for plebs to 'invest'. Which I think is a good thing if it wasn't for faggots like this cock gobbler tom. Seriously what a fucking loser.

dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/
he's already stolen 500k from 912 people. He's this big shot music man who talks to cia agents and high level kid fiddlers and he can't raise 500k on his own?

It's possible the whole thing could be an effort to de-legitimize CF regs.
The "investor" class you are talking about is an "Accredited Investor". Basically yes, net worth or annual income. It also is a CPA saying you know that you may make dumb investements, but have the funds to do so. I trust the man on the street over west coast "angels" any day.

He looks like Kyle Strait.

I think Tom is trying to market himself

Tom Delonge sounds like Butthead.
Also.
>If you look at Syria

quick run down... why the fuck do i care about a jew jewing a jew on jewtube?

He's too lucid and coherent to be going insane.

>More famous person looks sort of like a literal who.

Okay!

Jesus christ. Tom really doesn't know anymore than an average pothead conspiracy theorist . What a disappointment.

How did this guy get connections to CIA and shit?

He sucked John Pedosta's pecker

it's called aging and gaining weight

This guy thinks that photolithography is impossible.
He thinks Sitchen's debunked Sumerian translations are legit.

Hes just a conman, he doesn't know anything about anything. Hes selling products and launching an entire brand of conspiracy shit to sucker desperate loons out of their money.

As a huge blink fan in my youth, Tom has always been obsessed with this.
He talks aliens in multiple interviews and even in their early work from the song ,”Aliens exist” to their 45 LP, “They came to conquer Uranus”.

Yeah it’s goofy, but at least it’s interesting and funny unlike a lot of people’s stupid ass dreams

I wish I was a washed up musician celebrity so I could exploit what was left of my fan base and cuck retards out of cash

Those mortgage repayments a bit tough there Tommy? All the best and thanks for the music

YOU THINK YA
SAW A UFO
DON'TCHA

That’s right. This is a distraction.

However, the ayylmaos are real.

Look how fat and Mexican he looks now

quite unfortunately, /thread.

I'll believe in ayyys once you prove that space exists and earth is a sphere. Protip; you can't.

Delonge will get a gauranteed 100,000 dollar a year payday from this new company according to the financials. He obviously believes what he is saying considering he walked away from a much bigger payday with the band and has been working in the red on this project for some time. At the very least I think it has the potential to be an interesting and unique entertainment company.

WHAT'S THE FUCKING TIME STAMP, YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD?

youtube.com/watch?v=rO-hAm4g47o&feature=youtu.be

Jesus he reminds me of the guy they literally drove to suicide by convincing him he was right about the ayys when he thought some army base had ufos.
the deep state is ruthless

and we've known about them for ages
we just used to call them demons

>so i spoke with this person
>they told me to fly to the pentagon
>i sit at a table and speak with them for 2 hours
>they put me on the phone with a general
>then i flew to nasa
>then i spoke with this guys
>then i was put on the phone with this other person
>then i flew to this airport
>at the airport table a guy sits in front of me and says "during the cold war we found a life form"
ahhhhhh sounds a bit sketchy for me.
Ayys are real but this guy is full of shit.