Terrible Recommendations Thread

>Friend recommends I watch Oreimo
>The entire series is "Which 14yr old do I want to date"
>Ends up choosing his sister

Is this even legal? Should I call the cops?

I really hate this sort of harem, comedy, awkward main character type of anime, it just makes me cringe and consider suicide.

Call the cops. Check back on how ruined you make his life.

watch naruto :D then bleach :)

How can someone not love this series?

Because the entire concept of the story is about the main character deciding which minor to put his dick inside???

Fuck off normalfags.

It's an acquired taste.
I dropped it 2 times before finishing it.

OP is faggot but the show is indeed shit. I only watched it because I needed context for the good sad panda doujins of the time

why don't you ask Something Awful

you can get banned just for talking bout this series there

>browsing Sup Forums
>moralfag
Did you come here to check out pokemon threads or what

Call the cops, watching it with them is even more fun.

Kirino is a miracle of the universe.

Really? Is that a real thing?

minors are hot, i wouldnt blame him

i remember when zorak did that, everyone whines about reddit these days but ADTRW is the actual worst fucking place to discuss anime on the internet

Wrong, the entire concept of the story is about the main character struggling to not put his dick in his underage sister and then failing

To be fair, he was also pretty keen to put it into both his underage sister's underage best friends too.

Yes, they ban anime and manga like Oreimo, Kodomo no Jikan along with completely innocent stuff like Ichigo Mashimaro

Yeah, but that was just a fools quest to find a hole that wasn't his sister's.

You can't call it a fools quest when it blessed us with as many Kuroneko doujin as it has, especially since many of them are Kyousuke with both Kirino and Kuroneko.

Anything that gives us Kuroneko doujin cannot possibly be a mistake.

>threesome doujin
Utterly disgusting.

I just fap to delicious delicious swirly glasses Saori nudes.

What? Why wouldn't you want threesomes?

Are you only into gangbangs or NTR or something?

Kyousuke and Kirino are only for each other, fuck off.

As opposed to wanting to stick your dick into old hags?

>Only character that's not underage
>Main Character has no interest in her

She was barely in the series, gotta make more time for panty shots of 14yr olds I guess.

How can anyone recommend this?

>gotta make more time for panty shots of 14yr olds I guess.
>How can anyone recommend this?
Fucking THIS. 14 year olds are disgusting hags, anything above 10 is way too old. Glad you saw the light, OP.

First of all fuck off you piece of shit normalfag/moralfag.

And second, Saori is is the same age as Kuroneko if I remember correctly.

The ending Kuroneko described in her destiny notebook was far better imo, it would have kept them all happy.

Kuroneko becomes his public gf/wife, Kirino stays with them both as a friend/sister and privately they both share him.

It completely set up a three way ending, and then didn't do it. It would have made so much sense! Kuroneko would have been perfect for deflecting attention from them as brother/sister even.

What a shame.

>Kuroneko becomes his public gf/wife,
Stopped reading there. Fuck off.

does anyone have some Kirino pics in that pink outfit?

Yeah, this should be illegal. They are too old.

She's 16, about the same age as the main character. I know because I was hoping he would pick her, someone not going to goddamn middle school!

But instead he ignores her to chase after his 14yr old sister and her friends. Judging by the response I've gotten, it looks like he'd fit in well here.

>Completely innocent
>Ichigo Mashimaro
Yes and no

Well, sooner or later people are going to ask questions. Having Kuroneko for the "beard" is the best solution for all three of them.

Otherwise it'd be something like:

>Kirino gets further in her modeling career
>People start wondering what's up with her and Kyousuke
>Starts getting the interest of fans/stalkers/paparazzi
>Someone catches sight of her fucking her own brother
>Suddenly it's clear why they live together despite being adults
>Both their lives ruined

thanks for the spoiler, i didn't like the first 7 series anyway

No it's not, it's fucking retarded. Fuck off with your headcanon bullshit, we don't know what happens after the series.

Why is it so bad? We know Kuroneko wants it, we know Kyousuke would like it and even Kirino seems amenable to the idea.

Why does it bother you so much?

Fuck off normalfag.14 and 16 are compatible.

> we know Kyousuke would like it and even Kirino seems amenable to the idea
Bullshit.

>inb4 you mad bro
Nobody likes it and Kuroneko was shit normalfag.

She was able to accept Kuroneko with Kyousuke and accepted her as "family" towards the end of the LN. She'd be open to it.

Actually I'm pretty sure childhood best friend is the best girl

Same. There are a handful of series that are an exception but for the most part, I avoid harem anime.

I only watched this shit show to see Kirino being cute. It delivered.

are you all really this gullible or is this some "let's all pretend we are retarded" thread?