Let the shit flinging begin

youtu.be/LUrY38ZxEH0

themaven.net/bluelivesmatter/news/video-cop-has-apparent-panic-attack-in-armed-standoff-and-medic-needs-to-disarm-him-to-take-over-taYcDICyDUGT6iOlWUENIQ

Other urls found in this thread:

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=Hor44p22cmk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not one fucking reply?

Comon Sup Forums you are better than this.

>American Police

As if anyone is going to give a shit, as if this doesn't happen daily in white trash meth head county.

you ever been in a shooting before boy?

like a chimp
eww eww hewww
fucking niggers

typical day in burger land

Not OP, but i served in Iraq (Rifleman). Outside of troops crying over a friend i've never witnessed anyone get a panic attack.

And we were actually shot at, saw stuff get blown up few feet in front of us. Where your police shit themselves and having a panic attack because they pointed a loaded gun at someone.

Either shit training or your selection process is pathetic.

>Black has random panic attack and cries over nothing
Checks out

Holy shit, an under qualified diversity hire, imagine my shock.

>firing at nothing counts as police work and is not a crime
This man is a danger to police and civilians alike but its ok to handle the situation in the most unprofessional way because he had a "panic attack"

Shouldn't be a cop. That's like the third video of a black police officer fucking up big time on the job.

Fucking hell, just look at that cunt. Ainsley Harriott with fetal alchcol syndrome.

this man is in the wrong line of work this is possible no matter how much training someone has, im glad he found out this way and nobody was hurt as opposed to him being in a more risky situation and making some sort of panic related mistake

You didn't fuckin' do shit you faggot ass motherfucker, Australia is always on the god damn sidelines.

Who the fuck cries because they had to pull out a gun? Yeah, it might be nerve wracking. But nothing to bawl over. Niggers baka

>1 incident

>being this ignorant

Looking up more articles, he did not mention he had a panic attack in the report afterwards and was still in active duty. I doubt even then anything would happen due to the backlash and him being black.

Foolish thing to say, we fought closely with the US troops.

right?

like has this dude done literally any training at all?
He sounds like a fucking idiot though. slurring even when he speaks naturally.

kek

This is how it's actually done Murica fuc yeah.

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=Hor44p22cmk

timestamp? not watching 10 minutes of video

People resisting arrest triggers me

start at like 5:20 and you are set.

literally nothing sets him off. Guessing its just him trying to relax in the situation as the intense shit wraps up and his adrenaline has other ideas.

>blacks out

>low impulse control
>extremely heightened fight or flight response
>low iq

why do we have nigger cops again?

Aye Aussies are some mighty fine soliders, some of the best foreign troops I've ever served with.

ONE incident? lmao

kek he sounds like a retard

fuck that even.

Why dont we have IQ tests and mandatory rigorous training for cops?

/thread/

This guy shouldn't be a cop, if he cant keep calm under pressure he needs to be off the force.

Aussies and Canacucks are both ok in my book.
Military men usually hold a certain level of respect for all things non-degenerate.

He looks like he is wearing his riot helmet under his skin

t.would defend white man.
the arm of the state cucks everyone. This nigga is proof.

das racist
Look what they did to the NY firefighters.

its actual policy to hire idiots (you cant become a cop if your iq is too high)

the reasoning is because they have to spend so much money training them that they need idiots who have no other job prospects. smart cops were always quitting for better opportunities.

wait, what did they do!?!?

Can someone just tell me where the snuff starts? I don't wanna watch a bunch of bullshit.

yup

this happened last week. old news.

>EMT commandeers officers firearm
> Calm down bud its gonna be okay i got this under control
> Turns to and aims at suspect DONT FUCKIN MOVE DONT YOU F-
> Turns back to officer Its gonna be fine man chill
> Still aiming suspect DONT YOU FUCKIN MOVE

Fucking kek, EMT is a savage and doesnt give a fuck.

Look it up fagget.
Calling their version of IQ test racist because niggers don't know about tableware.

checked

That dome looks prosthetic

>Either shit training or selection process is pathetic

Both. We let whiney little faggots in that crack the second they pull their firearm and our training sucks becaude we literally never do force on force training so most have no fucking clue what its like to have to do this. Combat vets should be the only potential candidates until the issue of selection AND training are rectified.

>Why dont we have IQ tests and mandatory rigorous training for cops?

There is an IQ test. It's used to keep out people that are "too smart" to follow orders. As for rigorous training, well, that would discriminate against female and minority police officers. So they're all allowed to be fat and dumb.

WTF happened does he have asthma

only fired back three rounds??

I would have gave 'em more than that. 10 rounds at least, then reload and go back.

>white trash meth head country
You mean Trump's voter base?

Yeah, prisoner. You have a problem with that?

You clearly didn't hear the first string of shots in the video, they weren't from the officer who had the panic attack--they came from inside the trailer.

Can confirm this. I applied to my local police force because I was between jobs for two years because of contractual work and they said I scored too high on their “spectrum” of the aptitude test. I thought it was always a meme but they really are reluctant to hire anyone but doorkickers and dumbasses who will do what their told.

> was between jobs for two years because of contractual work and they said I scored too high on their “spectrum” of the aptitude test.

What the fuck, you have to be lying.

>served in the Australian military
You mean the military that doesn't take male applicants anymore so it can meet its diversity quota? kek

is that cop using a fucking FN Five-seveN ?

no, intelligent people are not allowed to be cops in america.
maybe detectives, but that's it.

> Combat vets should be the only potential candidates
Combat vets have to be "untrained" so they dont mag-dump motherfuckers at the first provocation

I dont think its a panic attack. I think hes pissed off. Its when the shooter walks out. Its like he wants to fucking shoot him but he cant so he just screams.

milk dud head lookin motherfucker

God these keep getting better

I thought he was the only one who fired

Kek

I thought the first shots were from the guy in the trailer, then he fires back three rounds and moves back.

Surely this guy's got PTSD and this threw him back into the mindset of clearing houses while insurgents peeked around walls at him. That's the only possible explanation for this level of freakout.

Somehow he had a flashback and just emptied his magazine at some neighbor without hitting a single thing, right? I mean, what the fuck is this dude's problem? Even his prisoner looks concerned for him.

t. Fucking commie

Actually i cant even see a shooter. It looks like he might have just been seeing shit through the door. Like imagining someone in there. You can see the camera shake like hes shaking his head. Like hes seeing shit and trying to keep himself calm.

i swear the EMT held that bi sidwayz

fall of rome 2017

>American Training

I’m not. I have a bachelors is mechanical engineering and I was doing work for under contract for a company that was in the process of moving operations over seas so I had a lot of free time so I wanted to see about being a cop for a year or two. I passed their psych test and before the physical they had me do the written and it was like a basic entry level college exam. But the proctor said I scored too high on their “spectrum” and that if my points go too high that my chances of getting hired are lower. I kept asking him what he meant by spectrum but he said he didn’t make the test so he doesn’t know he just grades them.

Selection. Minds break too easy. Soft minds. Hypnoindoctrination is the only way to go.

Ainsley Harriot, nah man he Cory.

Same story with militaries, I scored in the 96th percentile on the British armies IQ tests, however I didn't have the qualifications to join as an officer or join the intel corps and the selection officer wouldn't allow me to join as an infantryman because I was ''too bright''

After that I went to join the FFL and again scored very well on the IQ test, on my discharge paper it said something like ''raison la discharge - psychometrique''

The same applies more most public sector jobs, it's not bullshit to suggest they prefer people who have a lower IQ.

Looking at the cop's hand he looks like a nigger

They have a profile and don't hire people outside that profile. Being too smart you will get bored and either leave or cause trouble.

They only hire dumb people that are easy to control...then they make you join the Freemasons

Broffer?

those other 2 are medics and he's using them as human shields?

The cop AD'd on the draw and spooked himself while he was already stressed. Adrenaline is a hell of a drug, and we have no idea what the officer's mindset was before the whole incident began. Tons of cops are walking PTSD cases. Tons of cops aren't mentally equipped to deal with life and death situations, and the training material they watch traumatizes them.

Cop needs a psyche eval, which he undoubtedly was forced to have after his command saw the footage. Thank God that white medic knew how to handle business. Guy is a real pro.

Yea.. that's probably why when the EMT disarm him he points the cops gun in the same area he was firing while screaming "don't fucking move" before having a chuckle.

Based EMT is ready to drop some junkie trash without breaking a sweat.

I don't get the problem. Nigger in the bushes wouldn't put his hands up and respond to police instructions, possibility he was armed. Cop had the grounds to kill.

Right? the EMT is a straight up badass.
He should carry a fucking gun. that cop should just carry their shit.

Is there anything scarier than a dumb nigger with a badge, jesus christ. Nigger police will be the end of this country.

so after watching does the police just shoot randomly

How hard is it to bomb an IQ test?

last one I took was mensa and I got a 142 but I swear I have no idea how I got a ton of the questions right or how it was even the right answer.
Not sure I could accurately answer incorrectly. maybe go against intuition on half of it? no idea.

Yes. one of the officers fires randomly into the trash house and then the other guy who has the freak out fires a few shots before ditching his buddies and running to the edge of the field. he then runs back, screams a few times and then just bugs the fuck out from pretty much nowhere.

so randomly shoots 6 rounds at a trailer

Theres one cop there, the black guy, everyone else you see early in the video is a medic. The cop draws his gun and fires accidentally. Those are the first shots you're hearing.
After scaring the shit out of himself he then shoots at the trailer in confusion.

holy fucking shit. niggers have GOT TO GO

yeah he comes up busting at nothing

>Yes. one of the officers fires randomly
no. The subhuman nigger comes up shooting because life as a monkey in a suit is cruel.

GET THEM OUT

pretty sure the guy pinning the person on the ground is a cop, and also there is another guy with a gun to the left of him who is only on camera for a second or so when the shooting happens.

Thats a medic. Trauma shears in pocket, wearing surgical cloves.
Black guy is the only cop you see.

hohoho lee fuk

>What the fuck, you have to be lying.
Nope, they want obedient attack dogs. Not self thinking law enforcers.

lmao, that fucking thing in the bushes screaming and moving around messing with a hyperventilating nigger unloading his gun and screaming, and that sack of fat on the ground commenting and telling the guy who saved the day to shut the fuck up, roflmao this is some real natural selection at work here

Black cop in white town.
Fat
Ugly
Stupid looking
Gets no respect from fellow officers
Gets ridiculed in the office and in the field
Has hypertension and rage issues
Strained psyche snaps under extreme duress
I would be surprised if they didnt take his badge that very day and offer him early retirement.
Probably did the usual thing and killed himself six months later. Even the "normal" cops do it.

Amerimutt memes are my favorite, this recent renaissance of them is great