Re:Zero Gainax Pose

how do you feel about Re:Zero slandering actual good shows?

Gunbuster wasn't very good

better than re:zero

Subaru does not deserve to do the Gainax pose.

Your opinion isn't very good!

>gainax invented crossing your shoulders

I think you meant Diebuster.

see

Sounds painful

for you

>how do you feel about Re:Zero slandering actual good shows?
Seems like the animators are having fun. Based whitefox

>crossing arms
>gainax pose
>pose

Have you ever gone out of your basement and talked to real people?

Reddit:zero babies will defend this.

>projecting

re:zero is a parody of isekai

>Gainax invented crossing your arms
Wow i didn't know that

I thought Konosuba was a parody of Re:Zero?

Ishikawa confirmed for bro

konosuba and rezero's authors are buddies. Expect a crossover or some shit

>Expect a crossover
When?

They invented better shows that spawned better threads. You watch garbage.

>considers crossing arms as a "pose" Gainax invented
>considers those shows to be good
You have no credibility. Keep prentending you have good taste.

CROSSED HANDS WOW SO INNOVATIVE!

Fuck off, there's a reason Gianax as a studio is dying. Also, one of those pics is Stuido Trigger.

Shit taste. This isn't your blog.

Episode one: boring shit, a girl exercises and cries the whole time
Episode two: boring shit in space, completely unnecessary and poorly executed fanservice, girl cries at the end just when you think you're homefree
Episode three: boring guy gets the most boring death ever, Norikunt cries some more
Episode four: boring bitch cries until the end of the episode when she finally does something useful, not at all worth the tedious buildup
Episode five: since actually doing stuff isn't boring enough we go back to the boring hometown for more pointless, juvenile fanservice and forced drama, both bitches cry this time
Episode six: look at how deep and artistic I am suddenly making this episode in black and white for no reason I must be the best writer ever, the epic final battle is just a bunch of shitty pencil scribbles accompanied by music apparently composed by a first generation Gameboy, then the super sad ending that is so super sad because a bunch of boring shitty characters no one cares about died thousands of years ago happens and Tweedleshit and Tweedlefuck cry one last time for good measure along with everyone watching except me because the only time piles of shit make me sad is when I step in them. Anyone and everyone who actually likes this pure vomit is such a pitiful example of a subhuman pile of trash that your existence can only possibly serve as a reference point for how moronic and uncultured a living being can possibly be. And the shit cherry resting on top of the diarrhea sundae is that the sequel somehow managed to be even worse, ironically proving the pretentious teenage philosopher-tier message of the series true in that nothing is ever out of reach with enough determination and spirit, they beat all the odds and managed to make something even worse than Gunbuster. Hats off to the retards who made this and all the fucking faggots who lied to me by telling me that Gunbuster was anything but a colossal waste of time.

>gurren lagann
>good
pick 1

>falling for the contrarian meme
it's okay. You don't have to do this. You don't have to lie to me or yourself.

>Also, one of those pics is Stuido Trigger
that doesn't not make it a Gainax shot

What do people remember about Gurren Lagnan outside maybe 30% of it?

It wasn't exactly a show with great intelligence or character interaction in the 2nd half.
While the 1st half has Nia be a legitimate magical girlfriend / daughter that gets the plot rolling.

Alright, so, from the mastermind behind Gundam himself;
>So I was very upset when I saw Evangelion, because it was apparent to me that the people who made it weren't thinking at all about making fun for or gaining the sympathy of the audience. Instead they tried to convince the audience to admit that everybody is sick, practically in the middle of a nervous breakdown, all the time. I don't think you should show things like that to everybody. It's not entertainment for the masses--it's much more interested in admitting that we're all depressed nervous wrecks, I thought. It was a work that told people it was okay to be depressed, and it accepted the psychological state that said if you don't like the way the world works, then it's okay to just pick up a gun and attack someone. I don't think that's a real work of art. When people see that, they begin to realize they are the same way. I think that we should try to show people how to live healthier, fuller lives, to foster their identity as a part of their community, and to encourage them to work happily until they die. I can't accept any work that doesn't say that.

Why do you still cling to your shitty pleb shows even after based Tomino has Blown you The Fuck Out, Gainaxfags? Even your go to "masterpiece" Cuckbuster has been destroyed on /m/ multiple times. Watch some good anime like Gundam 0079, Gundam Zeta, Gundam ZZ, or Patlabor instead of this pseudo intellectual edgy Deviantart shit. I mean, the Evas aren't even robots, just shitty ultra man knockoffs. Go back to school, go back to Sup Forums, I don't care, but either you get some good taste or you get BRIGHTSLAPPED out with you sissy bullshit; /m/ is for /m/EN.

Did I mention both NGE and Gunbuster were referenced in Tumblr universe? Really puts things in perspective, huh?

It's about making the impossible possible through the use of plot armour.
You apparently left your brain on while watching it which is wrong.
I watched Gurren Lagann before I asked Sup Forums about it so I didn't have high expectations but it left me feeling like it was a masterpiece that will be treasured for generations

The old "turn your brain off" excuse.

it's just fun and evolution without limit and without logic. Simon is a bitch that grows up. It's basically anime at it's finest. None of it makes sense, and it isn't supposed to.

>DUDE JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF LMAO

Off yourself. TTGL was ok but nothing more, if you want a "overcome challenges by getting really mad/motivated", DBZ* did it much much better (also because they trained a lot too, it wasn't just Deus Ex Machinas).

*at least up to and including Frieza

I don't know if you're trolling and I'm an idiot but I agree for the most part. I wouldn't go full AVGN mode and say what you did about it but it's definitely not too noteworthy IMO.

If you liked DBZ up till frieza you can't like TTGL?
how about liking both? They're both good.

It's not about you liking TTGL, it's about you actually saying "turn off your brain".

you have to turn off your brain to enjoy dbz too. Saiyan zenkai asspulls

Feels great.

It's not "just" crossing your arms, which you would know if you had any real experience with anime.

I think you might be an idiot. Most things in Gurren Lagann make sense and are explained.

I bet you think FLCL is "random nonsense with no plot" too.

spiral(will) power and love transcend dimensions. Tell me how this explains anything.

Nice stitch.