Why do black women have such shit manners?

My gf invited me in to see her work office the other day and her black female boss gives me a “what the fuck are you doing here” look then gives me a floppy dead fish handshake. Are proper manners/etiquette something black people just arent interested in? Share your stories.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/01/21/whats-behind-racial-differences-in-restaurant-tipping/?utm_term=.7f0964ee46f2
bbc.com/news/science-environment-24494230
bestgore.com/suicide/thailand-man-livestream-hanging-little-daughter-self-facebook/
bestgore.com/road-accidents/motorcyclist-death-rip-half-thailand/
bestgore.com/road-accidents/thailand-couple-crash-motorcycle-girl-loss-brain-guy-lower-body/
uscis.gov/i-9
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32309851.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

etiquette is part of good breeding. haven't you ever watched alien v predator?

Why does this one datapoint generalize to a population of tens of millions of people? Is it because you're retarded?

no its because black people havent evolved enough past apes to be able to have empathy

This

try taking your kid to see a movie and be stuck in there with a bunch of these foul mannered monkeys, it sucks

Because blacks are hive mind species, like ants

>washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/01/21/whats-behind-racial-differences-in-restaurant-tipping/?utm_term=.7f0964ee46f2
>scientific proof that black don't tip
>the article implies that its cause they didn't get good service
>which is probably bullshit and either way, its happened because servers get used to not getting tips from blacks, not because they are literally so spiteful they won't take care of black people the same, as if they cared more about that than just getting a good tip

spbp

>apes have no empathy

they probably have more empathy than the average thai considering the amount of child prostitution and gore videos around the net

then im sure you would have no trouble finding just one to show us..

Are you saying those girls don't enjoy sucking my dick once a year? they just do it for cash and profits???? it's YOU who have no empathy. I am sharing my love with the unloved of this world and all you can think about is the one in ten thousand who bashes up a monkey.

bbc.com/news/science-environment-24494230

Aussies are truly masters of the shitposting art

>bbc.com/news/science-environment-24494230
i see no thai videos you mentioned but seeing as how a filthy nigger has an IQ lower than even a subhuman jungle money such as thais, im not surprised you were too stupid to have misunderstood

Oy vey rabbi, gotta race bait them whiteys to keep them distracted from posting about the one race holding everyone back jews. Jews and their sneaky tricks....

This is why when you see threads like this, make a Jewish hate thread or replace black or white with Jewish.

The jews fear one thing, people uniting against them. Its time we start taking it to their doorsteps.

honestly this

No they are not, ants are much smarter.

>Thai reading comprehension

The whole argument was about apes no having empathy to which you replied asking for proof. Sounds like the retard who can't into reading comprehension here is you m'pinoy. Anyway if you want to see some Thai gore just go on bestgore.com, plenty of videos of your animal tier people just recording agonizing victims on the roads, truly empathic.

its the fat ugly ones that don't get no love that act like this

great pic by the way, seen other "black nazis" posts but this one is really good, showing them with the whites looking very jovial and friendly puts this ENORMOUS hole in the "cartoon villain" depiction of the nazis (as seen in trash like the new Wolfenstein)

Man they don't even respect the spics and they have better cooking and manors then the sluts of the sluts the female nigger

that was jealousy because nobody loves her

Because children raised in ghettos only have 15 minutes of recess each school day to learn the social skills necessary for fitting into the greater society. They've never been properly socialized. (((They))) got to the schools and have been ruining American society starting in kindergarten.

Niggers don't even have the common decency to provide for their own well being. Why the fuck would you think a nigger to be capable of manners?

Man, everyday I day I take the train into work, I could be litterly at the fucking door and some she-boon always has to force her way in front of me getting on/ off the train and through doors at the station. Never fails. I almost smashed my lunch box on ones head today because of that shit.

Well manners/etiquette aren't a part of their culture. Most blacks you (OP) will meet are either immigrants or first generation and they've learnt from their surroundings, these behaviours then catch on to their everyday lives

>shit manner
>why

It's a mystery.

>still havent posted any videos
away with you, coon

bestgore.com/suicide/thailand-man-livestream-hanging-little-daughter-self-facebook/

bestgore.com/road-accidents/motorcyclist-death-rip-half-thailand/

bestgore.com/road-accidents/thailand-couple-crash-motorcycle-girl-loss-brain-guy-lower-body/

Bullshit koko the ape was sad when her cat died

So why are you insulting apes?

I would bleach her easily

OMG , Becky....

I thought you clicked out at 5

They are routinely rude to white males. That said, when you give them shit back and don't back down, they warm up to you.

Ooooh thanks for the

Super awesome ID

>uscis.gov/i-9

Peace:)

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32309851.pdf

Show us your real flag, leaf

There are few, if any black male authoritative figures in a black persons life, the mothers run the show. They were raised to think being bitchy is the way to act bc that's the way the adult females have to act to get some semblance of respect from their feral children. Also, just in general, blacks are loud when they interact and extremely expressive with their emotions, civilized people consider this to be poor manners

Why didn’t you let your stupid girlfriend work instead of distracting her with your clinginess you fucking nu-male? I wouldn’t want your faggot ass distracting my employees either.

And Hitler openly spoke about the greatness of Asians like the Japs and Indians - the point was they had to stay in Japan and India.

is that an actual picture of david brock

the Jews really scare you, huh?
faggot

>got a weird look and weak handshake
This qualifies as excellent manners for the average female negro. Swearing and physical violence should be the norm. I worked with 3 black people, 1 black female, at a professional services firm. She threw actual fits, like a toddler would, screaming/crying/punching the table or cubical wall. It was kind of hilarious desu, the chimp outs really broke up the day

that's actually just blacks in general

this post should be stickied but jew mods will delete threat

hey rabbi, why do jews post with nazi, confederate, and templar flags?

I work in an office that is 75% black women. It's a public housing agency. I've found that the younger educated ones are generally pretty chill and nice to work with. It's the older one's that try to act all important because they are in a position of power that get annoying. There are also a few ghetto ones that do anything to beat the system. As part of our health insurance we get fitbits and can earn money for getting in a certain amount of steps per day, there is this fat ghetto chick that had her fitbit strapped to her fan right in her office so that she could get the steps without doing any work.

Black women are, without a doubt, the most consistently rude women I have ever met. I have wondered why this might be in the past, but never came to a viable theory.

Like a hot girl can afford to be rude, since she commands so much power from the men around her that she has no opposition. I get that. But even then, most women at least are nice to your face and have basic manners.

I had the displeasure of going to Baltimore in 2015 to catch a flight out of that shithole and for some reason their airport is designed by retards and I got confused as to where to go. I kindly asked the closest person that worked at the airport, which had to be a fat black woman, and she said, "Well, there is only ONE possibility, SIRRR..." This was an employee, not some random person at the airport.

The angry black woman stereotype exists for a reason.

Not sure where the fuck they get this from.

>smug half smile
heh

All blacks think alike, that is what the media has told me. They are all of one mind, the ones who think differently are corrupted special cases

because it's fucking Sup Forums, objective data-based analysis is only acceptable when it's cherrypicked to reinforce a retarded 12 yo's point of view

Why do you ignore reality? Is it because it goes against the ideology you've been indoctrinated to believe?

Lol, "cherry picked" like how niggers commit half of all the murders and robberies inspite of the fact that they're only 13% of the population

I'll fill you in, Black people but especially the women really do think "DEY WUZ KANGZ N QUEANZ N SHIEEEEET". No, really! That's where they get this attitude that they're above everyone else from. You see this shit in women with 8 kids and who are on welfare, they still believe they're better off than you, regardless of your race. If you're White, you're a lower neanderthal, if you're Hispanic then you're an illegal beaner and they're going to call ICE on you, if you're African African, then you're just a jetblack nigger.

These people are truly delusional.

Because they grow up fatherless.

Their first exposure to men was, at best, twelve year old nigs trying to sex them. And more likely mom's boyfriend. So they're armored in sass. What do you think would happen?

lol I'm a waiter and blacks will always give $5 no matter how big the bill is....I once had a guy call me over and slipped me $5 for a $100+ meal like he was proud of it

>fbi statistics
>cherrypicked
ay tho look at dis nigga
! he be building a compewter n shieet

>Not tipping makes you rude
No its makes me not a cuck. your boss pays you, not me

they are loyal to their man and to hell with everyone else

>they are loyal to their man
>proceed to marry the state
lool. maybe they're our best force against commies then

t. chad

they grow without a father

That nig isn't a Nazi.
>french military cap
>dark colour cap
>likely a Vichy France colonial soldier

So the picture is kind of dumb.

honestly, fuck niggers. they're all scummy pieces of shit. nigger genocide when folks?

>black women
>tens of millions of people

Billions m8. There are billions of black women.

Guy on the left has a reich eagle on his chest