TEAM IBUKI

Chiaki > Sonia > Mikan > Ibuki > Peko > Akane > Mahiru > Hiyoko desu

So your waifu is a lesbo? ok

WHERE IS MY SONIA BROTHERHOOD AT?

I agree. Sonia is my wife

Mitarai is the mastermind, no doubt.

>2 NG codes left
>Munakata heavily hinted as Mastermind
>Mitarai has a shitton of evidence of being Mastermind (ie, Tengan didn't invite him to the meeting)
>Munakata can't open doors, may be his NG code
>Mitarai hasn't dropped hints on his own NG code
>Candyslut's death is a copout
>scene had same lighting as Naegi's dream where Kirigiri died
>the anime is screwing with us
>Ultimate Animator, who had drawings of Mirai-hen in Zetsubou-hen
>Mitarai didn't kill anyone bc he knew Kirigiri's NG code would
CAN ANYONE EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY RYOTA

Question is: Will he fall into despair bc Junko? Or was he already fucked up in the head and evil and he plotted to kill Naegi and the Future Foundation for "muh revenge"

watch it be Junko again somehow

Someone wants to waifu the bear why?

She's a rabbit shitlord

/thread

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT I FIGURED IT OUT

>the bottle is sleeping pills
>Kirigiri slipped them into the others' tea so they stay asleep for longer
>this was actually only the third time limit after they got their codes (first one with chisa didnt count)
>she used makeup to fake poison effects
>they leave her body alone and she uses the remaining time to try and end the game

Come watch dangan videos with me

taima.tv/r/drg
taima.tv/r/drg
taima.tv/r/drg

Switch Mahiru and Ibuki and its perfect

Worst girl:
poal.me/k0luio

Best girl:
poal.me/biw4ew

Best boy:
poal.me/wta1yq

Worst boy:
poal.me/359ce7

My girl Seiko is atleast still in second

wayyy better then she was in the 1st thread I posted that poll in after making it
(she only had like 2 votes)

holding out hope for the violent Ruruka rape doujin i know in my heart will never exist

mirai puts me in an awkward position, on one hand kyoko is my fave DR girl and i'm sad that she apparently died. yet finding out next ep that she somehow managed to plot armor her way to survivor (because inconspicuous pill bottle or whatever) annoys me even more

if you are going to use the same plot device twice at least change things up and actually keep her dead this time. it's shitty writing if not

post 10/10 danganwaifus

Naegi's learned to at least check for pulses on the bodies he finds. I don't think it's necessary to trick her friends when the mastermind clearly knows which round it is.

This poll is pretty good

>It's a RECAP episode
FUUUUCCCK
>Oh wait no I lied
Monokuma you asshole.

If anything they'll pull something like the antidote having a delayed onset so she'll lie dead for a while but come back during Munakata and Naegi's showdown.

Not seeing any Hajizuru fills me with despair

S THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>CRAAAAAAWLIIING IN MY CRAWL

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo
Juzo best girl

Fuck I just realized Mekuru is on there

You're actually using the wrong one my friend.

Jokes aside if you had to pick a girl who would you say is best girl?

I mean as a fellow Juzo bro id say Seiko as she much like are boy Juzo can not be controlled by candyslut

LOOK AT ALL THE KIRIFAGS

They're holding off on showing him for the eventual mastermind reveal.

can't they just check her breathing or something?

OH SHIT JUNKO TOOK SECOND YASS JUNKO BOYZ

>you fell for it

how? they don't have an ultimate medical knowledge :^)

>he fell for the "kirigiri is dead" meme

Well, something to keep in mind is that poll kinda fucks Chiaki over by separating her AI form and her human form. Really, Chiaki would be in the lead.

>The whole 76 trio died
What was even the point?

>Fuyuhiko starts the game off as a massive cunt but after the events of Case 2, he slowly starts trying to become a nicer and better person
>people love him
>Hiyoko starts the game off as a massive cunt but after the events of Case 2, she slowly starts trying to become a nicer and better person
>people ignore this and hate her
I never understood this, it makes no sense.

Allow me to be completely honest? I think 90% of the Hiyoko hate comes from DR's huge fujoshi fanbase because every fujo I've met has some irrational hatred and jealousy for lolis. Women are such vindictive people.

>mahiru is beating sonia
>bullshit

Seiko's pills ex machina to save the detective, obviously.

I'm going to delve into despair and say my heart says Sonia, but my dick says Mikan.

Sonia is a bitch and Mahiru is the perfect wife.
What's so wrong about that?

BRO I FEEL YOU

So I've been chewing on this for a while now, but after this last episode I'm convinced:

Asahina is the attacker.

Case in point- all the killings were done using a great deal of strength, whether it be hoisting Chisa onto the chandelier, smashing Gozu's mask and hoisting him onto the wires hanging down from the ceiling, or slamming Seiko into the wall so hard it left an impact crater. Ruruka's death is a bit less a feat of strength, but certainly one that required a great deal of rage.

Anyway, that strength of Asahina's was demonstrated (again, since she fought Juzo before and held him off) today when she easily pushed the cabinet (or whatever that was, furniture anyway) easily while the manlet squad couldn't even budge it.

Seiko's missing bottle of medicine rolling away from Asahina fits with this- she clearly doesn't intend to attack Naegi and co, and might have agreed to become the attacker at the behest of the mastermind because she's confident that Naegi will overcome this game and show once again why they called him the SHSL Hope. If she was working with the mastermind then she may know what the NG codes we're still missing are, and have taken the medicine in order to save Kirigiri.

Asahina could have easily removed the barricade, killed Ruruka, and come back and put it back into place on her own.

I don't know why she wouldn't have killed Munakata though. Maybe she was specifically ordered not to. Can't really have a showdown of two hopes if one dies in their sleep.

I'm now leaning strongly that Aoi is the mastermind/traitor, but I don't know what the reasoning is.

At first I wasn't sure about her due to how those dead bodies were lifted and placed, but they've been slightly focusing on her strength too much. Pic related.

>Taking on Juzo
>Lifting Naegi effortlessly

And setting up the building underwater as a kind of a theme for Aoi being the Ultimate Swimmer.

Because she still bullies Mikan (rightfully for being a despair whore) so Mikanfags get butthurt.

It brought me to the depths of despair very quickly, there were no delays for the subs so I quickly jumped to conclusions.

DESPAIR
E
S
P
A
I
R

A lot of people like Mikan and she keeps being a total cunt to her for no reason.
Also, you expect this kind of behavior from a fucking yakuza boss who can't take anyone's shit in his daily life, as opposed to a bratty loli.

You're a bit confused with you characters there

I hope so. But Sup Forums seems to hate that theory.

I don't really like Ruruka. In fact I hate her, but let's solve that murder, shall we?

Goodbye best girl. You managed to save someone in the end. May your soul rest in peace.

>I don't know why she wouldn't have killed Munakata
Anybody would keep Munakata alive as the killer. He's a useful idiot and him going around swinging his sword screaming about despair keeps people distracted from investigating the identity of the attacker. For all they know he is the attacker which is why he's trying to murder everybody like a psychopath. Best have him take out as many people as possible before dying so the attacker can clean up the rest.

animators fucked up

Do we have enough clues?

Being the creator of the poll is a Seiko fag do you think they are feeling despair right now?

In which episode this occurs? After failling to save Bandai or way later?

>Kirigirifags voting for Seiko en masse
holy shit

a single murder has been solved through the mirai-hen, you seriously believe they all have meaningful clues?

si senor

She was killed by are girl Seiko

she will totally be able to get proper character development right....right?

They basically confirmed it when she pushed the brick.

It just seemed too weird to give it focus just for a joke.

EP5. Those are her last thoughts before she dies.

Seiko was at no 1 yesterday for awhile

That's decent taste you have there. I personally don't care about waifus, my friend. But Sonia's cute and Mikan when not in full despair is also cute, if you remove the fanservice that is, I can't stand the fanservice. There's only one waifu that I hate and if people actually waifu here then I'm out of words, my friend.

Sato, I respect each and every one of you your tastes, but if one waifus here then I'm conflicted!

Well, I don't think she's the mastermind, but I do believe that she is working with them for some reason. And if that's the case she's certainly become a better actor then she used to be.

True, he makes a great fall guy since he's gone off the fucking deep end and isn't even trying to worry about who the attacker is- he plans to kill EVERYbody.

I think Kirigiri probably figured it out herself and left that info behind in her notebook. Though at the same time she didn't actually call her out on the matter, so maybe not.

At this point the number of viable suspects has dropped down to literally only one. The manlets clearly couldn't have pulled it off. Munakata gives no shits about the rules of the game. OUR BOY just got more than remotely controlled, so even if he's alive he's probably not up for raping Ruruka to death.

>last source of fresh Juzo action is going to be the terribad Zetsubou-hen

Im in despair

It's asahina. It HAS to be Asahina at this point. Everyone left is a giant wuss or an edgelord, so it HAS to be her.
She's the strongest one left, so her removing all of the barricades is a cakewalk.
Munakata being the big baddie had always been a red herring from the start.
Mitarai is just a hobo living in the building and is probably going to do one relevant thing, which probably is killing himself to save the manlet or some shit at this point to justify his existence just so Kodaka can show everyone that HE DID SOMETHING!!!1!1!, successfully hiding how much of a giant hack he is yet again.

Remember to report donutdefenders and pay respects to the Juzoboys, they didn't deserve to have it end like this.

>one dies the next chapter, so her development gets cut off before it has a chance to grow
>other survives the killing game
>one has a more fictional background (a yakuza mob boss with a foul mouth isn't common in real life)
>other one is a shitty brat, people can and meet hiyokos in the real world. so it's easier to hate something you know exist irl
>one decides to become helpful in chapter 3, and the other one just stays in her room waiting for things to blow over (except she dies anyway)

those are a few reason besides the obvious "she was a cunt to mikan for no real reason and people like mikan"

Naegi, Ryota, Kirigiri, and Juzo are ruled out. Kirigiri and Juzo for obvious reasons, and neither Naegi nor Ryota could move the barrier. Munakata is unlikely for the simple fact he's the most obvious candidate and even if he was the attacker he would probably just try and murder everybody. Unless Chisa/another character faked their death, the attacker is Asahina.

>i couldn't save anyone
>ends up saving someone after she dies
pottery
hack writing
but pottery

my little pony is beating camera girl and princess why?

near angel tier

Has Sup Forums ever gotten an NG code RIGHT? The only one I remember predicted successfully was one user figuring out Kizakura's code relating to his left hand.

I'm the type of guy who can't stand fanservice either but, with Mikan its usually play for laughs.

>tfw Asahina's probably the attacker

I don't know if we do. But with a little brainstorming we could be able to figure it out.

Let's hope that's not it.

There could still be one more phantom member attacking though making holes in the ceiling

Izayoi's NG code was fairly obvious along with Juzo's

Juzo's, but that one was obvious.

Who's willing to bet one of the characters left (or possibly the mastermind) has a dead man's switch which activates everybody's bracelet poison upon their death?

>tfw she gets caught because of an empty medicine bottle
>again

>mfw kirigiri was talking to naegi

Everyone got Izayoi's and Juzo's. But those were obvious.

I mean, everyone figured out that Munakata NG is opening doors, which will probably be used in the argument showdown between Naegi and punished Munakata to proof he isn't the killer.

That's exactly my thought my friend. God bless you!

There's no way anyone could've possibly predicted Candybitch's or Kirigiri's

What are some motives that would make Asahina the attacker? It doesn't necessarily mean she's the mastermind or some secret despair.

Did she ever seem to have any killing intent in DR1?

Only can't choose one over the other. Both Cute and both kinky

Munakata's has not been confirmed. The fact that it seems so obvious it's opening doors makes me think it's anything but that. Maybe it's a long con by him to make people think that that's what his weakness is.

She got hoped on by the Ultimate Hope
Her killing people is admitting Makoto's protagonist powers don't actually work

Kirigiri's was pretty obvious why strayed from Naegi why?

> 'knew' about Juzo's NG
What? All I saw relating to him were memes about how he punched everyone or kicked someone's shin.

While typing this I forgot that she was willing to kill herself and everyone else there just because Sakura killed herself.

>Finale is looking to be a hope vs hope final battle between Naegi and Persona
>The ultimate hope will shine through
>This killing game was a game to cause ultimate despair to bring about ultimate hope
Now I wonder what madman would orchestrate such a game?

>Implausibility of a second FF HQ right under the first one existing without their knowledge suggests VR shenanigans again
Hopeman repurposed the New World Program for his own demented purposes after his SHSL Luck woke him up from the coma
Persona just sent that entire fleet to destroy the facility he's currently in

people predicted juzo and izayoi from the get go and got it right, the scout took a few episodes but people manged to figure it out

people argued that miaya's was fake from the get go, got that right, munakata's 'can't use doors" is still in the air but it's probably right as well

the rest were either shown before a theory was created or too out there to really figure out. people wouldn't have been able to figure out gozus, chisa,candy girl,tengan or kyokos ng codes (well maybe Seiko but we got told almost immediately after)