WSJD - World Trigger

World Trigger!

I forgot about Shokugeki no Souma. Here's the latest chapter. WSJD DDL: www95.zippyshare.com/v/7QzXuJ1g/file.html

Kimetsu no Yaiba Boku no Hero Academia

but damn Chika's thighs tho

HAHA WORLD TRIGGER TIME.

Just noticed Touma calls her Chikako

Osamu Mikumowned

Yuzuru please.
Also big thanks again user!

Chika is MVP this match

>chopping off his arm
Good job, Osamu.

Reminder that Osamu will probably be the top scoring shooter this round

>Osamu not internal-monologuing over being a failure
Character development

Dump Love Rush pls

Oji's nicknames for agents is annoying and don't make any sense.

>not bad
>didn't even killed him

I hope Shokugeki gets better soon, enough that we can make discussion threads again.

In the spoiler thread one user even went through the trouble to explain most of those puns.

New Series: Red Sprite, Love Rush, The Promised Neverland

She still managed to bluff him even when he was sure he wouldn't be bluffed

Thanks for the dump. Time to post fanart.

I guess but it was yet another missed opportunity for her to score and only confirms her weakness again.

Haven't been compelled to discuss that series lately, but don't its spoiler threads generate some conversation?

I just want her first kill to be Ninomiya. It would be completely worth it.

>Acts like smug asshole with his 14 trion shields
>Gets btfo by Chika's 38 trion hound

>failure at one on one combat with an ace
>not a failure in terms of getting important stuff done

Good development in general.

Thanks for the scans.

I wonder who would ever want to be on Katori's squad. Even their environment seems like it would suck to have to deal with.

Sasuga for Mr. Freepoint

Thanks as always for the scans

>Mr. Freepoint
Actually no. Oji's tactic was to bluff going after Oki and pincer attack both Osamu and Chika with Kashio. He lost Kashio doing this however

She probably formed her own team because nobody wanted to deal with her shit.

Hana probably did all the work recruiting people

Ashihara is a real madman to put so much detail into worldbuilding.

I probably love these and the short SoL extras more than the actual series.

Harvesting the point is the easy part for the ace, hence it's basically "free".

Attempting to track it down before it wreaks havoc on the map and your teammates is the problem that isn't accounted for in those words.

Well losing personal trion or body parts is the loss of the ace. While losing subordinates is the loss of the captain. In terms of being an ace it was a free point. In terms of being a captain it was a costly point especially since it was his last teammate.

In captain terms Oji suffered massive losses pursuing Osamu since Kurachi got caught in between both teams.

Osamu went down, but since the wirezone exists and Chika survived, T-2 suffered minimal losses.

Katori the gamer and Kakizaki the sportsman.

So who's gonna marry Teruya ?

Cute and wealthy.

Someone incompetent I guess

Yuiga profile.

My sides.

I'm not understanding the Midorikawa reference. Is he saying Kotarou is a more endearing kohai to his sempai than Midorikawa is?

Osamu

no, he gets everyone.

Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary

>Interested in incompetent men
>A waft of sadism can be felt

Osamu watch out!

>that unsurprised look on his face
It's like he knew it wasn't going to work without the terrain advantage and the fear of tripping ingrained into his target's mind.

>Salt - extra serving
>Now in HD!
thanks for the dump

Nah, most of it is making fun of Pajeet and pairings.

The main problem is that Osamu can't produce enough at once to be effective outside of a wirezone.

Basically Osamu needs prep time and a static area to defend. Blitzing is going to be Osamu's weakness.

> Lives to 92 years old
Welp, guess that means he's safe from turning into a BT or dying in an invasion or something.

Teruya vs ghosts would make for a great side story.

Mikumo down yet again

>Meanwhile, Hyuse must fight his way through the C-Rank Wars to join his squad

They say that as if we've even been given more than a glimpse of that process

> Oh a new sacrifice
> Hey newbie, let me tell you how things work he-...
> Bail out

bump

>Round 6 ends
>Hyuse is already a B-rank
>"What took you guys so long"

More like
>Already masterclass

Tf want to see more Hyuse

Can't say I'm surprised.

I think he'll survive next time though

We are probably going to get everything with him after this match.

He did a great job as he already set those spiders and get one point. Though as a leader, he should remain alive until the end of the match

I want Teruya to deride and scold me

For the upcoming matches, they're going to need every point they can get. Staying alive will deny the other team a point and increase their chances at nabbing one of those top two spots.

Such is the life of a tank in training

The problem is, as seen by Oji squad, is that the more aggressive you are, the more openings you have.

>cicada
Oh god

>8000 point all-rounder

I just want to see which triggers he'll main already

Teruya a good gi----oh....

I want Teruya to look after me

I'd like to see a kogetsu altered to look like a more western style sword considering that Aftokrator is supposed to be very European looking

I love this normalfag squad. Kotarou is gonna grow up to be Border's resident pussy slayer and Teruya is gonna marry a total loser ____me__

>Yuiga
kek

This is really good, we don't know much about mikado after all.

Doesn't a captain get the Osamu kill every time?

Hey, you're right

They do, but not enough and then happens. Well mainly that's cause Hayama's the new opponent and everyone assumes he's gonna get his shit kicked in.

It's probably more exciting when a new or hyped opponent comes into play, I don't think anyone on Sup Forums realistically believes Pajeet can win given the plot development so that kinda kills it.

The triple threat match was in comparison insane with tons of threads arguing back and forth who would win between the three.

>Mikumowned
GOLDEN KEK

>Round 3
Nasu
>Round 4
Azuma
>Round 5
Katori
>Round 6
Oji

shit you are right

It's a Rank Wars tradition, except for that one time he killed Captain Suwa.

I'd like to think that he'll be able to kill off a top tier ace captain in one of the next two matches, but if the last few matches showed, that ain't happening without a shit ton of teamwork, wires, shields, luck, and MAXUMUM keikaku.

1pool Ace rush shuts down the classic Tamakoma-2 Osamu spider tech and net spread

It's fitting really. Osamu captains his team in circles around them, so they have to get revenge physically where is weakest

Not without casualties. Osamu has shit on the subordinates of the last two captains he has fought.

>normies

>Popularity poll never ever