Talk about Tucker

Discuss the greatest broadcaster of all time, Tucker Carlson.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gTJwGi4SwAI
mediaite.com/tv/tucker-carlson-gets-into-it-with-fox-news-analyst-you-just-compared-me-to-a-nazi-apologist/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sage shut the fuck up you foxnews watching piece of garbage

Isreali great

I can't decide if he's red pilled or not. Right now I'm leaning towards him being alt light, but he could easily be alt right and just being forced to hide it for his job

I hope he's just hiding his power level, because imagine the most popular Fox News host slowly moving further to the right. Slowly heating up the water the frog is in, until the frog is eventually calling for a race war. It's beautiful to think about

>I can't decide if he's red pilled or not. Right now I'm leaning towards him being alt light, but he could easily be alt right and just being forced to hide it for his job
Do you even watch Tucker? He is 10000% red pilled but doesn't let on.

He talks like an alt light guy. He could just as easily be a civic nationalist as he could be red pilled

>He could just as easily be a civic nationalist as he could be red pilled
You honestly think a cable news host can be openly fash? and still have his job?

I worry for him that he might hero himself especially after the Campos talk

Literally the new Jon Stewart

Agreed. He asks real questions. He is the only serious journalist left on television

The Daily Caller is okay.

Omg. The getz. He is going to an hero!

when will he cover the latest HWNDU attack in France?
youtube.com/watch?v=gTJwGi4SwAI

That's hardly news.. he's covering the Uranium One scandal, the fact that the DNC paid for the pissgate dossier, and the las vegas shooting. Tucker is the ONLY ONE still talking about las vegas and asking good questions. I hope he stays on Fox for 40 years and doesn't mysteriously commit suicide.

Wish I could find a .mp3 file of Tucker laughing to use as a ringtone. So funny.

Also, I know for a fact Tucker is red pilled because he defended Assad and said he protected Christians in the middle east and that we shouldn't be there, and he's also red pilled on Russia. During that debate some neocon shill even called him a "nazi apologist" and called him Charles Lindbergh.

mediaite.com/tv/tucker-carlson-gets-into-it-with-fox-news-analyst-you-just-compared-me-to-a-nazi-apologist/

Le Tucker Fishface.

I thought his name was Cucker Tarleson

Tuck me in baby

How much you getting paid lil boi?