imgur.com/a/PiAkw
>Raqqa Oct16
imgur.com/a/9oXDl
>SE Syria oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Oct26
>Iraqi Armed Forces impose full control over the H-2 Airbase and several villages
>Led by Tiger Forces SAA liberate Saqr Island in DeZ following 15 hour op that began last night
>Hama; Republican Guards and Qalamoun Shield manage to reclaim Jubb al-Abyad
>RU MoD; US forces, armed groups impede access to Rukban Camp, prevent Sy govt from organizing safe corridor/delivering supplies to camp
>Genl Hassan informed that his Tiger Forces will lead the offensive from T-2 to Albukamal, will not commence until DeZ City is liberated
>Tiger Forces, SAA enter Ummal District after overrunning the front-lines of IS seize municipal post office/impose fire control over Al-Safa Mosque
>PMU/Iraqi Armed Forces storm last IS positions at Rawah, liberate large patch of highway leading to strategic border city of Al-Qa’im
>SAA/Hezbollah officially liberate T-2 Pumping Station after several days of fighting
>Tillerson: Assad family reign coming to end, "only reason Syrian forces have been successful has been because of the air support they have received from Russia.”
>Erdogan; Operation in Idlib largely complete, other potential military targets in Sy, namely the Kurdish held Afrin

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

nzivnet.com/articles/12413
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
youtube.com/watch?v=50NXigWwDQU
youtube.com/watch?v=r2479Ilz2dA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Threadly reminder:
Assad has no future in Syria.
Russia has no future in Syria.
Iran has no future in Syria.
Hizbalards has no future in Syria.

LONG LIVE ISRAEL
BIJI KURDISTAN

first reply is a faggot

>le upvote

ASSAD WILL WIN

They Reach Qaim

Do you have the original gif without the leaf?

REEEEEE She doesn’t. Never talk to me or my waifu ever again

>leaf

How long until Ass*d is killed by Mossad, I'm tired of waiting.

>Naval analyst and historian Dr. Alexander Clarke says the cruise missile attack did not follow the usual Russian scenario.

>"The Russians usually" cheat "the exercises with early missile guidance updates by points from a ground unit, a space ship, or a helicopter, and this time it did not happen...

>"More importantly, Krasnodar has not surfaced to communicate or launch, and it has again become a fairly common operation for the last ten or fifteen years."

>Simply put, Krasnodar acted on the basis of war drill.

nzivnet.com/articles/12413

It is literally impossible to Mossad the Assad

Second post best post

>Al Qaim is in Iraq you retard

Apologize.

I'm not trolling and it's what's happening right now. How can you claim that US entirely manufactured ISIS and then in the same breath doubt that they have complete covert control over SDF.

They're powerful alright. Don't be deluded and deny that..

>tony porkchan new mexico wolfposter
literally who?
is he wearing a Greece t shirt ?

colombia bro looks like a bro tho

8/10 would take copious amounts of cocaine with and loudly argue over hezbollah operative capabilities

Later lads, but don't forget pic related

Oh yeah I forgot about that part I wrote. I’m not saying sorry because you are still a retard

Goodnight bro, nice may may

Reminder that Hezbollah's second in command was an Israeli spy and that the Israelis snuck into Hafez al-Assads urinal and took a piss sample to find out he had cancer and that almost weekly, Israeli jets are striking Damascus where Assad is. They know where he is and they can do it anytime.

Reposting a French user’s apartheid meme, because why not

Thanks Leaf

Nth for Kurdish genocide :DDD

wew lads isis in idlib didn't go well. i thought they would make their way to idlib or something

I can't stop smiling guys

Is Abadi the reincarnation of Saddam?

Divine protection my friend.

Demons can't touch Bashar. I'm afraid that rules your friends out of the running to get close to him ahhah

>i thought they would make their way to idlib or something
wtf how, Idlibistan is tough as shit, as they are in constant civil war in civil war in proxywar in geopolitical chess

OVER AND OVER AGAIN

Iraq-Syria Union when?

>French

Greater Syria when?

Should add Egypt as well tbhfamalam

The real question is, will he take Irbil?

Hehehe

Greater Syria is better

Alexandria belongs to Greece, so does Cyprus and the Turkish coast down to Antioch

>The real question is, will he take Irbil?
If kurds don't cancel the referendum soon, the Iraqi army will capture Erbil.

Egypt was not part of the assyrian empire though.

GREATER SYRIAN UNIVERSE SOON

Kurds please don’t cancel your meme referendum

It was tho

ASSAD WILL DEFEAT THE ZIONISTS:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

United Arab Republic

God protect and accept all those that fought DAESH.

>giving the Saudis complete control over the world’s oil
Faggot

Fuck off gruber.

reminds me of Bashar's epic speech to Arab League in 03
youtube.com/watch?v=50NXigWwDQU
>calls out demons for being puppets
>says ME needs to have true sovereignty over themselves

>Saudis
>implying

Brainlet, pls.

Why are nigger countries like Sudan, Eritrea, Somalia and Mauritania part of the Pan Arab country?

A S S A D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=r2479Ilz2dA
>Bashar Recaptures Palmyra Citadel

They're Arabs with dark skin not n*ggers though

Somalians and Eritreans are definitely niggers m8

They are classified as caucasoid not congoloid

They actually bear more genetic similarity to Europeans than to Congolese

Long live to America, not Israel but yeah you are right

No israelis actually unironically care about Kurds or is it just IRL Jewish shitposting?

>new SF video
>45+ mins about Hezbollah
>noice.jpg
>starth watching the first 5mins
>cuts to a >pls fund us
>all the rest o the 40+mins are >pls fund us
>mfw

Death to Assad

>Long live to america

what even happens in your country

Peru hasnt even been relevant since the shining path was a thing t b h

Any news on the newest (((sarin gas attack)))??

Israelis don't care about Kurds. No one really cares about them; they're just occasionally useful.

Just more Reeeeeeeeeing from the UN and "watchdog agencies" over the last (((sarin gas attack)))

Like the "reports" that the Iraqi army after 13 years of sanctions and bombings had somehow manufactured state of the art unmanned aerial vehicles capable of annihilating the US eastern seaboard with nuclear weapons.

I wonder if they will produce any real evidence that we can all see this time.

will there be another missile strike??

just listen to the war nerd episode about Hezbollah

>Talking to some SDF supporting Anarkiddie
>"if you like Assad then how come you dont like the SDF?"
lol wut?
>"The SDF has been nothing but loyal allies to Assad and Syria"
>the SDF
>loyal allies
>to Assad and Syria

Imagine saying this and actually believing it

*steals your oil*

nothing personell kid

Yeah no, the only reason for leaving is that they are still looking to see what happens with negotiations after the war.

*leaving him alive

>No role for Assad in Syria's future: US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson
>Tillerson: The only reason for Syrian troops success is Russian air support
>Tillerson: I don't see that the defeat of ISIS and what is happening in Syria is a victory for Iran but I see Iranian exploited in Syrian territory
>Tillerson: The rule of the Assad family is coming to an end and the only remaining issue is how to implement it
>Secretary of State Tillerson on Syria: "The US wants a whole and unified Syria with no role for Bashar al Assad in the government.

How buttblasted and bamboozled can a pseudo-nation corporation can be?

But all of that is true.

We have no future

LOL. they will never get over it. not used to losing like this. tomahawk fetishists got KO'd in Syria. Won't be their last loss either.
>Oh the times, they are a changin'

>REEEEEEEEE IMPEACH ASSAD
>ASSAD MUST GO
>IT WAS HER TURN
>ASSAD'S CAREER IS OVER

What happened to Tillerson? He wasn't acting full neocon a few months ago.

Its been a while since I saw someone claiming that Assad and YPG are allies, but come on, at this point its obvious they are not.

Llama herding, cocaine and occasional commie ambushes on police patrols.

>A fucking burger telling anyone that their rule is coming to an end
I dont think he has a right to talk
The US government is basically still non functional after a fucking year

Everyone falls in line eventually

Kek

I don't think he's a neocon, he's just peddling republican talking points to placate congress so they don't jump down his ass. He knows there's not much he can do to force Assad out, so he'll talk the talk to satisfy the congress, but not actually do anything to remove Assad.

>Its been a while since I saw someone claiming that Assad and YPG are allies, but come on, at this point its obvious they are not.
You havent even seen the worst these people have to say
Do you know some actually believe that some actually believe that russia is going to side with the ku*ds at the peace talks and "muh democratic federalist Syria" is actually going to happen

One more good one

There have been some rumors going around that Russia is initiating negotiations with the YPG. I really can't imagine any positive result for the Kurds considering the position there currently in, with them getting Henry Kissengered by the US

>syrian troops, russian air support.
Literally true for muh best fighting force against ISIS, le Gurds.

I know that russia and Assad have been in negotiation with the kurds
the only issue is that these people actually believe that Assad is going to fulfill all the stupid Anarkiddie "muh democratic Federalism" and "muh democracy" shit

Whenever I hear one of these SJW betas cry about muh assyrians, I just cite them my favorite Ashurnasirpal II quotes. What goes around, comes around.

ah fair point. I just went on a fbook and twitter rampage to try and let Rex know how I feel about the topic.

Congress? It's the Israelis Kangaroo-bro. The Jews are pissed off about Kurdistan not succeeding and Assad still hanging around. Israeli press was talking about Netanyahu lobbying the Burgers last week to do more, here it is.

U Assad-a-boos r gonna be wreked so hard. Trump's not Obama with his red-lines. The NK is a feign. Prepare your anuses.
>implying that just because MSM is bs, RT/Sputnik are any better
>implying that just because ISIS sucks, Assad is any better.

Funny when people actually believe the obviously false destabilization narrative. Like cmon bud. Only takes like 2 days of research. If that
>Bashar is a genuinely good dude

BASED Erdogan is gonna be the new President of Syria and Iraq, and being bros with Trump -- he's gonna take care of the sandNIGGER Hajis for us.

>The NK is a feign.
Support the DPRK Against US imperialism

alright, roach

>Calling Erdomeme BASED
>Even ironically