What did Steingold mean by this?

I'm worried because sometimes I don't laugh when every1 else does.

>Steingold

hmm, about 3 years ago i stopped pretending to polite laugh at peoples jokes, it really hurts their feelings even though everyone already knows youre faking it. dull really

>anybody who isn't a happy-go-lucky normal fag must be mentally ill
this is why i hate (((psychology)))

This is retarded. People find different things funny.

Just another anti white attack. When your IQ is above 110 it is hard to laugh at "jokes" made by sub 90 IQ humanoids who probably can be considered members of a separate hominid specie.

if you don't laugh at our programming it's off the the psych ward for you. Your TV and phone will measure that for us too.

I've never seen a more (((Jewish))) name in my life

The faster kids mature the better. All non-domesticated animals never play or fool around after they become fully matured. Being a "psychopath" is absolutely normal and most non-domesticated, normal animals are normal

>study finds

That author's name...

ALWAYS

Exactly.

>You don't like Big Bang Theory goyuim? You must be broken, here, take these pills!

>And then I said "when the white race dies out ill make sure to piss on it's grave"
>(communal laughter)
>hey, why aren't you laughing user? Are you some kind of psychopath?

I just say the expected emotional respone; "that's funny", no emotion, just a flat statement. sadly, it's still enough validation that people expand on their story or joke. i stop encouraging them at that point.

Every fucking thread in this shithole of a forum devolves into an anti-semitic shitting contest

Then how do we explain the psychopaths on Sup Forums who giggle with eachother over merchant pictures all day? Checkmate normies

Also indicative of autism.
Just look at this thread, the spectrum is well represented.

user, why do jewish men get circumcised?

bcs jewish women won't touch anything unless it's 30% off

Psychology is largely a pseudoscience run by those who have confused "consensus" with "provable truth."

Anything beyond obvious mental illness justified by physical signs in their brain is above what they should be meddling in or trying to impose "normalcy" on.

I went straight to thinking about jew hollywood laughtracks too. I use to enjoy Big Bang b4 the redpill, now all tv is sad jew coercion.

hi

>sometimes I don't laugh when every1 else does.
Sometimes everyone else is laughing because they are stupid.

psychology is the backdoor out of the criminal justice system; just get the jew to say you're insane. service rates may be $1500 an hour.

>boys

Same here man. TNG and older movies generally get me by, I spend most of my time doing self-study, at the gym, or with close friends, kids, and family. Focus in yourself, fuck TV, life has been so much better when it's limited by just being busy with productive life stuff.

>muh semitic sensitivities. where's MY semitic imageboard safebox?! WHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY?!