Why did I watch this again?

For Tensai.

eh it was okay

>Wasn't even about going to places to look for treasure but some retarded family drama I don't even remember.
What a shame it could have been so good.

Early episodes were fine.

YOU WANTED TO

Do you know this feeling, when you totally forgot that an show exists, because it was so fucking mediocre? And then you suddenly get reminded of it? This just happened to me. And now i even remember that Canaan exists. Fuck.

I didn't even remember who she was when I saw OP's pic. I had to see Tensai to remember it. This was a really forgettable show.

I guess I watched it for Tensai, she was really cute.

bait and switch. first episode makes you think it will be all about the fluffy ghost but then they switch it with gay and boring MC detective antics

Muh nigga

I still don't know what this show wanted to be.

Ghost feet.

christ fuck wizard barristers forever and ever

Tensai a best.

because of the lovely designs

>you will never raid atomb with nanana and then cap off the adventure by satiating her desire for man-pudding

She looks comfy.

Doujins never. Only a shitty trap one.

Because the girls were cute. Why else would you watch anything?

what a beautiful way of dying

It was pretty good if you skip the scenes without Tensai and Nanana.

This show was completely fine y'all complain too much

>not for best girl
pls user

What's this called?I will watch it

Good color direction?

Has the novel ended?

episodes 1 and 2 = good
episodes 3 to end = why the fuck are new characters getting added every episode, why is tensai a mary sue that never has to do anything, why is MC not cool like he used to be, where the hell is this show going with its plot

that's honestly a beautiful armlock

I want to teach tensai the pleasure of being cummed inside

I only stayed for the Yukihime

Man, this show was wasted potential if I've ever seen it.

I came here to post this.

Because you thought it would have more puzzles. As did I.

So, is the LN at least good?

There was no ghost blowjob.

She was playing terraria.

The is the scene that got me to watch the whole thing. Tensai also helped. Show wasn't great, but I still found it entertaining.

Is this the guy from Re:Zero?

I really wish it would have been just about MC and Tensai's Lupin/Sherlock archnemesis antics.

I was saddened that so much potential was lost.

He's not wearing a track suit.

I want to blast her in her asshole.

I do want to rewatch this show again.

>caring about shitty quints
How new?

I loved it i just wish there were more episodes. I love the ruins and the world. I feel like there was a lot that could have been expanded upon.

I dropped when edge Sugita showed up and Tensai stopped appearing. Does it ever recover?

I loved this show. The plot was interesting enough; the colours and art were very pretty; the characters were fun, especially Tensai; and it all sounded quite nice.

I just wish there were more episodes, or even another season, but I don't think it'll happen.

because it's fucking good nigga

i feel you man, i was really interested in nanana's story, about finding who killed her and why they did it. Shame we will never find out

Indeed, too bad the show was like a "Hey, now you're hooked with the story buy the LN to find out the rest" which is a shame indeed.

>Hey, now you're hooked with the story buy the LN to find out the rest
Yeah, these are the worst. I love anime with a proper conclusion and even anime that stop only to be continued in manga; but fuck reading VNs or LNs. I haven't made that leap yet and I'm happy.
Maybe in a few years, who knows. I thought the same thing about manga at one point too.

>you will never have a pudding filled threesome with Nanana and Nep

I love detective characters

I don't think I've seen a show completely lose it's shit harder than this.

then you sure haven't watch a lot of shows

Some character designs were fapable.
That's enough for me really.

LN tl never

Pretty much this

I liked the OP, and surprise Sugita is always good. All in all, had fun.

TL is slow these days. Goddamn

>kraut subs