Hey fellow white dudes, he has a point you know

Hey fellow white dudes, he has a point you know.

twitter.com/mrbenwexler/status/923624319502008320

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xaf7q9RKjgo
twitter.com/mrbenwexler/status/923624319502008320
haaretz.com/israel-news/science/1.681385
tbshamden.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2446:ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white&catid=97&Itemid=61
amazon.com/One-small-Russian-Jew-Wexler/dp/1880348012
thewhitenetwork-archive.com/2013/07/09/jewish-crypsis-an-introduction/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kikes aren't white

I swear to god I've heard Sarah Silverman say jews aren't white. Now they suddenly are?

The roots of the distinguished German surname Wexler can be traced back to the state of Bavaria. The name is derived from the Low German word "Wesseler," meaning "money changer."

are they even trying anymore?

>jews
>white

Even if harvey weinstein were white, I have nor will I ever feel bad for someone elses behavior. Im not really in to the cult of personality thing. Will leftists ever understand that not all americans are reddit celeb worshipers?

I never understood why white people complain about other white people when they should be complaining about themselves?

(((white people))) that complain about white people just want white people to suffer

>(((Wexler)))

Hoyvay Woynstoyn isn't white.

the difference is that weinstein didnt rape people on behalf of white people everywhere

weinstein is a jew. did that wexler jew just admit jews are white ? he has broken the covenant

first of all Trump's behavior is just fine and second of all Weinstein's one of yours, jewboy

(((fellow whites)))

he has an European counterpart, Bernard Weinstein, that one had less luck though - see from 8:20
youtube.com/watch?v=xaf7q9RKjgo

lmao they really believe the President is a sexual predator in the same vein as Weinstein, the """elites""" have these faggots on a tight leash

misogyny and nationalism = murder?

they're only white when it's convenient

no he dose not he is trying to erase his and so many others in Hollywood by passing the blame onto others. It is a very classic tactic.

Not going for
>blame me im proud of them
>muslims feels the same

I wonder what his reaction would be like

>Hey fellow white dudes
deep troll?

>Weinstein
>white

Why the fuck would we blame Muslims for Harvey Weinkikestien

Where have i seen this before?

> muslims
dangerous because the majority of their populous believes that sharia law is A-OK, and follow a religion that hasn't been properly reformed to modern standards

> white people
'dangerous' because of a few of us being bad and the USs president not being liked by the media. And that's IF you try to pass jews off as being (((white))), which wouldn't fly 90% of the time anyway.

Trying to compare a single missle to a nuclear salvo doesn't work, shill

amazing

i actually have a soft spot for weinstein despite him being a degenerate bike

>Weinstein
>white

Top kike

Logical Fallacy:
All Muslims follow the teachings of a mass-murdering pedophile
But not all white men are Hollywood Jews trading sex for movie roles with high-priced hoes

He would have a point if he said "Christians" and used WBC or Jonestown.
Except he wouldn't because you don't get any fucking brownie points for conveniently ignoring the parts of your holy book and the commands of your elders that say to kill.

Jews arent white!
>record scratches
>jew gets arrested for some weird shit
IM FUGGEN WHITE!

Here the thing with women..they'll drop on their back and spread eagle for any opportunity they can get and then when they get what they want (((sexual harassment)))

A Facebook friend was a committed Communist when she started following my feed. A couple days ago I saw her forward a post saying "If you say 'Fellow White People' you save us the trouble of putting (((echoes))) around your name." I'm always glad to be a good influence.

you're right, he has a...

oh wait, the pew research center didn't survey white people and found out that an overwhelming majority support sexual harassment!

That's not the point you tremendous faggot. Harvey Weinstein represents how far white male privelage can carry us. By being a white male, sjw tumblrinas you are automatically grouped in with him. This tweet represents the fact that the actions of a minority do not represent the actions of the whole.

>(((Weinstein)))
>white
Lolno. This is why Sup Forums hates kikes. Trump is also a kike lover.

>twitter.com/mrbenwexler/status/923624319502008320

The comments give me hope

Jews contradict themselves constantly when it's in their favor. They don't care about truth and honesty. They care about winning.

Oooooo really made me think so hard I forgot the majority of sex crimes are committed by shitskins.

i mostly blame the jewish pedophile mafia for Weinstein, because they protect each other and keep their scumbag cronies in Washington from investigating them by paying off the people on the top.

and trump's a giga-tier troll, he's fucking hilarious. globalist jews and niggers have been persistently trying to take him down since he entered politics, but it's also entirely possible he was goofy enough to tell the grieving widow the same lines that military men (which Trump has surrounded himself) use to console themselves when soldiers die.

>Hey whitey, you know hitler, thats literally u! ur literally hitler (and im a jew). thats how muslims must feel like when some of the bring glory to the allah

Jews are the ones who turned sex into rape. Dunno how you can have a soft spot for him here, he's being eaten by a monster that he helped to create, for the purpose of eating white males.

god I hate jews

Also, isnt this the guy that got weev banned on gab?

>Every leftist """"argument"""" is some false equivalence pandering to emotion.

Tis like clockwork

Fucking kikes

As if Trumpcucks even make the connection about the Pussy-Grabber-in-Chief. They're little sycophant cocksuck Putin faggots.

Trump is on record PRAISING Jeffrey Epstein and saying he wants to date his own daughter. On video & audio saying he's part of the sexual assault billionaires club. On record blowing Putin cock...

> BUT MUH HILLARY.

Trumpcuck are dumbfucks.

Weinstein apologized, implying an admission.

Nothing has ever been proven on Trump.

Weinstein is Jewish, whites have nothing to do with Jewish predatory behavior.

Sage and fuck off.

>name is literally Benjamin Wexler
>you couldnt tell he was Jewish

/thread

You probably believe things will get better if you just get the right candidate in office. You shills are always like 30 steps behind and have no grasp of world history or geopolitics.

>mfw the comments

>"fellow" "white" dudes

It's not important to blame them, just to get them out.

>white

you know how you know they arent what they say they are..

>islam is race and not a direct ideology x9828298

>Harvey Weinstein represents how far white male privelage can carry us

Jews aren't white, dumbass.

Such a stupid argument but to reply the reason the larger muslim community at large gets blamed is because THEY SUPPORT THE TERRORISTS on social media. Even the moderates will do the "Well terrorism is bad but why doesn't Israeli/American terrorism get criticised as well?". Whenever a white "terrorist" does something bad you never see white people support it with the exception of something like Brevik.

Fucking kikes.

someone post some pills for these kikes

haaretz.com/israel-news/science/1.681385

tbshamden.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2446:ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white&catid=97&Itemid=61

Trump dindu nuffin
(((Weinstein))) isn't white

isn't it funny how they always say Jews are historically persecuted but they never go into a reason... it's just because.
it's like a kid transferring to a new school, taking people's money, talking shit, pitting people against each other and then being like "EVERY SCHOOL I GO TO I GET BULLIED!!! STOP BULLYING ME!!!"

>race
>ideology

Orgasmed from the comments.

Fucking better not calm that fat jew white and blames whites
Reeeee

>that very first reply

>Walls are so silly
>Lives in a house

Really makes the brain gyrate

amazon.com/One-small-Russian-Jew-Wexler/dp/1880348012

10/10 comments

He has a great point considering how much we fucking support sexual assult like how islamis support terrorism

Yeah

The point it exposing the "fellow white"

This. I can't choose to be white but I can choose to be Muslim.

Flase equivalency. He's comparing a civilized First world country where the former isn't the norm vs. the Third world where the latter behavior (the inbreeding, terrorism, rape, crime, beating women) is very much the norm and in some cases even legal.

He's lumping all muslims into one mindset just like the white people, who he's lumping into one mindset. What a faggot.

What's with celebrity jews having such a hate boner for Trump, fishing for the best 'zing' tweet and being white when it's convenient?
It's like they get consumed by Trump. SAD!

>jews
>white
>trump
>doing anything besides triggering leftists
No.

Operation ALLAHWAVE is a go! I repeat! OPERATION ALLAHWAVE IS A GO!!!
Okay autists, the time has come to trigger muzzies at unspeakable levels.

>Download YouTube twerk video's or anything degenerate with women or faggots

>edit audio on video to an allah's prayer mp3 (found in YouTube)

>mix with a beat

>post results from YouTube and share on muzzie boards

This will trigger the muzzies to unspeakable levels. Label videos ALLAHWAVE as this is now a genre of music. The shit storm will be of epic proportions. GO GO GO!

People are blaming all whites for Weinstein?

WTF is wrong with this scum?

I'm not bothered. In fact, call me Weinstein or Paddock. I could give a fuck less.

I might rape you and mass homicide you if you do it in person, but it won't be because you hurt my feelings. It's because your a douchebag that deserves that sort of legacy.

When you see polls where "most white dudes" think Weinstein did nothing wrong... you go ahead a call me.

Also, fuck do I have to worry about trump for?

Every fucking time!

It's called CRYPSIS
thewhitenetwork-archive.com/2013/07/09/jewish-crypsis-an-introduction/

>hello fellow whites
Every time

cALSIC SLIDE THREAD AT 77 REPLIES!! Sage, rules niggas BTFO! CA Niggas step off!

I don't follow the same religion as either Trump or Weinstein, but I'd happily be lumped in with them if I got to lump all Muslims as one. Simply because Muslims would still be a million times more destructive.

>religion determines color
Does this make sense to you? Look at Seth Rogan and Mike Ditka and tell me they aren't the same color.

That really rustles the almonds huh?
Fuck i mean activates the jimmies.
Really fires up my...fuck im sleepy

Kek youre not kidding

Could someone refresh me on the Ideology of Whiteness again I seem to have forgotten it

the ideology of not being a PoC

>Weinstein
>white
Pick one.

>(((Weinstein)))
>white dude
Oh jeez.

I didn't even realize Weinstein and Billy Bush were faithfully following the word of the Bible. Thanks fellow white dude. Your logic is impeccable.

So by that logic are saying it's OK to blame Muslims for other Muslim's awful behavior?