NJ Election

How fucked are we when Phil Murphy declares NJ a sanctuary state, signs more gun control, and raises taxes as he promised? There are a ton of retards who don't care about any of that and will vote for him because he'll legalize weed.

Ah, the never ending joys of Jersey
>T. 215

>work in 215
>pay Philly wage tax
>pay sugar beverage tax
>pay NJ property and income tax

>think everyday of an escape plan to another state

I am a white girl from NJ and I only like black guys.

ask me anything

please steralize yourself

nahh bitch. Black guys are fine asf in south jersey

>bait

dont bite

Your taste is fucked.
Nothing else.

Hopefully one of these niggers leaves you with their little Jamal and you will suffer for 18 years taking care of their satan spawn.

t. Atlantic County

You're certainly in tax hell. You could move to PA or DE

I also live in south jersey, what city or county if you dont want to be so specific

You think I give a fuck what your preference is? No. Everyone likes what they like. I just am attracted to black guys. Been this way since I was 14.
I live closer to philly lol

I hope he succeeds in destroying NJ. This whole dump deserves to turn into fallout 3.

I live the farmers and subdevelopers section and its pretty fuckin rad for NJ.

Kim seems just as fucked as anything else tho. Sure she's against immigrants, but really is that all? She seems lined up to be another fucking Christie.
.>muh audit
yeah fucking right. LIES.
>Drugs are bad mkay
One of the few things that will actually bring wealth INTO the state, and not just pass through it.

I hate Murphy's idea of a state bank, clearly. the guy has corruption written all over his face. And his energy policy is shit.

Good. You need to remove yourself from the white gene pool.

I'm a tard I asked myself a question

you don't speak like a lady you're probably white trash anyway

Ocean County bump.
I gave up hope when Singh didn't make it.
I was hoping for the weedman but now that I think about it, this is what Canadians tripped and fell on.
I'm planning on voting, but I don't think it will matter.
Can't wait for the pitiful voter turnout.

>implying there's such a thing as non-white trash italians/irish
How naive you are.

Just fuck my shit up
t. 201

You will probably get syphillis in your lifetime. Enjoy reactive arthritis and dying alone with your niglet baby.

t. Niggerwark

So glad I left that shit hole and went to arizona. Bought my first gun at walmart, it only took like 15 minutes.

Fuck jersey, I do miss the food and the shore though.

No littering on my beach, you filthy degenerates.

I could care less on weed. If it's legalized, great. Just don't expect the taxpayers to find relief. That revenue will find new programs or pockets of corruption to go into.

Anyone who thinks NJ's gun laws aren't strict enough should just come out openly and say their ultimate goal is gun confiscation.

Sanctuary state is a sad attempt at pandering to the immigrant community and those who hate Trump.

The guy reeks of corruption. I have no trust in him at all.

fuck off here tori.

Sup Forums please get Kim Guadagno elected

This. Atleast Guadagno we are just stay fucked. Murphy we get even more fucked while losing our house to illegals

I dunno man. I live here in SJ and I get kinda tired of things. I tend to void the leftism, but I work for a leftist institution. Helps to just not engage in anything because it won't matter what I say. Every question a trap every answer a pitfall.

Sanctuary and no go zones = ISIS incubators

Good luck user

Hunterdon county here. What town?

Is this angry piece of shit Murphy really going to win?

Property taxes arent high enough in NJ yet?

what a retarded state its basically a bedroom state for PN and NY

>There are a ton of retards who don't care about any of that and will vote for him because he'll legalize weed.

hahaha how is weed legalization real like just spread the Word of God and awaken people to the lies of the devil hahaha

>973 represent
I'm down for some legal weed
Dude seems corrupt as fuck but what did you fucking expect? It's a requirement
>G U I D O S

Yes, he will win because

>legalize it
>opponent is Chris Christie Part Deux

They could release video of him taking illegal bribes and people would still vote for him because

>muh weed
>resist drumpf

We're really fucked.

Well to do conservative reporting in

t.camden county

That is an accurate assumption good job.

my 609 best friend said that to me, that he's voting for phil murphy because he'll legalize weed and because he doesn't have any spicks around him anyway
>908
>union county

i want to leave but i can't go anywhere because
>PA is a boring shithole
>NY is cucked to hell
>DE is a mistake
>MD is a mistake

the only place i can move in VA, which as far as i know... also sucks dick given i have a lead foot and i think all? speeding violations are misdemeanors.

we're utterly fucked, bros. i still don't own a gun, but am probably buying a ghost gunner or other 80% lower system because fuck it i might as well. for both rifle and pistol.

Could be worse
Could be from Staten Island

>i still don't own a gun, but am probably buying a ghost gunner or other 80% lower system because fuck it i might as well. for both rifle and pistol.
Making your own guns from 80% lowers is illegal in NJ.

NJ is a already a sanctuary state. Mexicans are all over the place so it is too late. I live in a white neighborhood anyway. No matter who gets in nothing will change

i am surrounded by niggers, indians, mexicans, millenials, pedos, drug addcits alcoholics, fat people

i dont care if they ban everything above fly swatter

my life couldnt be any worse thanks to this obese, corrupt, scrub

if this nigger legalizes weed, it might save my sanity

i dont even know who the fuck you are talking about

NJ is a criminal cess pool

drive the corporations and the niggers and indians and mexicans out and it would be a livable place

also ban alcohol and all fire arms for EVERYONE, especially the police

fuck you millenial cunts, you wont ever achieve anything in life because you are weak

WHAT

Its true. NJ considers it to be manufacturing and you must be licensed firearms manufacturer in NJ

The fucking Indians are off the charts in NJ. They need to go.

>canadians and philly trash

nailed it.