poal.me/biw4ew
poal.me/wta1yq
poal.me/359ce7
youtube.com/watch?v=ckOqaWfXAWc
taima.tv/r/drg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZORaiden's not allowed

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo
Curves of the human body, my friend!

Reminder that Mitarai is too nice to be a killer.

Kodaka is an ultimate hack.

First he fakes death like a faggot, then does it again and now he makes me want him to hack his way through with writing.

Fuck him.

w-which thread do i use?

Are they gonna animate our boy?

Tell me Juzobro, do you think she'll make it?

>mfw DR3 looks like it's gonna be as shitty as ZTD

The real question is is Juzo straight?

This could've just ended with a brojob, but fucking no, he had to kill him off
I'm forever mad

>written to be as unlikable as possible
>given an NG code that basically forces her to kill
>suffers the most violent death in the entire series (Nagito doesn't count, his was self-inflicted)

What was the point?

So with Kirigiri, Ruruka, likely Robo Miaya and maybe Juzo dead we're down to the final 5.

Naegi, Asahina, Mitarai, Munakata and whoever the fuck is the 16th person.

Who's gonna die next?

In all honesty, I fear she'll die, my friend. It'll be a build-up to what's coming and that's everyone of class 77 despairing.

I-if it makes you feel better I can unironically console Juzobros.

You guys made me unhate him.

Worst girl:
poal.me/k0luio

Best girl:
poal.me/biw4ew

Best boy:
poal.me/wta1yq

Worst boy:
poal.me/359ce7

He's so pure. Please be safe, Mitarai-kun!

Known Facts:
Kirigiri drank Cure W and survived the poison.
Juzo survived Munakata's stabbing.
Ruruka's body was mutilated.
(Aoi, Makoto and Ryota are all still alive)

Only Ruruka, Juzo and Munakata were outside the sealed room, so only Juzo or Munakata could have profaned Ruruka's corpse (or Ruruka could have done it in some kind of elaborate post-death trick). The Killer could have still been someone in the sealed room, but they wouldn't have done anything other than stab her in the chest.

Why would Juzo or Munakata fuck up Ruruka? If it was to cover up the fact that the Killer didn't actually kill Ruruka, then either Juzo or Munakata was killed during the 4th time limit.

>be an amazing husbando
>rewarded with death
Ruruka just kept getting worse and worse, I'm glad she's dead.

realistically speaking, probably not, but i wouldn't be opposed to it

He managed to go the furthest with a girl in the whole DR series and also went out like a champ. Y O I B O Y S

This thread is the general. The other thread is just for waifus.

I'm honestly not feeling it anymore. I think she and Nagito get their memory wiped (Nagito all but confirmed to from DR2: Ch. 0) but she survives to be something in DR3.

It's always felt off to me that the ED puts such a focus on her, I don't see how she could just die off and then have that play afterwards.

This, the other one looks so /vg/

>Known Facts:
>Kirigiri drank Cure W and survived the poison.
Stopped reading right there.
Can't wait for Kirigiri being confirmed ded next episode and Kiriniggers drown in the sea of salt

kodaka didn't want to answer that question directly, so things had to end there. most people already know the answer, but denial is everywhere

>Kirigiri drank Cure W and survived the poison.

Headcanon

>Juzo survived Munakata's stabbing.

We don't know

Know what a fact is retard

>Seiko mad at Ruruka for trying to make her eat something that will kill her
>Ruruka makes Izayoi eat something that kills him
DEEPEST LORE

>all these edgeposters wanting kiri dead when the series has shown multiple hints to imply she isn't

>Juzo about to confess to his waifu
>Raiden knew all along
I knew this would happen, but it still hurts.

>Ruruka killed with her mouth full of candy

Reminder this cure thing is bullshit.

If there was an antidote that can save you before dying off poison tell me fucking why Seiko aka Ultimate Pharmacist didn't drink it despite already taking in drugs and then not give 2 fucks about Ruruka threatening to step on her shadow?

Checkm8 kirigirifags, your waifu is dead as fuck.

>kodaka still avoiding posting on twitter

pupupupu

The salt next week is going to be amazing.

did he know? i'm pretty sure he just stabbed him because "despair" told him to

Keep being mad you buttblasted Kirifag. Your corpse fucking waifu is dead and you're clinging onto desperate strings

That is fact

what if.. what if the ng-code poison in the bracelets makes the participants zombies while everyone else is asleep, therefore bandai being the first killer?

I don't even give a fuck about Kirigiri, she's been boring as hell all season. I just know Kodaka doesn't have the guts to kill her.

maybe Seiko didn't have it
I think somebody else poured it in Kirigiri's mouth. If it was in the tea Kirigiri wouldn't have the bottle right next to her body. She didn't take the medicine before she fell asleep because we watched her fall asleep. So somebody else poured it in her mouth.

Except Chisa dieded first.

Can anyone link to the thread that was up when the new ep was airing?

Exactly. We might have a staggering body count of dead Kirigirifags by the end of next Monday

It wasn't a cure to begin with. Kirigirifags just want to cling onto anything they can see.

But Juzo is the waifu. He tried to replace Yukizome and was penetrated.

Not even a kirigirifag that's how edgy you all are being.

cuckchan

So, do Japs riot?

>check this thread
>actually about the anime
>check the other thread
>full of bullshit from DR2
What the fuck is even wrong with those faggots?

I'm still on the fence, but there's always the possibility that the poison still does damage to your body if you take the cure, just not fatally. If Seiko took it and that was the case, she'd be unable to fight back and still be killed anyways.

It was Killer Killer

That sounds stupid but it would make sense for despaired Izayoi to brutalize Ruruka so much

There's the archive, newfag.

Has a punished Hopelet edit been made yet?

You can stop posting in like 2 hours (possibly 4, considering what happened) before we derail into same shit and bring in memes from other video games on top.

Who wants to read Makoto X Byakuya fanfiction where Byakuya buttfucks Makoto.

Two possibilities
A) The poison still fucks you up royal. Just because it doesn't kill you doesn't mean Seiko wanted to be permanently disfigured/injured.
B) She assumed it wouldn't work because it didn't have any effect Daisaku. But because Kirigir is the Ultimate Detective, she realized that "Cure W(oman)" would only work on ladies.

Or maybe nobody poured it in her mouth and she's just dead

Assuming it's even this "cure" to begin with. Maybe it was placed there to fuck with Kirigirifags' hopes

That's pretty cruel Kodaka

Punished Manlet

Ultimate Hope denied his inches/Mary Sue.

P O T T E R Y
Also wow at Juzo showing more remorse than Ruruka showed. Selfish candy bitch till the end.

DID SOMEBODY SAY HOPE?

youtube.com/watch?v=ckOqaWfXAWc

>maybe Seiko didn't have it

Kek you really think she would not own the most valuable item or even at the very least multiple? My fucking sides.

I'm sorry but that cure to do something like that don't exist

>B) She assumed it wouldn't work because it didn't have any effect Daisaku. But because Kirigir is the Ultimate Detective, she realized that "Cure W(oman)" would only work on ladies.

I laughed out loud not gonna lie

She... wanted to die? That's why she eated the candy?

Even if she survives it's likely Kirigiri's eye is fucked forever. Would you still love her even if she's missing an eye?

I mean Kyosuke. Jesus.

>they were alive until then because of? Certainly not Naegi by himself.
Where the fuck did I even imply that they were alive thanks to Naegi by himself? I said that he was important, not the only one that was important.
>most MCs are usually useful more than once or twice in a plot.
>Tells kyoko about the trick to open the door for his bathroom which led to a crucial evidence
>Open the headmaster's secret room
>Is the one who solved the mistery of the lost memories
>Struck the hardest blow to Ultimate despair by stopping Junko Enoshima
pretty sure that's more than once or twice
>Sakura, mostly.
Sakura told Naegi the password fot the headmaster hidden room? Shit I must have missed that :^) More seriously, without Naegi, there is no entering that room and no evidence (that Makoto found by opening the old lockers with the headmaster handbook) for the whole amnesia thing.

>Again, mostly Junko herself.
Junko didn't tell them to vote against her in the last class trial, brought despair on them in order to crush their spirits and anyone's who was stillr esisting despair in the world with it. Naegi destroyed her attempts, not only during that class trial but during the killing game as well.
> hope triggered Junko so much that she went crazy
Dude are you implying that she wasn't crazy before?

No he is not.

>the bottle
>Kirigiri's speech about always being by his side
>Kirigiri in Naegi's dream being alive but missing her right eye which is what is currently fucked up looking
>series has already shown that it's fine with fakeouts
>Kodaka saying it'd be too sad to kill the DR1 returnees
I could go on.

>more straws

Seiko's an idiot who could've had it stolen from her, or taken off her sleeping body.

No shit? I never knew!

Yes you dumbfuck everyone knows about the archive. It would be easier and faster if someone who was in that thread to post the link from their history. Especially given that the archive isn't perfect.

What's with the theory about Munakata not being Munakata? It was something about the different kanji in his name, but I don't remember, what was that about?

>she realized that "Cure W(oman)" would only work on ladies

Munakata is a reverse trap?

>But because Kirigir is the Ultimate Detective, she realized that "Cure W(oman)" would only work on ladies.
I am not going to be even mad it's that dumb.

>"likely Robo Miaya"

She got sliced clean in half, if that's not 100% dead, even for a robot, then I don't know what is.

I don't see the parallel here. Please explain.

>Seiko wouldn't know how her own cure works, the very one she created

>another person who's just a detective would

You are seriously forcing it.

How the fuck do you end up like Kyouko did while sitting on your legs and slumping to the side?
Especially when the poison kicked in right after she went out?

>thought they were going to try to make Ruruka a bit more sympathetic by having the flashback show Izayoi trying to open the door because he didn't know her NG code
>he knew
>he didn't open the door for her
>he set traps all around the door
>he comforted her
>she still fucking kills him
>HE'S OKAY WITH IT
Ruruka is the worst character and Izayoi is pic related

They are both shitstains who betrayed their friends.

taima.tv/r/drg
taima.tv/r/drg
taima.tv/r/drg

Nagito Class Trial

Even nips want to have a word with him

Nothing really. He had the wrong seiyuu in his profile in the website. It was later fixed. People used this as an excuse to come up with the Munakata twin theory.

>beta
>french kissed that hot slut

Top kek

Go on with your autism?

the "suke" in kyousuke was written with a different kanji on gekko's screen. (still a very common kanji)

so someone theorized this was done on purpose and that there are two munakatas

Nagito had the best trial

>It's always felt off to me that the ED puts such a focus on her

me too

I wouldn't call Izayoi beta, he just loves her so much that he's willing to put up with her insanity, even if it costs him his life.

I agree though that all the writing surrounding Ruruka is terrible. Kodaka really outdid himself.

>going along with a girl in return for makeouts and candy even if she literally kills you
>not beta as fuck

This picture triggers my inner /k/

So does Gekko's phone have the 16th participant listed?

Ah okay. Izayoi didn't take it as betrayal though. Whipped doormat.

Fuck off. He took it like a man. He truly loved her.

Is he the traitor? The only person who would have wanted revenge on her

>hope vs hope final battle
>ultimate hope shines through
>this killing game was a game to cause ultimate despair to bring about ultimate hope

What sort of madman would orchestrate something like this?

Two happy couples torn apart by dis pear.

For what? For her dad leaving her?

Still tapped that ass though. There's a lot more people that's more beta than him.