Does Kyouko actually love Sayaka?

Does Kyouko actually love Sayaka?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0KkrndXiWQY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And Sayaka will love anyone so long as their name starts with Kyo

No, are you retarded?

This is Kyouko's best facial expression and she only wears it for Sayaka and food.

Yes, but not in the way you think

Kyoko does, but Sayaka loves me.

B-But you don't even exist in her world!

Sayaka is dead

Don't worry. In some distant Universe, we exist together.

Yes, yes! I'm so proud of you, Kevin-kun!

In our hearts, user!

Of course she is an archangel of Madokami.

Exactly! Apple-chan too. Can I join you two?

Does Mami actually love Nagisa?

Sayaka a shit. A SHIT!

What's with the bulge in Mami's panties?

What’s bothering you?

only lust

I feel better today.

Yes but I am not sure their love is romantic. They act like a couple of sisters I think.

Isn't it great? Sayaka and Kyouko are great friends.

why does the art look so weird?

I like his art tho.

Christmas in September? I guess Jesus was really born in August, right? So you aren't too far off.

Yesterday I shagged Kyouko

>when the designated shitposting thread becomes an imagedumping tripfriend circlejerk thread

Bebe is cool, but the rest should just drop and die.

No one care who you masturbated to, Lawnchair.

Eeeew, I'm not this loser

I think you're the only person in the world who cares about that universe or considers it

As a friend yes
Sayaka loves that instrument dude

More people should care, you know?

So you are saying you wouldn't want to join me in posting pictures of Mami with her Bebe?

Even if you do not like someone, you shouldn't wish death upon them. You should hope they become happy, right?

its an optical illusion caused by nagisa's hair

They should be happy by taking their trips off forever or fucking off to a group chat away from Sup Forums and my Madoka threads.

You should look into philosophy. With Plato's theory of forms, if something can possibly be thought of, it exists, somewhere. If you can imagine Sayaka as your waifu then she really is, somewhere.

Shit, cannot unsee

But user, only newfags dont know that Madoka always had tripfags. Even now only one of them is shit.

Yeah, she does, samefag who's attempted several threads to circlejerk today.
Great job in baiting Kevin & Apple to circlejerk with you.

I always knew, but I'd love Madoka threads without them. It happens sometimes

Christian Kyouko is really cute.

When there is a good discussion going on in the threads we tend to participate. When there is not much to talk about we resort to posting cute megucas.

Your friends spook Anons out. They know it and don't give a shit. Me and most of people from Sup Forums don't give shit about them or their identities, we just want to talk about Madoka in peace.

>I don't have any regrets
>Oh wait I do have a regret, not fucking Kyoko

Reminder that Madoka is a fucking awful god and a stupid cunt to boot.

Fuck her, glad she was fired and replaced.

someone needs to make an atheist kyouko with a fedora and flame shirt

>When there is not much to talk about we resort to posting cute megucas.
There's a board for dumping images with little to no discussion; It's called /c/.

>That heretical cross

Should have been burnt at the stake tbhfam.

Don't post that!

Nobody loves Sayaka.

It depends on the adjustment on your goggles is a valid answer.

Speak for yourself!

You don't need to aquire goggles for this pair.

Maybe we can start a discussion right now then? I have a topic. I think I have asked this before but I didn't get many responses.

How do you all like other magical girl series? Was Madoka your introduction to the genre that lead you to watch more magical girl series? Were you a long time fan of the genre before Madoka? Or do you still not care much for other magical girls? I am curious.

I am the second. Magical girl has always been my favorite genre. I loved Cardcaptor Sakura, Precure, Tutu, Nanoha, and a lot of other series before Madoka. Cardcaptor Sakura is still my favorite anime, I think.

Let me know. I want to see how Madoka has affected people's views of magical girls, and if a lot of the fans already liked magical girls before.

I am aware. I have a Nagisa thread there if anyone wants to join.

>acquire
Googles are an innate and irredeemable feature of the human mind. The only thing you can do is adjust them. In simpler terms, if they're sentient they'll be shipped by somebody with the right googles. Sayaka and Kyouko just happen to be in phase with yours.

What about you, Apple-chan? Did you like magical girls before watching Madoka? Have your views on them been changed at all?

No, Kyouko wanted to help Sayaka because she reminded her of herself. Yurifags like to conflate any two girls interacting as romantic confessions.

I'm okay with you, I'm just tired of Apple and Kevin e-flirting all the time. They're almost as annoying as Lawnchair.

Sailor Moon was my intro, don't remember much of it.

Sailor Moon was a little before my time so I never watched it. I would like to, but there are a lot of episodes so the task seems a little daunting. I think I should at some point though.

On another topic, I haven't been keeping up very well with Precure lately and was going to rewatch all of the series, from oldest to newest. Would you like to join me and then we can discuss them in the Precure threads? That would be fun. You don't have to if you don't want to though.

>third madoka thread in 24 hours
>ACK still hasn't appeared
OP should have gone to librechan and fapped to CP instead

I love Kyoko and her friends and I love live this series.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0KkrndXiWQY

Madoka mix of the day.

holy FUCK why has no one ever told me about that site before?
it's the best damn thing since lolinks!

You literally can watch that content on YouTube. Here.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs

Yes

Yes, just like the Spartan pederasts of old.

She might just feel bad for Sayaka. Think about how pathetic and sad she is most of the time. Kyoko probably wants to heal her heart.

Mami loves doing lewd things to Nagisa

Can I ask you Did you like other magical girls before Madoka? I am curious on everyone's experience with the genre.

Untrue.

Nope, just Madoka. What do you think I am? Some kind of nerd.

> What do you think I am? Some kind of nerd.
The main target of these shows are young girls. Are young girls all nerds?

A lot of the series are legitimately enjoyable by people of any age though. Cardcaptor Sakura is easily one of the best anime from the 90s I would say. Don't be so quick to write the genre off, okay?

would you kill yourself in this world to go to that universe?

It's called a joke. I personally believe in magic so I have no room to talk. Learn to lighten up a little Bebe fan. I realize a character like Kyoko is far past your poise but don't let it get to your head.

Nah, that's not justice!

Where has ACK been lately? Have any idea?

That is very good. Can I ask you the same thing, Kevin-kun? How do you like magical girls aside from Madoka?

You should work on wording your posts better. The way you write you come off as a bit of an elitist. I don't mean that as an insult; I hope you can be more mindful of it to save yourself from hassles and disagreements.

Don't try and start things either.

I liked Yuuiki Yuuna and I suppose Little Witch Academia can be called a magical girl anime, too

Hey it's just a simple question. Why do you think I'm trying to start anything? I'm simply here to post pictures of the best golden girl of the series and have conversation with the people I love. Kyoko's love.

You think Kevin-kun is anti-crack-kun. You have made that no secret. By asking a question like that you are trying to elicit a specific negative reaction from him. That is very rude.