How will Sup Forums ever recover??

How will Sup Forums ever recover??

Other urls found in this thread:

science.sciencemag.org/content/319/5864/813
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes because humans are nearly genetically identical to corn

Sup Forums's pro eugenics. How is this supposed to bother us?

Big if true

wtf i want to breed with a nigger now

>pro eugenics
>hurr durr don't breed with niggers reeeeeee!

Something something rural and suburban retards.

>implying this is a contradiction

Yes

the corn of the left has a disease

mixing with niggers is flushing the gene pool down the toilet

Almost all 'inbred' species are products of less than 150 members breeding for dozens of generations with no outsiders, a state incomparable to humans for quite some time outside of very isolated tribes.

science.sciencemag.org/content/319/5864/813

Probably by googling mixed race stem cell transplants or mixed race bone marrow transplants

>social construct!

You're saying we can improve the race by targeted eugenics?

Boy that really activates my almonds.

Plans form hybrids, that's how they breed. If you don't know how that does not apply to humans, you are fucking retarded.

>tard corn + stunty corn = super corn
>corn still can't count to potato.

Those are the same types of corn. Its field corn that have been bred. Breeding field and say flint corn from south america is disastrous. All that picture basically says is dont fuck your immediate family.

*plants
Phone posting was a mistake

Now show the other 99 swapping that were fucked up

Left IQ 60, middle IQ 120, right IQ 90. Seems like a got deal to me.

Or spics.

Breeding within ones own race and inbreeding are two different things

>genetically engineered produce tastes like complete shit
the "ugly" all natural species taste like god's perfect asshole.

Adding to this
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

Wh*te supremacists are brainlets anyway they think the world is 2000 years old and flat. No wonder they always vote against the interests of the working class. Only the radical reduction of whites in every sphere of life will cause a shift to common sense politics.

we have to stop bartering in facts and logic... they live in an emotional head space. The only way to really get to them is with ridicule and power plays.

average IQ of india: 73
kuwait: 79
ethiopia: 67

OP BTFO

point proven

>implying inner city niggers don't commit more incest and inbreed at a rate comparable to West Virginia mountain folk that have never seen a light bulb

>he doesn't know the meaning of inbred...
The shitty corn are the by-product of breeding with sibling plants in order to retain desirable characteristics. The "Hybrid" corn is essentially just normal, healthy corn.

You only need a population of a couple hundred humans to prevent the onset of inbreeding related sickness and disease. This is the reason my African tribes living in the middle of the jungle don't become inbred (without culturally condone, close relative incest).

>This is the reason my African tribes living in the middle of the jungle don't become inbred
Isn't there a tribe that's so inbred most of them have lobster claw feet?

im honestly not against racemixing because I think it helps the american negro integrate and feel like they share blood with the rest of the nation. Im also in favor of it for hispanics and middle eatsern people since they end up passing for white immediately and integrate into our society better like the hadid sisters and selena gomez. As long as whites stay a majority all this is feasible if we ban immigration from non euro countries this century. Because bleaching the negro is a task unto itself since it'll require three generations. And pakis and indians need to be banned because bleaching requires two generations and thats too much of a hassle.

get a load of this non-corn fag over here

I mean the hybrid is probably a result of multiline breeding which is the breeding of multiple similar pure linebreeds which the native population of Europe is pretty similar to

>without culturally condone, close relative incest
They got that bad because they fuck their siblings and children, and see nothing wrong with the practise. If they mad a concerted effort not to bang their sisters and fathers than it wouldn't have happened...

Also "tribe" tends to be used to refer to different things. Most "tribes" are made up of multiple villages with a couple hundred people as their population. Marriages can be arranged between villages so mass incest tends to be rare in these "Tribes." However, there are also isolated tribes with only a few dozen people living in a single village with little to no outside contact. These groups usually end up inbred do to cultural acceptance of incestuous activity.

im a hybrid mixed with your faggot country, if you think breeding with niggers is the same as spics your retarded, atleast i got mostly nordic features and look mostly white and handsome.

your premise is correct OP, however that implies you should breed with smart races like asians. the only good trait niggers have is running fast which is pretty useless nowadays

>If they mad a concerted effort
>implying niggers think beyond 5 minutes in the future

As a note multiline breeding is breeding with multiple similar pure lines not breeding between say two different species in the same genus e.g literally any plant in the mentha genus beside one autistic species

>here's some pictures of corn
>now will you fuck niggers?

wow the jews are really running out of arguments

They used to. The problem was what they thought was fucking dumb... Now they don't because they have no voodoo gods to ask bountiful hunting seasons.

>humans are corn

I say we should keep all the niggers in ghettos like the Jews, not the shitty "ghetto parts" they have today because they can run free in their inner city world where they can fuck all the white orange teeth whores and listen to their nigger beep bop music while snorting everything under the sun. We should isolate the negro race and make them inbred so they can't make fun of us whites for our incest past. We could make them so inbred they turn eventually turn purple like those inbred blue people in Kentucky.

Neanderthal + homo sapiens = everyone but sub-saharan africans