America is not whi

>america is not whi...

>cherrypick a few sparsely populated flyover states
SEE? We’re STILL WHITE!!

Let's not forget that in the Midwest like you're showing there, the minorities are all crammed into pockets, away from the utopian societies of the whites.

Only libcuck states are nonwhite

>Upper Peninsula
>not 99%+ white
Where are they hiding all the muds? I've lived here all my life and never seen a local brown person save for one military negro who fucked off really fast after his first winter.

Look at Texas demographics you retard

I live in a small city on lake michigan and it is still pretty white but it is changing. There are more negros and mexicans at the festivals every year. It's depressing.

Still part of America

IMHO with need a UP secession movement. Best place for a white ethnostate. Tons of natural resources, fresh water, very defensible location, and a winter hard enough to keep the spooks from wanting to move in.

Iowa here, most of our cities are trash filled with spics and niggers. The rural areas are pretty nice tho.

>statistics came from early 2000 bush era

>Look we are still white

Delusional as fuck , White people vote trump
But hillary won popular vote

the meaning is clear, non-white population bigger than white in America

LE 50% MEME IS REAL

>midwest
>flyover states
fuck off.

>Asian Niggerdog of Asia thinks literally only non whites voted for Hillary

Holy fuck lol

Cant wait for the shells to drop on Seoul as a result of Trumps shitposting either you fucking freak.

I need to move out of houston.
i've never known what it's like to see a crowd of white people.

>ohio
>sparsely populated

sad

Actually Southern state are non-white

northern state are mostly white

but not for long

To achieve equality between rich and poor they want to make everyone poor.
To achieve equality between the Intelligent and the dumb they want to make everyone dumb.
To achieve equality between the beautiful and the ugly they want to make everyone uglier.

War is peace , Freedom is slavery , Ignorance is strength

My children must look like shit-skin for equality

race-mixer are biggest egalitarian and child abuser

Dude just go to a metal concert

But that is completely based off of California, which is overwhelming the least white state. California is basically the containment state at this point.

Me thinks it's time for a city holodomor. Have fun trying to grow food on concrete.

Nope, Liberal overlord and trust fund kids vote for ((Equality))

Must dragging white working class down for ((Equality))

There is no difference between feudalist and you, m8

Illegals voted for Hillary.

The brown horde has no right to this clay. Removal is possible.

I do all the time. they are filled with mexicans.

But we're trying to tell you man, look at this map. Certain states/areas are functioning as spic containment regions, certain ones are nig containment regions. For the most part, the rest is still very very white.

My mom just got back to LA from Denver and was literally freaking out at how EVERYONE was white. LA/California is literally nonwhite brazil-tier already but without brazils shitty economy and crime levels (yet) but there are still a lot of VERY white areas and it just so happens that they have much more political power together than California does alone, even if California has enough people to weight the popular vote

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump got re-elected in 2020 but lost the popular vote again like he did vs Hillary, once again almost solely due to California

Loyal Korean vassal is correct.

Reminder that California is also the overwhelming most populated state, so its literally like over 1/2 of the mexicans live in just that state which limits their political power greatly

>b but what if they leave california
they wont because other states don't give out the level of gibs that CA does, and the weather isn't as good (if you like heat, which mexicans do) you will not get tons and tons of mexicans to live in snowy midwest/northern climates without really generous gibs to go with it.

The thing about Ohio is that the SE part is really, really white and really, really racist, but you would be very wrong to judge the rest of the state like that. The Appalachian part of OH is really West Virginia.

Well every state is basically a battle between the rural/suburbs and the inner city in the last election and probably the next as well

Ohio is different though. Once you get to where they start selling Ski, then you'll know what I mean.

Explain Mississippi, Louisiana and Georgia.

>american "whitopia" is as white as the brownest parts of canada

shhhh don't let word get out about how based the UP is

>tfw somalinigs take you from orange to peach.

Midwest secession when?

No one would miss you anyway.