BREAKING: JEWS KILLED KENNEDY

Newly released files show cuban anti castro group backed by Jews discussed the assassination of JFK and had a pro LBJ stance.

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32241845.pdf
mujahidkamran.com/articles.php?id=56
incogman.net/2011/11/jfks-secret-war-with-israel/
thedailybeast.com/joe-kennedys-answer-to-the-jewish-question-ship-them-to-africa
johndenugent.com/english/english-the-jewish-war-on-the-kennedys/
youtube.com/watch?v=M0kYWCX0DyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=y3GMDcFOq0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

IT'S SERIOUSLY REALLY FUCKING HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

Bump

Allahu akbar

Where can I find this in the information release?

big if true

page 64, 59 on doc

Soviets and Jews. (((KREMLIN)))

>As Dan Raviv and Yossi Melman wrote in Friends in Deed: Inside the U.S.-Israel Alliance, “Abba Eban recall[ed] that when a team of American inspectors arrived at Dimona, ‘it cost us…a lot of money to arrange it so their inspectors wouldn’t find out what was going on.’ False walls were erected, doorways and elevators hidden, and dummy installations were built to show the Americans, who found no evidence of the weapons program secreted underground.”

>Gen-Gurion became increasingly furious with Kennedy for his interest in Israeli affairs and lack of support, he also despised Kennedy's view of them as equals.

>On the day Kennedy was assassinated Yitzak Rabin, then defense minister was in Dallas. He was accompanied earlier that day by Jack "Ruby" Rubenstein who was acting as he described as an interpreter.

>"There has been since almost the earliest days of the Israeli state and the earliest days of the CIA a secret bond, basically by which Israeli intelligence did jobs for the CIA and for the rest of American intelligence. You can't understand what's been going on with American covert operations and the Israeli covert operations until you understand this secret arrangement."
>Andrew Cockburn on C-SPAN'S Booknotes, September 1, 1991.

mujahidkamran.com/articles.php?id=56

ID'S HABBENING

IT WAS MOSSAD
THE JEWS DID 9 11
THE JEWS KILLED A US PRESIDENT
TIME 2 END ISRAEL

(They)

incogman.net/2011/11/jfks-secret-war-with-israel/

I'm getting pretty sleepy, let's just go to bed.

keek

thedailybeast.com/joe-kennedys-answer-to-the-jewish-question-ship-them-to-africa
>Joe Kennedy’s Answer to the ‘Jewish Question’: Ship Them to Africa

johndenugent.com/english/english-the-jewish-war-on-the-kennedys/
>“We [meaning patriotic non-Jews] lost World War Two, and the Jews won.” - Joe Kennedy

fuck me

t.jew

then go to bed, faggot.

Not surprising if true, to be honest. But let's be honest, they've subverted basically all of our institutions, the war was lost in the 60s. You're an anti-semite to even suggest that we shouldn't be giving money to Israel, let alone suggesting that the mossad had been violently killing americans for decades to further their own ends.

>One crazy person talks to govt
It's the jooooooos

Fake and gay
sage and delete.

if correct, large.

shitposts aside though is this the real deal? is there someone here whos read the files confirm this or give me the rundown?

>t. spook

its 3pm faggot

i bet you're from auckland

(they)

With the .02 shekel meme showing up in the jfk files, I'm really fucking mindfucked about ancient memes and reality and shit

IT WAS MOSSAD
THE JEWS DID 9 11
THE JEWS KILLED A US PRESIDENT
TIME 2 END ISRAEL

GOOD TIME TO HIDE THAT FLAG

youtube.com/watch?v=M0kYWCX0DyQ

Link to actual file

>(they)

...i-it actually says (they)...

>"we" or (they)

NUKE ISRAEL

this was the chicago plot that JFK avoided a few days before he actually got wacked

you've got to be fucking kidding me

Jack Ruby's real name was Jack (((Rubenstein))).

Even the man who filmed the assassination, Abraham (((Zapruder)))), was a Jew.

Well over half of the Warren commission was Jewish to make sure Israel and Jews implicated even though they made up around 1% of the US at the time.

Assistant Council
Francis William Holbrooke Adams (1904-1990)
Joseph A. Ball
David W. Belin (1928-1999)

oh my fucking god its real

>NUKE ISRAEL
NUKE ISRAEL!!!

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKK
IT IS FUCKING REAL

Was this Trump's master plan all along? To string along the Jewish masters of Israel with his ridiculous pledges of support and then whoops, release declassified documents showing that (((they))) were screwing over Americans for decades?

SHIEEEEEEEEET

Correct me if im wrong but this seems to be files on everyone who ever had any negative connection with kennedy, even if they looked at him wrong, theyre all here. And OP’s pic is one of the hundreds. I feel like we need a bit more before we go too nuts. R-right?

Holy Fuck. Trump wanted this out so the US citizenry could see what Israel had done.

You are the Jews

So if Israel interfered with US politics in such a way, why are they still allies?

(they)
(((they)))
Geeeez memes were memes before they were even memes

>“I went to this party,” Kennedy said. “It was given by a group of people who were big money contributors and also Zionists and they said to me, ‘We know that your campaign is in terrible financial shape.’ The deal they offered me was that they would finance the rest of this campaign if I would agree to let them run the Middle Eastern policy of the United States for the next four years.”

>Kennedy pushed hard for large increases in aid to Egypt, and in early 1962, following an Israeli retaliatory strike in Syria, instructed his UN ambassador to vote to condemn Israel in the Security Council

>Aware of the nuclear facility at Dimona, Kennedy attempted to stop a nuclear arms race in the Middle East through inspections of the facility. Abba Eban recall[ed] that when the team of American inspectors arrived at Dimona, ‘it cost us…a lot of money to arrange it so their inspectors wouldn’t find out what was going on.’ False walls were erected, doorways and elevators hidden, and dummy installations were built to show the Americans, who found no evidence of the weapons program secreted underground.”

>Then Kennedy was assasinated. On that day Yitzak Rabin was also in Dallas.

>Israeli author Michael Karpin wrote that “as soon as [Johnson] entered the White House the pressure on Israel on the Dimona issue ceased.”

>while Kennedy’s final budget, for fiscal year 1964, allocated $40 million in aid to Israel, Johnson’s first budget, for fiscal year 1965, set aside $71 million – an extraordinary increase of 75 percent. The amount nearly doubled in 1966, to $130 million

>>Johnson would also become the first American president to sell offensive weapons to Israel, and from now on the Israelis would be permitted to buy American arms with American aid money, which meant no funds would have to leave Israel’s hard-pressed government funds

this is your plan CIAniggies?
Get pol to pin it on da joos

That doesn't really prove that jews had anything to do with it as he could have used the word "jew" as a synonym for a "good banker"
Don't take me wrong i want there to be proof of (((them))) but that really isn't it

how many memes were initiated by the CIA?

That made me very angry reading this. FUCK

I always knew (((they))) were involved. JFK had the US Government print the money saving taxpayers 10 billion a year. He also didn't want israhell to have nukes. So of course they killed him.

Interesting that LBJ's FIRST order of business (after exchanging that wink) was to sign an executive order having the Fed (Rothschild bank) print our money again.

LADS
>(they)

because they did it for the cia

they weren't Israelis....they were displaced Palistians

Sup Forums is always right we always said it was the jews behind the federal reserve

>literally says it was the jews financially backing them
>I-Its not the jews

stop hiding your flag israel

Not all jews are bankers, not all bankers are jews. A good banker can be a jew, but why would they not write : wealthy backers, or : our new backers are bankers.

I think they knew what they wrote. I think they knew very well what their future plans enveloped...

>(they)
You couldn't even make this up if you wanted to. CIA agents were echoposting in 1963. Priceless.

FUCK POL WAS RIGHT I WANT OFF THIS TIMELINE

Oy Vey! LOL

Shit is going to hit the fan hard on the Jews now. Boomers will be PISSED.

Like I said, subversion of our institutions. Prime example, the USS Liberty incident. IF any other country had bombed one of our ships in international waters, attempted to torpedo it, strafed life boats in an effort to kill all survivors. What do you think we would have done to that country? It would have been a shit storm for any country that did it, EXCEPT Israel.

Israel didn't even get their attacking boats/planes blown up by nearby US Fighters that had launched to help the Liberty. They were ordered back by Lyndon B Johnson.

Israel literally tried false flagging us into attacking Egypt, and we didn't even strafe one of their shitty little torpedo boats. 34 murdered american sailors, and not a single bit of retaliation from us.

What do all you shills have to say about McCarthy now, bish?

It never fucking ends.

What a coincidence that Jack Rubeinstein killed oswald

Holy shit it's fucking real

The kikes killed Kennedy

>(The book, which accuses Johnson of complicity in at least six other murders, also quotes Richard Nixon – Stone’s former boss – as saying “Lyndon and I both wanted to be President, the difference was I wouldn’t kill for it.”)

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

GO TO ARCHIVE.FO
OR TO ARCHIVE.IS

ARCHIVE ARCHIVE ARCHIVE
IT'S SUPER EASY, JUST A CLICK!

Holy fuck Sup Forums is right

>(they)
Holy shit, are we fucking psychic? Did they predate this meme?!

oddly enough, rabin was later assassinated too lol!

It was to cover the tracks to eliminate any paper trail.

ITS REAL FUCK

>(they)
>(((they)))

Meme magic is fucking real. Every time I doubt it or forget about it shit like this happens.

The redpill is too much. I'm going to go back into the world tomorrow and 99% of people will not even know these documents were released let alone understand one like this.

What do '' and () mean in 'we' and (them)?

You cannot get off, you have to fulfill your destiny, your reason for being here. Some are here to be evil, they exist to test the righteous ones.

Happy Birthday, Mr President......

Meme magic Is real and we are the wizards of the modern era.

It is just fucking hilarious that we were right again! I just want to see how deep shit goes. How insidious it is.

Holy fucking titties guys, the parenthesis meme was used by the intel community in THE FUCKING SIXTIES!!!!!!!!

Did not the triple parenthesis meme originate from Mike Enoch and TRS? holy fuck why, intel/deepstate influence from TRS?

john alexy, you madman!

I died

big fucking surprise here..

will we live to see the day that these kikes are purged from these lands?

they control the media, the politicians, the press and academia

They found some crazy nigger with foresight
kek

THE JEWS IN THAT NOTE WERE THE MAFIA, THE JEWS HAVE FUCKED OVER THE ITALIANS BY COVERING UP THE FACT THE MOST BRUTAL MAFIA GANGS AND INDIVIDUALS WERE JEWS.. RELATED VIDEO. youtube.com/watch?v=y3GMDcFOq0g

There is a reason the west won.

under fucking rated
Jesus

Sage

THE JEWS ARE EVERYWHERE

WE NEED AN EXTERMINATOR ASAP

Are we fucking reshaping reality?