/wg/ - White General - Keep Up The Good Work Lads Edition

GAME PLAN:
1. anons organize on here, infinity chan and elsewhere, print out uniform posters:
encouragementforall.wixsite.com/itsokaytobewhite

2. put on silly halloween costume for anonymity, nobody will think twice because it's halloween

3. posters go up on campuses (and elsewhere) across the world on halloween night

4. the next morning, the media goes completely berserk

5. normies tune in to see what's going on, see the posters saying "it's okay to be white" and the media & leftists frothing at the mouth

6. normies realize that leftists & journalists hate white people, so they turn on them

7. credibility of far left campuses and media gets nuked, massive victory for the right in the culture war, many more /ourguys/ spawned overnight

OLD THREAD:
PROOF OF CONCEPT:
A harmless message like this has already caused a massive media shitstorm before:
youtube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc

IMPORTANT REMINDERS:
Ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are shills trying to ruin our operation. It is pointless most importantly bad PR to do anything illegal. The point is to have the MAXIMUM CONTRAST between how evil the media portrays these posters, and how clearly benign they are to normies.
DO NOT ALTER THE POSTER: uniformity is key, it will have the biggest impact. We also don't want to give the media any way to negatively spin this: putting URLs, discords, QR codes, etc will only give the media an excuse to label them "sinister recruitment tools for nazis". IGNORE SHILLS SUGGESTING TO ALTER THE POSTER, and if you see a poster outside with any links on it, RIP IT DOWN IMMEDIATELY.
Get the real poster from here:

When the left goes berserk over people saying "It's okay to be white" & it spreads all over the news, regular people will see how hateful & racist the left really is.

GODSPEED ANONS, PICK A COSTUME AND GET PRINTING!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More
youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

Imagine you, a naive moderate, and your diverse bunch of friends are walking along and see this message. Your Latinx friend cries out, "WHITE SUPREMACISTS IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD?!" Your black friend snaps, "This? This is NOT okay." Your heart begins racing as you stare at the poster. Your friends are chattering in the background as you come to a realization. You interject, "But hey, I'm white. I was born this way, didn't choose to. It's not wrong to be okay with your herita-" They cut you off. "THIS IS WHITE SUPREMACY." "Honey, you are privileged and won't ever understand." You are alone, outnumbered, with friends that seem quick to want to work without you and stab you in the back. You know deep in your heart that simply being white isn't a crime. It's something no one should be ashamed of. Why is that so bad? Nervous, you shift the conversation to another topic. Something or another you heard on John Oliver last week. This moment doesn't sit well in your stomach. It bothers you the rest of the day. You go home and get on your computer, open Google, and type in "What is white identity?"

>do it on Halloween wearing a costume for anonymity without arousing suspicion (everyone is wearing costumes)
>if it's too risky, don't post them at your own school - just do it at a different school
>ask a friend who doesn't go to your school to post there (even pay them to do it)
>do not worry about legal repercussions, you are above reproach

A reminder to ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are shills trying to ruin our operation. It is pointless, counter-productive, immoral, and most importantly bad PR to do anything illegal. The point is to have the MAXIMUM CONTRAST between how evil the media portrays these posters, and how clearly benign they are to normies.

Know the layout of the information battlefield. The left still massively controls the media. They have an extreme double standard. They will literally hide antifa murders while simultaneously accusing the right of genocide for saying "it's okay to be white". This is the battlefield we are fighting on: understand it, be smart, be strategic and tactical.

Getting a criminal record (even if it's completely unjustified) will still impair your ability to advance yourself, have a white family, be a good ambassador to the wider world for our cause, etc. and it will cut our communication lines with a lot of normies. We want those communication lines maximized.

you can tell this is a good idea based on how much this thread is being shilled

when the far left goes berserk over people saying "It's okay to be white" (and they will), and it spreads all over the news, regular people will see how hateful and racist the left really is.

They're too emotional to control themselves, and their reactions are very predictable. We are exploiting this and using it to our advantage, as we should. This is their weak point and now that we're starting to press on it, the shills are screaming. There is no better indicator that we are targeting the right spot and going in the right direction. Carry on!

">Real life shitposting"

AWESOME and exactly the right picture, thank you user! shills seem to have died down

WHERE WILL THESE POSTER'S BE PUT UP ?
ALSO
RAWLLING FOR OUR PLAN TO WORK

where ever you put them

It was mostly one single faggot worth at least a dozen who kept mass replying. I think he got banned.

if anyone is interested in getting stickers quick and cheap

And have some in differing languages for our euro posters.

>One location is already targeted, ready for further further instructions

Anywhere fliers are normally hung user

A reminder to ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are shills trying to ruin our operation. It is pointless, counter-productive, immoral, and most importantly bad PR to do anything illegal. The point is to have the MAXIMUM CONTRAST between how evil the media portrays these posters, and how clearly benign they are to normies.
>A reminder to ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are shills trying to ruin our operation. It is pointless, counter-productive, immoral, and most importantly bad PR to do anything illegal. The point is to have the MAXIMUM CONTRAST between how evil the media portrays these posters, and how clearly benign they are to normies.
>A reminder to ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are shills trying to ruin our operation. It is pointless, counter-productive, immoral, and most importantly bad PR to do anything illegal. The point is to have the MAXIMUM CONTRAST between how evil the media portrays these posters, and how clearly benign they are to normies.

A reminder to ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are shills trying to ruin our operation.
>A reminder to ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are shills trying to ruin our operation.
A reminder to ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are shills trying to ruin our operation.
>A reminder to ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are shills trying to ruin our operation.

I cannot wait to see the fucking chimpout on GoyBook and Twatter on Nov 1.

>WHYTE PEEPO U JUS DON BEEZ UNDASTANDIN DAT U BEEZ HAVIN DAT PRIVILIJ N SHEEEIT

I'm going to post it again.
I'm in Identity Evropa up in Seattle, and when we put up our posters that have innocent phrases like "Let's Become Great Again," and "Protect Your Heritage," people become outraged and local antifag blogs will write pieces about "white supremacy on the rise."
The awesome thing about "it's okay to be white" is that it's not coming from any one political group. We are going to make this an anonymous mass movement. The media will screech about it but only .01% of average white MSM viewers are actually going to go on Sup Forums and look at these threads. The only thing that's going to stick with them is that random people put up posters that said "it's okay to be white," and the media told them "NO, IT'S NOT OKAY TO BE WHITE."
I am going to be in Seattle on October 31st slapping these bad boys up. A couple weeks ago I was in Seattle ripping the commieshit November 4th posters down.
BE CAREFUL BUT DON'T BE SCARED. Normies are fucking cowards, they shy away from confrontation. Go out and there and get this job done.

Queen Snow White
Long live the Queen

>Identity Evropa

I was actually thinking about I.E. in an earlier iteration of this topic. Wondering if you guys would pick up on it since posting fliers at Universities is pretty much you guys' thing.

lmao did you actually print those in pic related? wtf

I think your plan is good and it's awesome that you have access to those resources. I think most anons will just print them out on paper and stick them up with tape/thumbtacks/staples, but stickers have their place too (as long as they aren't put in places where it would be considered vandalism).

The problem is there isn't much time before Halloween to ship them... how fast could they ship?

Also, would you be willing to make some stickers and put them up since you have immediate access to the facilities?

Reminder that
>HUURR this message is weak, white people are kangz! Why not white pride, coward??!
>Are I scared of NIGGERZ???

tier responses are SHILLS
Thr whole point is to be innocent and meek, anti whites will still see it as an opportunity to punish whites
Thus the redpilling begins

5 WORDS ONLY

IT'S
OKAY
TO
BE
WHITE

I want to take part in this sooooo bad! My husband would never let me, plus Ill be out with my son trick or treating. I'd have to sneak out ?!
At a loss

Bump for sideline support, while i can not be there, i hope it helps further the movement guys, go get em.

It ok to be a female on pol

>The only thing that's going to stick with them is that random people put up posters that said "it's okay to be white," and the media told them "NO, IT'S NOT OKAY TO BE WHITE."
exactly this, you get it
and obviously please don't associate it with any group, you are simply posting them up as an individual, not on behalf of any group

>I am going to be in Seattle on October 31st slapping these bad boys up.
godspeed user

>BE CAREFUL BUT DON'T BE SCARED. Normies are fucking cowards, they shy away from confrontation.
this * 1000, almost nobody will do anything in real life - it's all bark online, no bite (plus just take a quick look around before putting one up and you'll be fine)

>I want to take part in this sooooo bad!
then do it! here is the version you should print out:

>My husband would never let me
just be bad ;) he can "punish" you for it later

>plus Ill be out with my son trick or treating. I'd have to sneak out ?!
Whenever you finish with him (assuming it will be relatively early), go out afterwards. Just put up a couple if that's all you have time for. Wear a costume to keep the risk even lower, everyone else will be wearing stuff. Ideally put them up on campuses but any public space will do.

Reminder to ignore shills posting racist stuff to derail this project.

Idk how much of a ruckus this would cause if I'm honest. I'm a lefty but I have no problem with the statement that its ok to be white. There will always be the occasional crazy that will hear the word white not being used in a bad way and scream at you but I feel like most others would shrug this off as stating the obvious .

Shipping times really depend on where you live. Most orders are shipped the same day >pic related
I'm making at least 100 stickers up tomorrow and putting them around my city.

Post it digitally under fresh, trending content on normiebook

>tfw to intelligent for real life activism

This, this is what we're going for here, the refilling of the normals who still eat bluepills for breakfast.

Pick some of this up

>3M TAPE
>3M TAPE
>3M TAPE

JEWISH

Yep, I will contact some guys to see if they want to help me but we are absolutely doing this as individuals, no ties to IE or any other organization

Dues Vult! Nice artwork.

you guys go against the cause. Fuck collectivism. Fuck "community". The individual is what matters most. Stop this bullshit and do something important with your lives.

im not even a white supremacist but i love seeing you autists do this stuff hopefully its actually huge hahahhhahah

Get out shill

>it's okay to be white

I don't think the majority of rational people left or right would dispute this.

Being Canadian on the other hand....

okay but you gotta admit its funny watching leftists get mad at stuff like this

No one here is a "white supremicist"
We as whites are sick of being the dedicated whipping boy of the left and MSM.
Aren't you?

>Idk how much of a ruckus this would cause
we'll find out together :)

well I don't disagree there. I just don't want Sup Forumsacks to get too absorbed by this meme

Trying to convince my son to be s crusader for Halloween, have him post the fliers, it be the best Halloween. It would cause way to much attention I think though

this is good shit

Text needs to be bolder, with that font it's doing to be hard to see clearly from slightly away. I don't have any good fonts, but the idea is great.

>END BLACK PRIVILEGE!
>WAKE UP WHITE AMERICA!

There is no "getting absorbed in a meme"
We are fighting back against mass brainwashing that has tricked everyone from Swedes to Africans that whiteness is inherently evil

bump
Let's get those printers going, putting in an order at Staples tomorrow

That's true, but there are plenty of irrational people who will and they'll look like idiots

Sup Forums is not your personal army kid. Fuck off.

and what's the plan to fight back? A twitter hashtag? How many niggers or swedes are going to look at that picture and instantly change their minds?

It was discussed and decided in a previous thread that not having bold and forcing people to walk up to the poster a little would be better. Not as aggressive or something, but more importantly makes it difficult for a passing group to engage with it as opposed to individuals. Second thought, bold seems better actually.

I thought the pale white background was boring and gay, also it didn't quite match my political aesthetic. I'm more of a spiritual nationalist and lets be honest this flyer is dope just imagine all of the genZers I will be redpilling when I hand these badboys out.

The niggers and swedes do it themselves by reacting with hate and anger to "it's okay to be white" and looking absolutely insane

perfect

Bump

Uh can you read? Scroll up.
Or better yet, just neck yourself, SHILL

IT'S
OKAY
TO
BE
WHITE

Please, fucking spot with the Nazi symbolism.

8: they track you to your car with video cameras, charge you with trespassing and hate crimes, and ruin your life

That's really stupid. That would give the people a legitimate reason to be angry, since it's not anymore about being against whites, but being against Nazis.

One step at a time, friend. Don't get so caught up in the big picture, Rome wasn't built in a day. They've been at it for decades

Are these threads getting shut down?

>Brought to you by the Cascadian Ethnostate larpers

>normies realize that leftists & journalists hate white people, so they turn on them
that's never going to happen and you know it. Liberals will just sweep it under the rug like nothing happened.

Fucking kek I really hope this is a joke because it's funny as hell

Get out shill

Normally I wouldn't reply but it's bump thirty

Not to be a naysayer, but its a good idea to consider how any plan can go awry.
-Noted that posters need to say Okay and not OK due to the ok-symbol meme (white power), but people looking to make the connection will still make it. Maybe use 'Alright' instead? (downside - alright/altright) Neither 'permissible' or 'fine' flow well though, and 'fine' has connotations of 'good' as opposed to neutrality.
-posters get defaced to say "It's NOT okay to be white" (have 'It's okay' on one line?)
-media doesn't take the bait (solution: need a lot of posters across many locations, be hard to ignore)
-people actually say 'Well yeah ok' and keep walking, or are smart enough to not fall for the psyop. (no solution, but unlikely)
-The whole thing might actually a setup to dox anons or get some easy lone targets for antifa (unlikely, could also backfire on them)
-Setup part 2 - other posters or other action going on at the same time that make these ones look bad? I dunno, just had a hunch.

Sweet demoralization tek bruh
But this train has already left the station
It's too late

Reminder

Ignore nazi larps

5 words only

It's
Okay
To
Be
White

Stick with the original message. Anyone who says otherwise is a shill.

The whole point of this is to trigger cognitive dissonance in the SJW. Simple unassailable truths that can't be shoehorned into their worldview cause the most sperging. Remember election night?

The message is not for you. The meme is the sperging leftist. The piece of paper is just a trigger.

>-posters get defaced to say "It's NOT okay to be white" (have 'It's okay' on one line?)
Then whites see what browns and heebs think of them. This isn't a setback at all, it just shows how toxic the left is.

>-media doesn't take the bait (solution: need a lot of posters across many locations, be hard to ignore)
That's why these threads are being made constantly, as many people as possible need to do it. I'm even going to do it

they're attracting angry anti-white shills but not getting shut down... yet.

would totally do this but my the peeps i live with are super left, and they control the printer so fuck me

Go to a printer shop or something like that

your concern troll has been noted.

One of the earlier thread was shut down, desu.

>super left
do you mean "anti-white"?

make these threads a lot OP, and put it in a pastern too so others can create more threads

The other thing is that even if the media is somehow smart enough to ignore it, 80 IQ LE STRONG WYMYN OF COLOR are not going to be able to keep themselves from doing shit like defacing them then taking pictures to post on their GoyBook or Twatter to show what a FEARLESS QUEEN she is
>YAAAS SLAAAAAY QUEEN FUCK WHIYE PEEPO

no they're white

He probably means "cucks".

This I remember it wasn't pruned just 404ed out of nowhere.

We ultimately don't need mass media, though it's bonus. Your scenario can be spread entirely through kikebook

I fucking love being white.

i feel dumb now

See you tuesday

Its ok to be white

yeah basically

You've just learned to be quite and accept the blame. You're a product of decades of shame. Now you have a chance to start unworking it.

The one I'm referring to was pruned user

>

>normies realize that leftists & journalists hate white people, so they turn on them

I don't get this they will just blame this on alt right groups on campus...

yeah of course it doesn't but when people see this all over the place (if Sup Forums's hand is really that long) its gonna get attention.

it doesn't matter if we get a reaction. if it causes a media uproar (they probably monitor these threads so they probably wont try to make it in our favor) people will see the ridiculousness of the media (though not all people, just people who are on the edge of not trusting the media) and start to question what they are told.

If there is no reaction and people think its normal it may become possible for the idea of white pride to not being associated with white supremacy.

So either way its win win

Will be funny if /ourguys/ end up running into one another doing this.

Oh I'm a lefty alright (see flag), but I want the nuleft to humiliate themselves as much as anyone here.
I think the whole thing is very clever and elegant.

nice