DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN?

now

never

you will be the first to be raked leafboi

SOON............

if u coulda, u woulda

noo wait.. please... i hate uhh hate rakes yeah.. nooo stop ohh aww oww please.. stop

the end is nigh. see

It will more like day of the flame thrower actually

I like your style

fag.

cuck

nazi occupation is preferable please rake me into it thxu

>being loser in current year+2?
common leafed.com try harder

leafed.ca

Real soon.
Pay for the Northern Wall or else, leafs.

What is this shit about?

jewed.org

send the mexi-menace northwards

It is autumn after all

This.

The leafboys will never surrender

Can I help?

Don't post this shit. A leftist will discover it and his legacy will be wiped off the face of the earth

Im fucking tired of these savage snow niggers crossing the border to to raid our stores and enroll in our colleges

Fugg, you're right.
I did a paper on him at the end of elementary school, used Creightins biography. Very comprehensive read.
My favourite John A moment:
>"He is known to have been drunk for many of his debates in parliament. Two apocryphal stories are commonly repeated; the first describing an election debate in which Macdonald was so drunk he began vomiting while on stage. His opponent quickly pointed this out and said: "Is this the man you want running your country? A drunk!" Collecting himself, Macdonald replied "I get sick ... not because of drink [but because] I am forced to listen to the ranting of my honourable opponent." The second version has Macdonald responding to his opponent's query of his drunkenness with "It goes to show that I would rather have a drunk Conservative than a sober Liberal.

*Creighton