4D stuff

Trump says he’s going to release JFK files. CIA says no, don’t do that. Trump acquiesces. Draws more attention to JFK incident. People on both sides of the aisle complain, demanding the release. Spotlight is on CIA. Why would they want these hidden still? This is how you redpill an entire country. Baby steps needed.

1 word

deepstate

Heiled.

Butthole

Checked

Trump was never going to release them all.
He played all of you.

And every other conspiracy, he's going to get revenge for his old pal jfk jr, the hundreds of people he knew on 9/11 and the rest of us living under this dystopian system.

What's the basic gestalt of the release? Thought this was gonna be epic but all I see is the normal shitposting and shills

Inclined to believe those digits

Then you're a fucking retard who isn't paying attention

I agree. People are pissed. Only retarded leftists are blaming Trump for this. We could really use some answers about JFK, but Trump being unable to fully deliver on his promise because of spooks is a mighty big red pill, ESPECIALLY since this is immediately after the Vegas bullshit. Everybody knows there is a Vegas cover up. These alphabits scrambling to continue to hide JFK documents only confirms that suspicion.

Checked.

Could be. However the motion yesterday to include Wikileaks as admissible evidence in trials is a positive development.

>Everything is 4d chess.

I forgot Trump was part of the JFK Records Act in 1992.

>ITT people don't understand that state security is not a toy for kids to play with

Michael Jackson

> CIA is using leftists as a political tool to impeach trump before the 180 deadline and keep all it's secrets to itself
> Rainbow crew is (((infiltrated)))

There isn't going to be anything for spoonfeeding for awhile. There is a fuckton of stuff to sift through. Be patient and shut up considering you're doing nothing to further the research.

Like I said. 12D Mahjong

Nigger

i was thinking the same thing too. He basically fingered the CIA as having something to hide

ok "played you" go back to r/conspiracy