Another haremshit manga where the MC is a beta self insert faggot

>another haremshit manga where the MC is a beta self insert faggot

When will this shit ever stop?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just read hentai.

it wouldn't be "interesting" if the protag was chill and enjoyed his harem. No one wants to read a story about a guy going to the store to buy groceries and nothing happening you know?

so beta harem mc's will always be a thing.

I liked that one short with the gay harem mc. That was fun.

>delinquent girl

Best girl right here

>Before she died, Taga Reiji's mother made arrangements to ensure her son would not be alone. What Taga did not know about these "arrangements" was that he would be enrolled into a special class at the school his mother founded where prospective fiance candidates would all vie for his hand in marriage. How will Taga's new life of constantly being surrounded by girls unfold and will he be able to choose just one?

How is shit like this still selling? I swear to God, there are like 20 new series with the exact same plot coming out every season, this fagottry needs to fucking stop

>by the Kimiiro Focus author
...picked up.

Same reason isekai sells. Plot writes itself no thought or effort needed. Only need to worry about artwork and marketing. I'd like to see authors put more effort into making either better girls or a predatory MC into harems.

Beta insert faggots are easier to write, though. If you have someone who is accepting of the girls or puts his foot down and choose one then it's either going to be hard to stop being repetitive (since he's just gonna fuck the girls) or it's not a harem anymore (since he's chose one)

Fans don't like over the top carnivore MCs. That's why harem MCs who actively pursue harems are often only web novels and almost never light novels

Just don't read it

>self insert beta MC

I'm confused, why would you insert as a beta? Wouldnt you insert as a crass, smooth operator MC?

Never

I'd self-insert as a combination of the two. Crass and outspoken, but too chicken to go through with it.

It will stop when this shit is no longer targeted to limp-dicked red-pillers and otaku. So it will never stop.

Sorry user.

Trump-sama is that you?

I'd rather have this than isekai trash desu

>red-pillers

Haha what

I prefer beta faggots than actual rapists desu

Come with me
and you'll be
in a world of
Pure imagination

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill

>>>/reddit/

I think the author is going to continue with that one in a legit magazine.

Is there a harem series that doesn't have a beta protagonist?

Also, why do so many people use "self-insert" for just about every character there is? Why would I identify with a beta who gets scared at the thought of hugging a girl?

Not you but Japanese otakus

The point of me posting the link was to make fun of it so I don't get what you're implying.

If I remember correctly, that shit was supposed to be serialized at October of last year. What the hell happened to it?

Because he is in a situation every lonely faggot would kill to be in and has so little of a personality that it's easier to imagine yourself in his place.
That's what self-inserts are, MCs with such little personality (or a really generic one) that they barely count as a character.

Sorry. With how we're infected with Sup Forums these days, I thought you were seriously linking there.

There was this one old series that had a guy that came back from an isekai adventure with the daughter of the demon lord after becoming a monk. He ends up going to some school for kids that come back from isekai adventures with their powers intact. He was pretty badass. Too bad that show was QUALITY the series.

That shit was only good for the omorashi scene

Yuusha no Estetica.
MC was based.
A shame there was so little loliservice.

>MC was based.

More like annoying

When real Japanese men stop being shit.

Too bad there's no way to do that with fucking the economy or having issues with degenerate immigrants.

How? He wasn't beta at all.

>degenerate immigrants.

Immigrants have healthier relationships with their community than the Japs with their own

>Is there a harem series that doesn't have a beta protagonist?
Ranma's both the alpha male and the alpha female of his series.

Not being beta does not equal a good MC.

it will never stop. the market for manga is actually shrinking, so it will continue to decline into niche material.

Ranma is shit though.

No worries user!

There's one where the MC is actually quite sociable and likeable but I can't remember the name. It takes place in a school where all the boys were transformed int girls by an alien. Normally gender-bender and harem shit are an instant drop for me, but the MC and the translations make it fun.

The disasters in Europe make it seem like a bad idea.

I always felt there's more than being alpha to salvage a series.

Usually the MC is somehow blander than the whiny herbivore or has some other issues that turn it into an extreme case of dropped on episode 1. Alderanim's MC fucked a cougar and that series is a ghost town worse than Endride.

Unironically using the term redpillers to describe fucking harem fans is as bad as anything you could have linked to, though.

>fucking
>harem fans
No, I think using that term was pretty apt, I'd say.

Ah, that's why it looks so familiar

Nah, it makes you literally as bad as the pol morons that call everything SJW you're mocking.

I prefer protagonists who actually like more than one girl in my harem mangaroonies. Nothing annoys me more than a harem setting, which is wish furfillment lets not pretend otherwise here, with a clear cut "girl who is going to win"

I see your point. I just thought saying 'red-pillers' would be easier than saying 'men who don't understand women and blame women for their own short comings' but you have a point.

lolis yay

That drama bit is going on way too long

Just like with anything else, you can do alpha protagonists right and wrong.

Kaze no Stigma did it right, for example.

I don't know, he felt a bit shallow

hello

scary

orgyfusion

>Old sci-fi movie

Who made this, a middleschooler?
I mean I agree with the message but who the hell thinks that The Matrix counts as "old"?

Spider, Wall, Neck and Pussy.

Spider best girl.

MIB Nee-san is 2nd best

This shit pisses me off so much.

>Always liked stuff that had monsters that weren't evil
>Hear Monster Musume is good
>Those fuckers lied
>Agent Smith is a corrupt bitch that mooches off the MC
>Miia is an autistic whore that doesn't know how to act in public and doesn't have any decency
>Papi is retarded. That's her entire character
>Cerea is a bitch to basically every other character in it, but every other character deserves it so it evens out
>Mero is a bitch who wants to murder the MCwho is supposed to be a self insert
>Suu does nothing but rape people, and is only with the MC because he is a spineless turd that let Smith's lazy ass dump her work off on him
>Rachnera is without a doubt the worst character in this entire shitstain of an anime/manga. She sexually assaults and insults everyone she can, and gets all mopey and sad when people don't like her. She is literally the Dindu Nuffin of Monster Musume, considering she does nothing but commit crimes and harass people and when things start to look grim for her she pulls the race card
>The thing that set all this in motion was (SURPRISE!!!) Smith being a lazy cunt and the MC being a beta

Dude, it's been 17 years, 3 more and The Matrix will be 2 decades old.

It will stop when Japan ceases to produce forever alone greaseballs who are so devoid of personality that they can only self insert into wish fulfillment fantasies that feature a protagonist as lacking in any semblance of basic manhood as they are.

Welcome to the monstergirl fandom, where everyone is a beta faggot.

>Darling
>A Beta

>When will this shit ever stop?

Stop spending your allowance on it.

Well it's people who've abandoned human interaction so hard they've moved to fantasizing about monsters, after all.

This nigga right here in pic.

He shits on everybody who gets in the way of his dream.

>liking asshole MCs

People only work in extremes it seems. Modern harems either have a beta who gets all flustered around every girl and constantly runs away, or a badass who barely has any threats against him and has some kind of super power or weapon that makes him unique.

He's far from an asshole. He just wants to live the right life, and doesn't want some ass getting in his way.

First chapter has him saving his devilfu.

Darling is pretty okay though.

Then again beta power levels have to go into Mirai Nikki/Infinite Stratos/Shimoneta/World's End Harem for me to care

>Shimoneta

Annafags are the ultimate cucks

He brought the problem on himself and refuses to fix it.

He's a beta

>He brought the problem on himself

lel Anna has always been a slut from the very beginning

>How is shit like this still selling?

Manga are cheap.

>Doesn't tell Smith to fuck off
>Papi kidnaps him and he responds by buying her ice cream and letting her throw him in a fountain
>Didn't tell the RPing centaur to fuck off
>Gets kidnapped and sexually assaulted by the Dindu Nuffin spider, not only tries to take all the blame for her but also lets her move into his house
>Doppel stirs shit up for shits and giggles by writing some retarded note, and he lets everyone drag him around like a rag doll and a bunch of other retarded shit
>Series was started because he is too beta to tell Smith that her retarded ass got the wrong house
>Didn't tell Mero to get her shit together after hearing her rape murder fantasies
>Didn't tell Miia to get her shit together after she drags him to a love motel not even an hour after hearing that interspecies sex is illegal

Face it, he is a massive beta.

If that note wasn't on the door Anna would just send weird letters at best.

His fault for getting involved in lewd terrorism. His fault for thinking Anna was an avatar of purity know who her mother is which lead to the accidental kiss.

I want a harem where every other girl is annoying as fuck except for one and she's the only one MC has an eye for.

That's him being a nice guy. He's never opposed to the girls staying with him and he likes Smith and her idiotic swat team.

Beta is an abused word nowdays.

Try this one

>not taking a stand
>nice guy

More like a wimp.

Standing up for shit you don't care about is called being confrontational and an asshole, the most he has problems with is people almost killing him repeatedly.

Wish granted

No new fucking translations. SHIT

The best girl didn't win in that one though.

Even a fucking saint would throw a fit over some of the shit that he takes.

>Has a shitload of monster girls dropped on his doorstep without permission
>Has HIS PARENTS house get smashed up repeatedly by a construction crew without his permission. They don't even bother moving his furniture out of the way
>Gets kidnapped and sexually assaulted by the bdsm obsessed Dindu Nuffin spider
>Smith tells him and Miia pointblank "If you two fuck he goes to jail and you will get deported and never see him again." which Miia replies with "LOL I'm totally gonna fuck him."

You would've needed to have a lobotomy to not feel anger over some of this shit.

Also i fucking hate how on the monster musume threads they threat the guy who makes it as some sort of artistic genius, even though he has quite possibly the most retarded logic and justice system i've ever seen in a manga.

This stuff is actually true desu, the main problem is that it's just glorified explanations of what people really do when they describe it.

It's normal everyday shit and people just have some kind of artificial reality of what life really is --is all.

You haven't seen anything. I've been to MGQ and MGE threads. Beta cucks. Beta cucks everywhere

Its on fucking Volume 3.

Where the fuck is Chapter 5?

>demons didn't do anything wrong

Dropped

That demon did nuffin wrong except be in the wrong neighborhood at the wrong time.

There are other demons.

>God is evil
>Satan is good
>Corey was never in the house
>There is no house

I didn't know Rokujouma had boys too now.

Sauce?

I would usually tell you to fuck off and use google but this series needs more attention.
The Vanisher King and his 12 Starlight Maidens

Why are you reading harem manga if you don't like harem manga? It's dumb enough for anime, but especially dumb for manga since you have a few thousand other options just among ongoing series. I'm convinced you purposefully seek out manga you don't like just to start shitposting threads.

I dropped MonMusu at like the beginning of 2015, but come on, it's a light-hearted fictional fapbait story. If you're going to get angry about a character being a manipulative mooch when it's obviously played as comedy, then you might want to lighten up a little, seriously.

this post was pretty great I had to read it twice
is it pasta?

I bet you get angry and morally offended whenever a tsundere slaps someone and isn't immediately arrested for assault and battery.

i swear gooks always pull off this shit
can't believe they're still asshurt that grorious freedom land freed their asses with two freedom bombs