Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11163942
jvcmusic.co.jp/flyingdog/-/Discography/A025373/VTZL-115.html
youtu.be/sO-KR-14uXM
strawpoll.me/11164984
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Posting the best girl.

Why is Mirage such a cute?

>Everyone thought Mikumo was some ancient force of nature protoculture being with endless mysteries surrounding her
>Turns out she's just a neglected child who doesn't know how to deal with social situations and has more power than she can handle and just does whatever she's told to
Mikumo needs a hug and a parent figure.

It's okay she has 4 mothers(Walkure) and might get a new daddy soon (Hayate).

Green Freyja isn't best girl.

DYRL > SDF > ZERO > SEVEN > PLUS > FRONTIER > DELTA > II

But look at the positive side, Macross Delta at least it's better than Kuromukuro.

Ranka Lee Best Girl

X is better than Y
Who fuckin care? The 2nd cour is meh

>Green Freyja
Totally not true.

Shit episode?
strawpoll.me/11163942

I'm enjoying Kuromukuro more. I certainly care a lot more about its characters.

Real best girl coming through.

You wish.

post rare mikumos

Preview of all songs from 2nd album
jvcmusic.co.jp/flyingdog/-/Discography/A025373/VTZL-115.html

I noticed another big difference between 1st and 2nd cour. Song usage. Every song from 1st album had its "big moment" in anime where it was heavily highlighted and played for an extended period of time. Ikenai will be always associated with craziness of the 1st episode, Bokura no Senjou - with Freyja inspiring Hayate during his first test, Cosmic Movement - with big concert in episode 4, Walkure Attack - with their operation in asteroid field in episode 6, etc etc etc.
But it's not the case in 2nd cour. So far we had only 2 real song highlights - God Bless You in episode 16 and Hametsu no Junjou in episode 18. That's fucking it. OP2 and Wind Blows were never used as insert songs. We got like 30 seconds of Hear the Universe and Makina's song playing in background so no one has any idea what's their full version is like. We didn't even get full verse + chorus for Walkure flashback song too and the whole scene was pretty uninspiring. Freyja didn't even sing properly for Absolute 5.

Also majority of the songs in 1st cour were played several times so viewer can get used them and appreciate it. But they didn't repeat shit in the 2nd cour and actually reuse songs from the 1st album. I wouldn't be surprised if final song is Ikenai Borderline or Walkure Attack again.

I can't remember any other anime which was fucked up so much by retarded late production decision.

>Ikenai will be always associated with craziness of the 1st episode

I miss those days. Where did all that dancing mecha action go?

Freyja as Princess Leia
Hayate as Han Solo
Mirage as Chewbacca

youtu.be/sO-KR-14uXM

>Mirage as Chewbacca

My sides

It doesn't look like execution scene, there are rocks in background. If Heinz wants a trial why would he then execute them in the middle of nowhere? It would be central square or somewhere within prison walls.

It's probably going to be something ridiculous, like the sentence is death by throwing them into the spacetime butthole.

Something to do with scheming Roid perhaps.

We can all agree Delta is shit right?

I bet they gonna get cockblocked again.
>Hayate I lo-
>Rescue team arrived

Just another example of how Delta's second cour was handled poorly as a whole

SDF > Frontier > Delta > 7

Why didn't you listen to his song user?

WHERE IS THE FUCKING DOGFIGHTS??

Roid has been obsessed with the idea that the windies are the Protoculture's heirs. Now that the star singer isn't a windermerian, what will he do?
Will he hide her and pretend Heinz is powering the ruins? marry her into the royal family? or just use her to amplify Heinz powers?

I know this is a shitposter, but I honestly don't think Delta is as bad as some people think it is. The circlejerk of negativity is affecting the perception of the show. Delta is disappointing and has lots of flaws, but it's still watchable. It's not pure unadulterated shit like Gargantia, Valvrave, G-Reco or Aldnoah Zero.

holy shit, posting the image of the worst character of kuromukuro. Yukina's a stupid and useless heroine that becomes a damsel in distress in thirteen of the twenty two episodes so far, not to mention the fact that she also needs a charming prince to achieve her rescue throughout the whole series.
t.yukina, you really have a big shit taste.

I was under the impression he didn't give a shit about the other windies and is now on a mission to use Mikumo to sing the entire galaxy into submission to him.

Roid is gay

poor Mikumo

He's a big protoculturefag, but he always cared about Heinz. He also always considered him the king of protoculturewhile not noticing that Heinz's body couldn't keep up until he collapsed.

>use Mikumo to sing the entire galaxy into submission

>impregnate Mikumo
>now their child is windermerian AND protoculture heir
It wasn't that hard

"literally nothing happens" the Episode

can't believe I waited a week for this shit

>Roid
fuck off dumb bishounen

I don't think I've ever been as disappointed in a show as much as I have been with Delta. There was still some entertainment value to be had in a train wreck, but this doesn't even qualify as one.

There's no need to be upset.

Everyone in this show is ugly.

Same user here, and I even I 100% agree. Poor Freyjers.

You're blind.

Her hair is hideous, that shade of purple is ugly.

I still love this scene. I miss their banter. We haven't really gotten any HayaFre banter since episode 17 when Hayate pressed that cold water bottle to her face.

Fuck Kawamori and his muh angst

The shade of your face is ugly

>G-Reco

Speaking of things that are meme'd into being perceived as worse than they are...

No, it was genuinely terrible. And I'm saying this as someone who loved Zeta, Victory and even liked the second half of ZZ and F91. G-Reco was bad mate.

Freyja is a child with Down's syndrome

Fuck their "feel good triangle". Nobody's feeling fucking good.

Did the BD fix anything?

z91 would have made for a better full series than victory

Just another friendly reminder that Hayate has a hilariously creepy father complex on Freyja. Seriously, this kid has issues.

Where are my Kaname's bros at?

Ded.

Giraffe Blues solo when?

Right here.

>Freyja is a child with Down's syndrome
yeah

Because you have great taste

FUCK this slut

You know a show has to be disappointing when there is almost no one defending it on the normal 2ch thread after mostly everyone there liked it at 13.

Yes
Nowhere, enjoy the idorus
fuck off Arad

Ranka should had won.

Hopefully Freyja will win this time around.

Never ever rankafag

Still better than frontier, god I hated that shit.
Delta would be a solid 8.5/10 if they just stuck with the 13 episode + 1 movie plan. The only episodes in the 2nd cor that are good are 16 /18. 17 and 22 are decent but other than that the 2nd cour has been shit.

Freyjafag here

Yes, Freyja should win. And no, Ranka shouldn't have won. I don't really think she ever stood a chance. Plus her love for Alto seemed childish and she was more into seeing him as her white knight.

You're not helping our cause if you admit to being a Rankafag.

The fuck, Episode 23 was pretty good too.

If Ranka was designated as the heroine that gets together with Alto in the end then the story would have changed to suit her role, you know.

Bite me. I love both.

I'm live in a shithole, the episode is still downloading. Gonna take at least another hour, though I am hyped from why I'be been seeing.

Why did you hate Frontier user?

I had high expectations for this series but it keeps on getting worse each episode.

accursed genkifag is a fucking shitty like stupid moeblobfag

Ranka

>Ranka should had won.
No, Sheryl is the one and she won it. Are you think that Freyja winning is a revenge for Rankafag? It would be a revenge if it's competition between 2 singers but it's not.

The lack of super, armor, and tornado packs in Delta with the VFs grates my nerves.

WHY DOES HAYATE HAVE 2 RUNES

DID I MISD SOMETHING

WHAT IS HAPPENING

They were fake because he's a stupid asshole. Bogue should have cut off his head for such mockery.

There aren't even fucking missiles. Fuck, how do you even have a Macross series where the pilots aren't unloading part of their obscenely large missile arsenal at each other at least once per battle?

Do we all agree that those fake runes were shitty as fuck? Runes deserve more respect, they shouldn't be mocked like this. Fucking wanna be rune posers.

>mfw I misread that as "wanna be rune-posters"

They should be all executed for been spies

Thoughts on the usage of fake runes?

strawpoll.me/11164984

They did mention that Heinz wants them to stand trial, although all that's awaiting them is just an execution.

I can already tell nobody is going to win the Hayatebowl.

>Heinz

Fucking Hayate. I want a cute waifu with a rune too

good

>you are both my wings

Except no? Sheryl was the one who bonded with Alto, and I think Freyja is the one who bonded with Hayate.

Ranka never had a good relationship with Alto.

pls no

Well that was unexpected. Couldn't they at least have given him some death flags?

It's what the shippers get for their inveterate shitposting.

>they just happened to land near Freyja's hometown

How big is Windermere anyways?