Why is this generation so selfish, entitled and narcissistic...

Why is this generation so selfish, entitled and narcissistic? Is there a way to stop this from upcoming generations becoming even worse monsters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ngt1JK3DyOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Give a link to that video retard

get it yourself you mongoloid faggot lover

I'd give that chick on the right my monster if you catch my drift

Bump

This is compounded by movies where the ugly/odd-looking person in the group ALWAYS turns out to be a bad guy or a traitor. It teaches kids that it's okay to judge a book by its cover and to distrust people who look different. That shit stays with them and then they pass this retarded attitude down to their kids. too. Meanwhile, those ugly people might not be having kids. Vanity and shallowness is literally being bred.

True

>shes a freelance hairdresser

I don't think I've ever been less surprised in my life

T.uggo

she a cute

It’s real but it’s old. I remember seeing it a few months ago.

>People lying to a girl to make her feel nice
>This angers faggots here
Are you so love-deprived that you get angry when someone get a pity compliment?

>inb4 virtue-signalling
Not all bullshit social interaction is VS.
For most people being regularly nice is not a virtue, it's just like saying hi. Yes, it's vacuous, and?
Stop being bitter and you'll get it. Try and say something nice to people for change.

>ur
>your
>your
>you r
Now THIS I can get mad about

youtube.com/watch?v=ngt1JK3DyOU

>wall of asspain
>"But what REALLY ticks me off, Reddit? People typing 'UR'."

The Internet. Every idiot on the planet can now have their inflated egos and moronic ideas validated by the masses like never before. These are also the kind of people that idolize Instagram models or Kardashian types which they try to emulate to fit in with mainstream "culture".
World wars and conscription do a fine job of culling the weakness out of people like this. Gives them a purpose in life, staying alive, rather looking for a cheap alternative to curing modern day, purposelessness boredom.

giv shapiro kikebewbs

That's an easy one. You let it fail.

Eyns

Bump

Yoreu

change the top to a tranny with hiv or maybe charlie sheen and the bottom to a white family.