Daily reminder there is literally nothing wrong with race mixing as race doesn't exist

Daily reminder there is literally nothing wrong with race mixing as race doesn't exist.

Nobody in that picture is white.

race doesn't exist so killing all the niggers isn't wrong

Hes right just.look at brazil

Yeah, I think the guy is one of them albinoians

DISGUSTING!

>hurrrrrrr race doesn't exist
>bones are used to determine race of corpse

slide thread anyone who responds lower than me is a nigger

Admitting race doesn't exist implies anyone is a nigger -which is also true, nigger.

Only a house nigger thinks like that... Git yer monkey ass out in the field, you high yellow bitch!!

Not according to Jews in Israel.

>half nigger half ginger

Just kill those kids right now. They'll thank you.

Can't believe she would breed with a ginger

Correction: There are no people in this picture.

Breeding the black right out of there

Daily reminder white ethnostates aren't racist because race doesn't exist

Those aren't even his kids, she cheated on him with another white guy. His nose curves down, all the kids curve up.

Also if a ginger who has no soul, fucks a black women who is full of soul...do the kids only kinda go to heaven?

>bones are used to determine race of corpse
This is rarely accurate. Phrenology is not real.

No thanks, I'd rather my kids have their own (((individual colour))) instead of a brown cesspool of shit.

It's inter-breeding because while there is only 1 race of humans there are many breeds. Yes, it does matter you fucking faggot.

yeah, look at me
we democracy now

>nignog breeds with potato nigger
Everything is disgusting.

We wuz irish

kek

haha

That children are morr beautiful than the parents. How is this possible?

>file name
checks out.

Well shit. Talk about a bad day...

Whilst race mixing is bad, and we can't kill them off. It is actually the smart thing to do, breed them to be whiteys
Would you rather they breed with another of their kind and make more of them?
it has always been funny to me how blacks and all that think they are the better race but when bred with a white person, how superior genes dominate theirs and make them lighter through progressive generations till they are for intents and purposes, white and thus continue the cycle again