youtu.be/0pCS44qrJkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Garbage

Ruruka is dead! DEAD!

1st for being glad the bitch is dead

Remember to have hope in pharmacist Jesus

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZORaiden's not allowed

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo
Design wise, yes. But personality wise she wasn't the cutest, my friend

who is baggy eyes?

She was shit, only good for rape/murder.

Kirigiri is alive! ALIVE!

My wife Ibuki is beautiful

This is true.

This is also true.

I think we can all agree Mahiru is the best Dangan with short hair

>Ruruka, a dumb insecure slut whose only talent is making candy, thought she could splinter from the FF and make her own worldbuilding organization

Ruru did nothing wrong!

Today we mourn the best girl. Post Kirigiri!

There's no concrete proof yet. Aoi's death was staged, too.

Who else but Mitarai?

Are you sure that its not upside down angry eyes?

sike nigga

> Munakata keeps blaming 'Zetsubou' for everything.

Who says Zetsubou isn't a person?

Not in Danganronpa

so what does this 1 frame easter egg foreshadow?

naegi

But best girl is still alive

16 hour kun you must save us from this despair, please its the only way

16 HOUR KUN, TELL US THAT TODAYS EPISODE WAS A JOKE

SAVE ME FROM MY DENIAL 16 HOUR KUN

What's the point in even looking for clues anymore? Everything in 3 is either misdirection or another fake out, it's gone so stupid it makes Another look like a smart horror story. May as well just ignore any "mystery" and just switch my brain off, this is by worst entry into Danganronpa. Even Zero shits all over this.

Maybe in bizarro world where pic related is canon.

This is a Ruruka thread. Kirigirifags can FUCK OFF!

It reminded me to take sleeping pills again before sleeping.

She's alive in my heart ;_;

>Weedman in the background
Soon

I want to rape her, murder her, then rape her even more

What if his middle name is Zetsubou

We can't mourn when she is still alive.

It's Naegi you dumbo the eyes are upside down, there are no bags

Pretty sure she just wanted a bunch of people to tell her that her candy was great and to do stuff for her.

What would you have done? Would you have also given her another kiss?

>Putting the blame on the others for going to the beach is ridiculous.
I never stated they were to blame, just that it was the unfortunate circumstance that ultimately lead to her death.

>That doesn't change the fact that she could have told them about why she wanted to meet with them.
It was because she felt guilty already and she didn't want to spoil their fun by being a burden and dragging them into her problems.

>Half the episode detailing how Makoto is the same dull fuck character he's been since his first appearance and how he hasn't developed at all, being presented as a good thing
>All that screentime given to the Class 76 trio and Ruruka actually turning into a somewhat interesting character meaningless since all three of them are dead
>Kyoko death probably another cheap fake-out
I'm fine with a "Munakata kills everyone" ending now, this shit was awful.

I really hope the mind control anime on the TVs theory is wrong for Mirai-hen. It'd be the dumbest thing ever.

The attacker is never put to sleep, so they take sleeping pills for authenticity.

Learn how to enjoy media. It's silly, but insanely fun.

His Climax Reasoning at the end when he deduces everything that has happened.

Asahina isn't best girl though

Let's settle this as quickly as possible this time.

We are dealing with Schroedingers Bacon-Hands. Based on the circumstantial evidence we have right now, she can simultaneously be theorised to be both alive and dead. Only when we watch the remaining episodes will we be able to actually determine for sure which one it is.

While debating the evidence is fine, being dismissive of the other viewpoint right now is only setting yourself up for a fall.

They really did a number on Ruruka

She literally has no redeeming qualities

Rip Izayoi
Great talent
Cool design
Shit characterization

press f to pay respects

Dumb phoneposter

Are the OP singles out?

In that case, we can celebrate her screentime this episode, which has been lacking the whole series.

Izayoi was shown crucified because he was betrayed, just like Jesus Christ.

>candybitchfags exist
Is there a fanbase for everyone? Where are the Gekkouboys?

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT HER, NAEGI

>Munakata and Naegi confront each other
>Naegi somehow manages to convince Munakata, maybe Aoi/Mitarai will sacrifice to prove that Naegi's right even harder
>Munakata: "I guess.. I was wrong... I wont kill you"
>Voice from camera: So, that's the limit of your hope, Munakata-kun. How delusional.
>Suddently water everywhere
>THIS fucking madman is on the screen

I've been on board with Munakata's "kill everyone" goal from the start. There's no reason for any of them to get out alive. Crash the entire plane

I would regret not having spoken to the SHSL Therapist about the trust issues my girlfriend has clearly had for years.

NO SHIT user!

This. I miss the point of shouting 'she's still alive' or 'she's dead' all the time.

Schrodinger's Cat is bullshit.
She's either 100% alive or 0% alive; not 50% both.

Was it rape?

Kirigiri took sleeping pulls to prevent her from totally being killed by the poison.

It totally acfected her but didn't fully kill her as her brain has shut down.

looking down on their boy

Danganronpa is truly kino.

We knew that Juzo would be attacked by Munakata at some point, but what makes me sad is that it was while Juzo was trying to be his bro. Despite how crazy Munakata is, Juzo still tried to validate his stupid fucked up ideals.
It makes me sad that Juzo didn’t even consider that Munakata would attack him so he went down while he was at his most vulnerable.

>Naegi and Munakata vs Komaeda

I want this

>implying

He wanted to get penetrated all along

>not 50% both.
It's not 50% both, it's 100% both

Why are her eyes red? Why does her murder not fit the attacker's MO? Why is she so beat up? Why is the blood under her fingernails?

I can't believe that Juzo went from my most hated character to my favourite character. Thanks for the memes, F

>Juzo Boys on suicide watch

Am I the only one who got a boner from this pic?

mitarai use sleeping pills, for some reason he always goes down or wakes up first

This death reminds me way too much about Higurashi. Something's up with this death.

Dumb theory time. What if her death was a dream? The next shot was Naegi waking up shocked.

Yoi get off the computer, you're supposed to be dead.

Is it just me or is she not wearing a bra?

>juzo died a cuck

Same difference; that's not how quantum physics work REEEEEEEEE.

>subs

I needed that laugh. Thanks user.

I want to fuck this strawberry

>Implying she isn't best Dangan, period

Still doing fine, my friend. It was expected, I just expect him to still be alive despite all wounds. Then he'll come in when Naegi vs. Munakata is happening and he'll give one final punch and die. We all expected it, just not when he was this vulnerable.

Stay strong my friend! We've promised to keep the ride going till the bitter end and with 3 weeks remaining we shouldn't let our boy down! We should stay ever so strong!

There are plenty of good mystery series user. Not everyone enjoys dumb shit, especially not in a genre where clues and hints are supposed to be important, not just misdirection (every single hint so far has been). Even if the danganronpa games have been silly, they have always had clues and not just be completely dumb.

Also, just because you enjoy it, doesn't mean everyone has to love it. "Insanely fun" is subjective, and you are either a retard, a shill or an apologist if you think it is a fact that the series is "insanely fun". It's also retarded to suggest not finding it fun means I don't know "how to enjoy media". Just as me saying it's poorly written doesn't make that a fact, you saying it's insanely fun doesn't make it fun.

The Mastermind is Nagito. He wants to find out whether Munakata or Naegi is the true Ultimate Hope.

Yep, pretty erotic. Would fuck for as long as she stay warm.

Finally. Confirmation that the tuft on her head was the hat itself, and not that the hat had a hole for her ahoge.

because she's absolute garbage

I wish, I always wanted Naegi vs Nagito

>Except she never wanted to meet with him.
She just didn't plan that far ahead, she first wanted advice in how to deal with the situation.

Naegi is done with sleeping, it's time for HOPE and Luck asspulls.

>Nagging bitch
>best girl

Unless you are a lesbian who can completely dominate her into submission like Sato did, you arent going to have a good time.

>Juzo asks Munakata about his wound
>while having just a spear sliced through his shoulder and it got never properly treated

Truly best boy.

youtu.be/0pCS44qrJkY

yeah I realised it was hopeman 5sec after posting

It's obviously Nagito. "If someone can bring down the Ultimate Hope, then the Ultimate Hope it's just an utopia and Hope can just grow stronger forever without limits" I already hear him saying something like this

The attacker is Jin. He did a number with Ruruka because she tried to kill Kirigiri and because of that Fedora died.

> not just misdirection (every single hint so far has been)

What hint was a misdirection? Everyone guessed things like blacksmith's death or the submarine base thanks to the clues.

Honestly this would probably be one of the best possible outcomes. Asahina mastermind seems like it doesn't have enough buildup, Mitarai would be too boring, Munakata is kind of unlikely, Chisa would be repeating the same shit from DR1... I think mastermind Hopeman would be pretty fucking cool.

>literal meme ship won
LIFE IS UNFAIR

>people think Kirigiri is dead when they didn't show the left side of her face

I can't wait for Thursday.

>Seiko becomes relevant again just to save Kirinigger
Kill me

Whatever the case may be they're clearly foreshadowing something.

If she comes out alive out of it, or if it's some sort of clue towards something else i'm not sure.