Dragon Ball Super

Soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/973184/b5c1c21ad2/
lmgtfy.com/?q=easy exhentai fagoid
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Use the catalog faggot

judging by the OP that's a shitposting thread mainly.

>no Dragon Ball Super title
nah

Sooner

Gowasu a cute!

It won't happen

Sauce?

videl is a qt

Forget about it. Vegeta and Goku are going to fuse while an untrained Trunks cheers in the background.

you will hold our hands sooner

Garland. He recently came back after god knows how many years. He's drawing DB Super Videl

*while an untrained Trunks khkh khh hkk hkhk's in the background.

Bullshit, link?

fellow gohanfag im with you ill hold everyones hands in this thread with you if i have to.

What is Trunks thinking about?

exhentai.org/g/973184/b5c1c21ad2/

No bullshit, he's making his return.

I'm the Gohanfag that made the original bet. Thanks for the help brothers.

soon is Boruto, not this shit

thingken of fast,,,

That's a shitposting thread made by someone from Sup Forums, not a DBS thread you faggot.

>judging by the OP that's a shitposting thread mainly.
Except what he is saying is true.

link is broken bruv

I-I thought Garland was dead. This is awesome, now I hope he makes a Trunks x Mai comic too.

You're retarded

>Not being able to access Panda

if Hit were to join Goku/Trunks/Vegeta, do you think they can win?

Don't forget the inner monologue about how he wishes he was strong enough to help them.

He'd be great for holding Zamasu back so Goku/Vegeta/Trunks can fully focus on Black

If they came at the enemy together and Vegeta didn't job, they could have handled them. Goku & Trunks at seemed to do some damage.

We all know Zamasu and Black are going to fuse as soon as they get pushed to a corner. After that, everyone else besides Vegito, Beerus/Whis or Zen-chan is only going to watch.

We're talking about Dragon Ball, everything important gets decided on the 1-on-1.

WHAT'S UP GODTUBE IT'S YO BOI GOWASU

>Goku & Trunks at seemed to do some damage.
What part of immortality don't you understand?

Really though it's probably just a limit on the power of the super dragon thing, so they just need to be stronger than that to kill zamasu

Gee, guess that bid by a bunch of anons to resurrect Garland the past few threads really did work. Which doujin guy do we bring back next?

>watches his own click bait

GOWASU

>gogeta will surpass the super dragon

I was one of the anons that sacrificed my hand virginity to resurrect Garland..

>that bottom panel
he's actually showing off a set of time rings

i worry about zamasu's channel

The only things that bugged me about this episode is that Trunks was able to fight toe-to-toe with Zamasu and Zamasu had the strength to hold down both Goku and Trunks with one arm each. Strange inconsistencies in his strength.

It's my theory that Zamasu has to transfer power to and from black, thus making him weaker and stronger at times

I posted in the wrong thread.

So the actual conclusion will be vegito dicking black right? I lean towards vegito and not gogeta because of the prevalence of the fucking earrings in super.

Zamasu is a fighter master that was mentioned by Gowasu.

It's going to be gogeta, we've already seen some previews of SSJ Blue Gogeta

Wow holy shit, we were just talking about him a few days ago. Good to know that he's back.

There's nowhere for earrings that Goku or Vegeta to use.

The thing that is terrifying about immortality is that if somebody were to overpower you and put you in a cage without food or water that you'd be there for eternity with severe hunger pains all the time and just wallowing in despair.

That would be a horrible fate.

My theory is that Zamasu is still around SS2 level but since he asked Zuno about Goku and studied him with Godtube, he knows his fighting style and knows how we'll react and attack. That explains how he's losing to Trunks but manages to hold his own against Goku, somewhat at least (because Goku's speed and power should still overwhelm him even if Zamasu knows exactly what he's gonna do).

Either that, or Zamasu toyed with Trunks to show off his immortality but he was clearly overpowered at certain points so I prefer option A.

Now that they're in the present they can get potara from Supreme Kai, right?

I'm thinking it will be Gogeta though

While this is more likely

This is kind of silly. Goku has befriended KoA. Kais everywhere. I don't think it would be too much of an asspull to find some earrings for them.

Also when will black and bitch kai fuse?

LEAVE BLACK TO ME

It's not gonna be fusion, it's gonna be a Goku + Vegeta team-up like Super has been hinting towards ever since the F arc.

>Also when will black and bitch kai fuse?
when they meet somebody overwhelmingly more powerful than they are

Didn't Goku and Vegeta crushed them with bear hands when given by Kais themselves? Something about honor.

I just don't see why he would go to that length. When people of separate power levels fuse the stronger one keeps control. Zamasu would be literally throwing away everything he stands for and yet we see an earring on each.

I can kind of see it. I'd put it above vegito and below gogeta in terms of likely ness imo.

They also hinted at possible fusion with goku remaking he doesn't think they'd beat beerus even if they fused

KEK. Where is tha gif from.
-------------------------------------•
Also.. How the fuck to get past sadpanda, where the fuck to start.
>inb4 kek, newfag
>inb4 newfag cant get past sad panda kek.
>inb4 someone tries to give me a different process of getting past it - tl;dr, a troll comes through
I mean, i saw that you have to make an acc but how? I cant live with the fact that there is so much hentai that i cant get to...
Also, is it accessible via mobile also, or just by pc? script

They have the earrings because it allows them to use the Time Ring, there's no other reason for it.

just use easy exhentai fagoid

This answers nothing..

why only black wear the ring like is zamasu actually black's bitch, not the other way around?

I don't either is the other's bitch, I think they're exactly equal but one of them will probably betray the other at some point.

Well Black is doing all the front work.

My bet is on Black.
He disobes Zamasu and goes his own way.

lmgtfy.com/?q=easy exhentai fagoid

colossal newfag detected

>disobey

He is not Zamasu's slave but a like-minded individual.

Thank you, i just took the last part as an insult due to where we are.
----
Did you not read the comment?

>a like minded individual
>copying a "human" in such an intimate way to achieve greatness
>zamasu
>black
>like minded

>i just took the last part as an insult due to where we are.

Assuming they are kai and god of destruction, they are connected bu life, black is assumed to be the stronger of the two, also, zamasu is immortal, so he cant be killed. Black is pretty much a free bird, just doing as he wishes, protected by the fact that his partner in crime is immortal.

But will Zamasu die if Black is killed?

Yes, but only one who can "kill" him is Zeno himself.

Dude, Zamasu is immortal. He cannot die.

Please understand.

Why are you green texting?
Why are you facepalming?
Do you absolutely hate me yet?

Zamasu pls go

You're just embarrassing yourself user, go use the add on for exhentai, fap, and then resume posting normally fuck man

They both hate mortals but they have they're own way of of reaching that goal. One become immortal the other gaining the saiyan body of goku and being unstoppable in combat.

It would be extremely painful.

For you

zamasu go back to your godtube camwhoring

I guess it's just silly to take that at face value when zamasu's whole character is "reeeee humans" and black's entirety of his being is "let me copy this 'human's' appearance and skills. Oh wait I got beat up by him. It's a good thing I can learn from this and copy him further."

I think I just convinced myself black is a God of destruction and zamasu is his bitch toy.

>My eyes still hurt because of that gas they threw at me. Fucking ningens.

Today I'm going to drink this Tea sent by the west Kai. And its going to be wonderful because Zamasu is not here today (I wonder where he is tho)

Alright. but you didnt answer the second part of my question.

Black is an alternate universe Goku who kept his Saiyan programming, found the dragon balls, and wished to become a God.

Why is Gowasu so fucking oblivious toward Zamasu's evil heavy-handed nature?

Interesting but that's not how the multiverse works in dbz.

I don't know man. Where the fuck did he even get his subordinate? Can't he just get a gat damn refund? "Naw man. This one's fucked. I need a new one to train."

Because he doesn't want to believe that his pupil is becoming a demented son of a bitch, he's obviously seen the signs, he's just hoping that ZAMASU will learn the errors of ways before it's to late.
It's kind of depressing when you think about it.

Because Gowasu wants to see the good in people.

He's an old man and he like Zamasu probably like a son. He thinks he will mature.

>Zamasu glaring intensely at the TV like he's looking at a mortal enemy
>"Hey check out those orbs they can give you any wish you want, pretty cool isn't it?"

could be something a lot of young kai's go through, or he's just giving him the benefit of the doubt

He makes no attempt to change Zamasu's views, he's probably cool with it.

>Gogeta will go SSJG and kick the shit out of Goku Black and Zamasu
Place your bets

I agree but I'd like to think that Zamasu probably supressed his 'evil' ki in the presence of his master (given how he acted at the end of the fight) and was somewhat handicapped by that when he first fought Goku. (who he never expected to be overpowered by).

Now when fighting a Goku who was just tossed around by Black and with his blade fully revealed he's a bit more dangerous and Goku was only really feeling him out anyways.

Im not watching this show until they address in-universe the fact of why Future Trunks has blue hair and Kid Trunks doesnt.

And why no one seems to notice.

They're pretending they both have same hair color.

Poor Gowasu dude, on top of having his pupil become a genocidal fuck he's also become a meme

Taking him to those barbarians totally put fuel on the fire, this Gowasu is probably behind this all