Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Next episode (24) is titled "Self Proclaimed Knight and Most Valuable Knight"

Volume 9 adaptation starts.

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.gamegate.rezero.emilia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is Emilia so shit? She ruined the whole episode!

Can someone explain to me how the hell Rem gets erased if she was alive after they defeated the whale.

You think there's going to be a second season? I don't see this wrapping up in 2 episodes.
I guess I do see it wrapping up, but it feels like there should be more, ya'know?

It wasn't the whale.

>I guess I do see it wrapping up,

It's an on going series, there is nothing to wrap right now.

It will just end with a twist or a cliffhanger.

The Archbishops and the whale have similar powers, but they both represent Gluttony altogether.

or an anime original ending

They're obviously going to milk a series as popular as this. The only question is when, not if.

[spoilers]It wasn't the whale. It was the whale's master. Rem, Crusch and co. run into two separate Archbishops on their way back to the capital. Gluttony puts Rem into a coma and no one remembers her. He also "eats" Crusch's memories.[/spoilers]

It won't wrap up, there won't be a second season, the LNs will never be translated, and the author will die before finishing the series.

The archbishops of Greed and Gluttony waltz into Crusch's mansion and fuck shit up while Subaru and co. deal with Betelgeuse.

Crusch loses her memories and Rem gets erased.

So, correct me:

LN vol 1 ep 1-4
LN vol 2 ep 5-10
LN vol 3 ep 11-15
LN vol 4 ep 15-18
LN vol 5 19-21
LN vol 6 22-25

What am I missing?

You are a fucking idiot.

YOU SPOILING FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice Spoilers

>ask to get spoiled
>read spoilers
>sperg out

>Being a secondary

You're the fucking idiot.

IM NOT THE SAME FUCKING GUY

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I hope not.

>LN vol 1 ep 1-4
>LN vol 2 ep 5-10
>LN vol 3 ep 11-15
>LN vol 4 ep 15-18
>LN vol 5 19-21
>LN vol 6 22-25
>What am I missing?
3 entire vols

No reason to watch the last episode unless it's an anime original ending thanks to you spoiling fucks.

user pls

you are wrong

Arc 1 | Volume 1 | Episodes 1-3

Arc 2 | Volumes 2-3 | Episodes 4-11

Arc 3 | Volumes 4-9 | Episodes 12-25

>N-no y-you.

Ok, user. Just try to think before posting.

Its just going to end with subaru killing the archbishop. But in a way where if you know whats coming you get excited for more but if you dont you wont know

Kiss me, Sup Forumsnon!

>Secondaries

My dick trembles.

>[spoilers][/spoilers] and not proper spoiler tags
welp, another fellow remfag has to suffer.
rest in peace along with me and the rest of the remfags.

turns out i'm the newfag.
>Misuse of these tags -may- result in a ban.
welp.

You sure convinced me with your explanation.

literally autism-tier tantrum

fucking kek

Vol. 1
>Eps 1-3
Vol. 2
>Eps 4-7
Vol. 3
>Eps 8-11
Vol. 4
>Eps 12-13
Vol. 5
>Eps 14-15
Vol. 6
>Eps 15-19
Vol. 7
>Eps 19-22
Vol. 8
>Eps 22-23
Vol 9
>Eps 24-25

Actually they're tertiaries you fucking secondary

>you are wrong

Duh. I wouldn't have written "correct me" otherwise.

>Arc 2 | Volumes 2-3 | Episodes 4-11

Oh, so the part at the masion was 2 volumes.
That's 1/3 of missing volumes.

>Arc 3 | Volumes 4-9 | Episodes 12-25

I got that thing about the "arcs", I was talking about the correspondence with the anime episode of each novel.

Thank you.

>wants to not get spoiled
>goes into adaptation thread on Sup Forums
I hope you've learned your lesson.

I genuinely didn't know what was going to happen except that rem was getting deleted somehow sometime somewhere. But you singlehandedly ruined everything. I won't report you but I am in tears.

>reddit doesn't know how to post
>inadvertently ruins everything for MAL and shitposters
>regular posters just sit around and giggle while they talk about banning each other
What a thread, Mark.

I'm not that user you replied to.
I'm a remfag.
I didn't cry when I got spoiled however that's what happens when you're eager to know what's going to happen to the character you're infatuated with.

All I can say that, even though she's a vegetable, she's not dead.

STUPID FUCKS
I HATE YOU WN/LN FAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Vol. 5 only 2 episodes.
>Vol. 6 only 2 episodes.

Jesus Christ, how much did they skip?

>tfw reddit has a better WN/LN discussion than Sup Forums

I'm not saying reddit is a decent place but without spbro this place is just pure shitposting. Literally people like you have nothing to offer so you don't get to complain.

Some stuff

Meant vol 4 and 5.

Then you should stay there, faglord.

get this /r9k/ shit out of here, it's ruining the dignity of my carriage

>false flagging shitposters trying to vindicate shit posting false flaggers
What is the world coming to

>nothing to offer
>you don't get to complain
>muh reddit
Sorry faggot I can complain about whatever I want. Plus I have and may continue to generate decent discussion. Not today obviously but I've managed to get a few threads back into the the semblance of discussion.
tl;dr
Leave, please. You have nothing to offer and are unwelcome here.

Thankfully the LNs' pacing is slow, also the author is supervising the anime so that they know what they can cut and what they can't. Some scenes have also been reworked to have less filler and be quicker.

I think that without these changes the pacing in the anime would be awful.

This.

The last straw was when people pretended to know the material. After that, this place was literally cancer 24/7.

Honestly, the only part that has been ruined with the anime's pacing was the episode where they introduced the royal candidates.

>Sorry faggot I can complain about whatever I want. Plus I have and may continue to generate decent discussion.

>decent disucssion
>points drawn from excerpts who TL from reddit

Get a clue faggot. This place is cancer and this is the reason some moon readers left this filthy shit. There's barely any unique discussion here.

boy this is gonna be fun animated

Chasing after the merchants' Dragon Carriages as fast as possible, Subaru spotted Petelgeuse pursuing them using his Unseen Hands to forcibly move his dead body, intent on claiming Subaru's body once again. Not having any other way of fighting back, Subaru threw a pot of Otto's oil at the madman, then used Ia's power to set it on fire, creating a an explosion that hit him straight on.

Despite this, Petelgeuse forced his seriously damaged remains to their Dragon Carriage with an Unseen Hand, stating that he would kill Subaru as he was a dangerous threat to the Witch Cult. Expecting this to happen, Subaru threw Petelgeuse's gospel book, causing him to use an Unseen Hand to catch it, yet as the book was outside of the Divine Protection of Wind Evasion's effect area, it was hit by powerful wind resistance, forcing Petelgeuse to fall back from the force of the wind. Subaru followed up by delivering a punch straight through his face, knocking him off of the Dragon Carriage, but as a portion of his robe was stuck on the carriage, Petelgeuse's body was dragged along the ground. The friction began to break his body apart, nonetheless he still refused to give up, prompting Subaru to write "the end" underneath the last entry in the gospel book with his own blood, and at that moment Petelgeuse's robe ripped free from the carriage. Unfortunately for him, his robe got tangled up in the carriage's wheel, dragging him underneath the carriage where he was crushed to death for the second time, this time for good.

Never enter a thread in Sup Forums if you don't want to get spoiled, only enter if
-You don't care of spoiler
-You already read the source material until the last chapter available (or complete in some cases)
-Is a original show

for future reference use ctr+s or type it correctly at least

I'll stay here as much as I like and shitpost here because you guys are insufferable fags.

Who's that guy talking to Al?

It was bad, but I wouldn't say it was ruined. It managed to introduce the story elements and the characters in far less than they would have needed for it.

Just imagine if they weren't rushing, the anime already skips most OPs and EDs, and there's no way a LN adaptation gets 3 cours, so the only other option would be to stop after the second arc, which would be absolutely horrible seeing how that's just the introduction. I feel like maybe they should've shortened the second arc, but then the third arc would be way too long in comparison and it'd drag.

Toyota

Christ I thought people were bullshitting about him Turning to roadkill

Then why are you here to bitch at me mate? Also if the quality of a site is dictated by its moonrune translation then so be it. Knowing nip doesn't mean you add anything to the discussion as an individual. Having people who know jap in a community is a badge of honour and potentially a bonus with you getting t/l early.

Re:0 threads have had the odds stacked against them, sure but they were the designated shit posting threads this season. You sound over invested and entirely incapable of directing what you consider to be 'good' discussion yourself. All sizzle and no steak.
Enjoy reading your upvoted front page nigger. It's not like you will have contributed any more to that than here. Honestly I don't get how you can take pride in the quality of something when you clearly hold no sway in either.

is toyota a meme?

No, that's Nissan.

when does this happen? ep 25?

Next episode.

Is Beetlejuice Romanticone the best character?

if they animate ALL vol 9 including the the cult mauling rem and crush, then is late 24 or early 25

before people were acting like betel's death wouldnt be for a long while

probably 24, i think 25 is going to be exclusive to the massive subaru suicide spree because of the infamous "Who's Rem"

Does Subaru die again before changing save points? Was it the same in the WNs? It feels odd to have a save point for only one death.

man, I cant wait hte reaction when they end the anime in pure suffering

It's not a spree, just one loop. you were rused by the fake spoilers made by essay-kun.

the save point is after he clear whatever condition stella feels like. whaling was the latest one. so 1 or 4 or 12 times after that he would return there

>People really are asking for an original ending
Take a look at this pic faggots, S2 confirmed.

>can she be saved?
>please throw $50 to find out

Hahaha.

is this shit real?

it would be better if he did end up doing it a shitloads of times, each time becoming more and more broken, that's my fetish

2 episodes left boys ;_;
Really hoping for season 2

damn son

Toppest kek Crunchy confirmed for bros

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.gamegate.rezero.emilia
SOMEONE BUY THE FUCKING APP AND UPLOAD THE APK FOR FUCKS SAKE

why don't you do it? it's just 6 dollars

Oh how I wish this were real

They removed it.

you do it

I'd buy it but it's not available in my country.

Can't you use a proxy or something?

i don't know how to turn in apk and i don't have compatible devices to download it

So what are you going to do when the season ends user?

Suffer

>arc 4
what did this guy do to deserve all this??

why was betelguese carrying a squishy pink ball

for his make up probably

I would but it isn't available in my country

It's his stress ball

it's a stress bal

>BnH
?

Stress ball for his brain spasms disorder.

is this whole show just "things get a bit better before becoming 10x worse" ad infinitum?

wrong pic