Why don't (((they))) want us to drive stick?

Why don't (((they))) want us to drive stick?

But they would, since it's cheaper to make. It's just the whole fat laziness taking over is all.

Because idiots can't drive them, making it a great anti-theft system, and if no one steals your perfectly good car why even buy a new one ?

Because (((they))) are pushing self-driving cars to keep us controlled. Can't have a self-driving car with a stick.

less room for error, less self-destruction of their precious tax crop

I have a 68 Chevy c10 with a three speed on the column, no one can drive it but me. I leave the fucking key in it.

This.
Best effective anti-theft in burgerland is a stick.

>Driving a manual in the current year

the "muh fuel economy" argument hasn't been relevant for about 7 years now

Yeah but they're fun.

Remember fun, user?

Why would they want us to drive stick? Aren't they supposed to be the globalists? If that's so then wouldn't they want us to drive the same transmission as the rest of the world? I don't think Jews have anything to do with this one famalam, just lazy burgers.

If you have open roads to drive on and want to fuck around, sure. Manual is not fun in busy traffic.

Stick shift fucking sucks

I had a manual for five years, then got a CVT. Now I beat my dick with my shifting hand and steer with one pinkie

Automatic with a padal shift is ultimate fun mode. You have the convenience of automatic but can drop it into sports mode if you want to play race car.

Buy Japanese, no matter how much (((they))) try to subvert western values, the Japanese will continue to keep western values alive for the sweet gaijen yen.

I had a '64 impala with three on the column. where do you keep your truck?

It blows my mind how few people can drive a manual. I even work in construction and still most guys have no clue. Would love to see a dindu hop in your truck to find 3 on the tree and leave baffled.

It is so easy but also pointless and stupid, why would you do something manually that a machine can do easily for you? Especially if like me you sit in a fuckton of traffic a day, it is much easier with an auto. For one I can text or browse the tubes while I am in heavy traffic as I have an extra hand free.

Only women and faggots drive Auto.

Western values are shit and so is westernized Japan. I don't know shit about their cars though.

>implying NEET's on Sup Forums can afford a 7-year-old car
The fuel economy is only part of it. When you're driving a manual, you essentially become part of the car. YOU are the link between the drivetrain and transmission. This gives you way more control over the car than you would otherwise have. It's saved my life a time or two.

What's with gay FB post desu?

reminder thast a computer can change gearrs better than you

I could drive it. Where do you live?

This. Threats of civil unrest? Simply turn off all vehicles. Nobody's going anywhere except on foot. Have an area you want to keep people out of? Tell the cars they can't go there.

Self driving cars are a threat to autonomy like nothing we've ever seen.

cheaper to make, easier to service by an individual and they tend to be more fuel efficient.

I use a car to get from A to B. Thats is. Fuck the difference.

Sorry man, unrelated.

easier for women to drive. seriously, how many shit drivers do you encounter on the road, whether highway lr neighborhood street, and how many of them are women?
i used to get a raugh out of the asian female driver joke but it's seriously all women that are shit drivers. it's like you gave a 2 ton inanimate object sporadic emotions.

sadly this isn't as true as it used to be with new cars. Most of them are all computer controlled now.

because it saves gas money and because the japs use it and clearly theyre doing better than us

Aww shit, 2 stick shift threads in one night? My cock can only get so hard, boys. Ther white identity/stick shift thread was better, tho.

YOU GUYS ARE SO KEWL!!

I’m sure you hate power starring because you’re not actually moving the wheels with your muscles.

why is there a second thread on this shit?

sage

>announcing sage

BAMP

SAGE

My nephew died in a power window accident. Crushed his throat. Don't trust it.

Alright, before /o/ and Sup Forums start to blow their load on this:

Automakers love profit margin, and would sell their soul for a nickel off each unit for the model year. However, features cost money. Manual and Automatic are two different transmission designs, and that costs money. Lots of money. In an industry where they're trying to standardize towards global platforms, two different transmissions is just an extra cost not every automaker wants to bear.

With increased traffic as well, people are starting to go auto as well since they'd rather not suffer a sore left leg.

Toyota has TNGA, Honda has ACE, Ford plans to reduce to 8 platforms, etc. Even Mercedes-Benz, which makes that dinky Smart car to the Actros tractor-trailer, is adamant about slapping a 7-speed on anything that can take it.

It's just standardization, and as tragic as this sounds, manual is just another thing on the chopping block for most of their lineup.

>memeflag
>shit tier post
(((Kikes))) probably dont have much to do with the lower demand for stick shift auto. if your worried about your mobility learn to ride a motorcycle...

>CVT
Enjoy never having any power

I am a handy guy, but not a mechanic. I usually buy cars with manual windows, doors, stick shift, you name I prefer it manual. Everything electric breaks, and is more expensive to determine the problem, service and repair. I fix my car myself and enjoy doing so. If you drive manual, no one asks to borrow your car, no one can steal your car, you can downshift instead of wearing down your breakpads, you can accelerate much faster if need be even with a small engine vehicle. Furthermore, when traveling to other parts of the world like Europe and Africa I was able to drive not only old stick cars but also trucks and vans.

Most importantly, stick forces you to be aware. You are constantly determining what gear you will be shifting too which forces you to be more more aware of your surroundings. I've never been the cause of an accident while driving a manual car. Furthermore, it impresses women. Something I am quite good at unlike you faggotOP.

Fugg off pussy. Rocking the manual in LA, hit the sick canyons on the weekend.

what makes that any different from a regular standard? anyone who could drive manual could drive your truck bud

>he has purchased a car that was manufactured in the last 7 years
a fool and his money are soon parted

My current car is an automatic (because nobody buys a benz with a manual transmission, and they do make top-tier autos), but outside of that I definitely prefer manual.