Dear Eurofags

You're seriously starting to piss me off when you insult our gun culture.

Let me break it down for you cucked retards who constantly take it in the ass from your government:

>33,000 gun DEATHS per year
taking out suicides and other bullshit, we get:
>11,000 homicides
97% are committed by illegal, unregistered firearms; which leaves us with 3% LEGAL gun homicides, which is:
>330
Out of that number, about 94% are committed in self defense and excused, which leaves us this just
>20 homicides by LEGALLY owned guns

Just take this into account the next time you refugee loving fucks say anything about our gun laws. FUCK OFF.

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf
upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970
blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KHbzSif78qQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fellow burger, these yuropoors don't know what freedom tastes like. They are just jealous and circle jerk around their le memes.

go an' adopt a niglet, - that's what you are famous for in Western Europe and North-Eastern Europe

52% """"white""""(25-35% real European)
>white kids are already a minority in their age group
>quarter of said whites has injun, polish semite or negro blood
>media/education/banks all run by the jews
>fight wars for the jews on the other side of the planet
>mutilate their sons genitals cause mr rosenberg said so
>white guilt over slavery worse than nazi guilt
>worships niggers one month every year
>adopting niggers and chinks is a normal american practice
>elected nigger twice over white guilt
>normalized coalburning
>normalized homosexualit
>in the process of normalizing trans shit
>home of radical feminism
>ground zero for all modern degenerate anti-white propaganda
>at the front of pushing the islamophobia shit
>clockboy gets a free scholarship to top universities and white house for bringing a old clock to school despite the family being on record for race baiting
>biggest shooting ever gets ignored because the shooter was a mudslim
>tolerates a black domestic terrorist group
>almost all food is unnatural shit created by monsanto
USA is a mongrel minority-White semite-run nation. Not even 56%, or even 40% White. More like 20-35% White? Let me help you. Anywhere between 28-32% of the US """Whites""" has negro or amerindian admixture. USA is like BEST CASE SCENARIO 35% White country.
It was specially non-Hispanic Whites who got studied.
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf

upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970

blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2

B-BUT MUH FREEDOM!
wrong. You have no freedom, shart. You can't
>not send you kids to school
>not have insurance
>not pay for Obamacare
>refuse to buy/sell from people based on race/religion/sexual orientation
>refuse to pay taxes
>refuse to hire people based on race/religion/sexual orientation
>no autos

America is sick, I will fucking hide in my closet with my guns if they try and take em. Im gonna kill the first fucker to bust in my house because I will always have the advantage of hiding and waiting. I will likely die after the first. But one man will die for every house the gun are taken from. Gun control legislation will not happen and the guns could never be taken by force. Libs == cucked

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

idi nahui cyka

Go buy some vodka u fucktard before the oil prices change again and the price of vodka increases by 10 rubles fucking idiot

You're wrong on everything at the end and most on the first part of your retarded post. You watch to much news.

Agree 200%
Shameblss bump

bump

Personally, I could not give a fuck about the US gun laws. Irrelevant. Not sure why you should pay any notice to those that do. Just ignore them, and get on with your life.

You live in a country where even WN figure like Richard Spencer is a shitskin married to a Georgian on a Kremlin check

ttps://you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

>North African 0,2%
>Mongolian 0,1%
>Sub-saharan 0,1%

US mongrel shilling for mongrelisation. Nothing to see
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

too long didn't read

It's nice to see a butt-hurt Russian upset at the fact that Russian women are being TURKED by Central Asians.

HAHAHAHA

You do know that you can obtain them, right? It is difficult to obtain a piece than an automatic surprisingly. However there is no ban. Though I would argue for fewer restrictions.

nobody gives a shit about your guns, are you really that lonely you must make imaginary enemies on cairnian spellweaving board?

Stfu you eurofuck.

All of you begin to switch sides whenever it is convenient jesus christ god help you all

All the anti-gun threads are from Canada, Australia, UK and USA so maybe you should have a talk with fellow Anglos.

right now there is not a single thread in catalog against your guns and the rare one that appears is always made by American, Canadian or Australian so go buy some KFC and leave thinking to competent people like me you mullato

Get help you mad bastard!

They don't know real freedom! It's jealousy, they fear it! They get arrested for staring at women

I like your gun culture, I wish we had the same in germany. I don't trust the state to protect me, recently some police chief from hamburg said that they cannot control the situation anymore, so they just focus on bigger crimes instead of smaller ones. When the police tells you that they cannot protect you anymore, its time that you want a firearm to protect yourself. But then you have to get yourself a license and buy a safe to store the guns and another seperate safe to store the ammo and all kinds of gay shit. Also your gun license can be revoked any time you are deemed not capable of owning a gun. Guess I'll just have to befriend some slavs or something like that.

This
(Aside from the "befriend some slavs" part)

Finally a kraut that understands

what do you have against slavs? At least their people have some balls left and defend whats theirs
I don't even know how germans of all people can be for gun control. They can tell you everything about how bad dictatorships are and how they opress the people, but none of them even thinks about the possibility that the people could be armed and just shoot back at the police or whoever wants to opress them. Its strange, they live in a strange reality where our past governments were all oppressive regimes but our current one is incapable of turning into such a regime. And everyone who wants to arm himself without asking the state for permission first is just a nutcase that wants to kill people, of course

Shameless "fuck yourup" bump

thanks OP, screenshotted

naah man,only shills would be against guns! im all for a "second amendment" here in swedistan!

god knows we need them!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KHbzSif78qQ

>Non hispanic white

So Frankie muniz is not counted?

wtf

HNGGGGGG MOARRR

>their le memes
That's 'ses memes' in plural possessive you uncultured swine

>pic

The whore in your picture was probably fucked by niggers and is now a poster model for American conservatives.

Cucked yet again.

I believe those stats m80, could I trouble you for a source so I can BTFO out some cunts?

man i feel bad for euro countries that are being cucked by rapefugees and corrupt leaders like merkel