Danganronpa 3

Goodbye, my sweet gamer girl.

Hope is overrated

Post your face when Kirigiri and Nanami are really dead, and Naegi is given a Kirigiri AI to help cope with his loss.

fuck off Junko.

Reminder that KiriJunko is confirmed, skeptics BTFO. She is faking her death with Cure W.

#BringBackBandai

every killer victim has been near a monitor, except Chisa. mitarai is using this to brainwash them

I want to marry Sonia!

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZORaiden's not allowed

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo
Continue, my friend.

>Asahina's death was a fakeout
>People think Kirigiri lived

but no one is talking about the possibility that ruruka survived? why's that

>Naegi's life becomes the bad, aborted timeline from Steins;Gate
>Kodaka said that he wants DRV3 to have a 'Back to the Future' feel
DRV3 is going to either start or end with the Hope versus Despair conflict being wiped from time, with whatever the new class's conflict is replacing it.

>tfw Kirigiri denied letting people know each others NG codes not just because someone might die but also so Naegi won't know
That poker face though, this was the extent of her shock to finding out she's dying.

Why did Kodaka kill Kirigiri?

I'm going to marry Sonia and pet her head

She literally got mauled

Filling the Ibukifag quota.

#DicksOutForBandai

#SayakaMaizonoTheMastermind

The latest death makes no sense. Ruruka gets stabbed (and the knife is clearly in her), but her body is completely ravaged, there is candy everywhere, candy shoved in her mouth and her eyes are plain red.

This looks WAY too much like Seiko's doing, yet she died. Did Ryota change his MO for some reason? If he did, then it makes no sense why. The only think I can think of is if this is just one big anime and none of this actually happened.

Because her body looks fucked to hell and back and no one likes her enough in the first place to be in denial about it.

>It actually IS all an anime
>Ruruka successfully sues for libel

There is no reason for someone to fake her death. It also means nobody died and the game would have to be over.

Cure W didn't work on Bandai because it only works on white people. Seiko is such a racist pig.

Wasnt there a big monitor in the room in which Chisa was found?

Kyouko is a nip

No, I'm going to marry her.

I don't know why she isn't suspended in the air, everyone has just kind of accepted that, but it seems like a weird contradiction. I doubt it was coincidence that the other three victims were.

Plus it cuts right to Naegi waking up, like he did when he had the nightmare of Kirigiri. I think'd it be the greatest thing ever if one of the most popular characters stayed dead, but the least popular had a death fakeout.

>tfw it only works if you take it before you get poisoned and it only works on (W)omen

for Hope

nyet

cause fucking look at her

kirigiri is dead though, the people saying her purple side isnt as grotesque as a hint are just in denial, only reason she doesnt look as bad is because shes a pretty girl and even in death they have to make her look good for the waifufags

He was already dead.

>why won't this cure work on a dead guy?

>Ibuki
Worst girl.

Let's forget the fact their Asians you nigger

>Zetsubo on monokuma says this is a resume episode
>Pssss.. nothing personal kid btfo juzoboys until death
>Someone kills wonka girl
>Kirigiri faking her death with cure W

Awesome episode

>Tfw this is all Kirigiri's fault
Because she had to call Naegi SHSL Hope, suddenly everyone feels jelly and wants to kill him.

It's not like he even acknowledges it or wears it around him like a headband. He only used Hope bullets like one trial and suddenly he has to represent the concept.

Why are her eyes red? Why does her murder not fit the attacker's MO? Why is she so beat up? Why are her clothes ripped? Why is their blood and cloth scraps under her fingernails?

because she didnt Kirijunko killed her as the attacker

She is literally worse than Junko.

Saving Kirigiri would also save Seiko's soul. Have some hope

Kirigiri's face is hidden so it's not even truly confirmed that she actually died.

Usually you would use the victim's hand as a reference to the NG poison, but in this case, It's also hidden by her glove/longsleeve

Kirigiri is alive boys!

>said the Mikanfag

>Kirigiri is actually dead in Future 9 and Chiaki dies in Despair 9
>Despair 9 reveals that Chiaki is still alive and Future 10 reveals that Kirigiri is still alive
Choose one.

Asians have white skin.

What did you say?

She's obviously not worse than Junko. Getting real sick of all this hyberbole and over-hate whenever Mikan is brought up.

Stay strong Juzobros
Legends never die

>Sakura
Willingly turned herself into a monster
>Peko
Literally a robot.

Why is Munakata so unintentionally funny? There was this part where Mu was talking to him and they only showed Munakata watching Juzo and you could just see on his face that he was going to kill Juzo. He looked so fucking done.

I will first

Cause junko was triggered as fuck that a person like her would try to kill her

Asahina is more popular than Kirigiri

Holy shit hahahahaha thanks you gave me a good laugh

Question:

Did Tengan really have the time and ability to write out that message before he died? Because it certainly didn't seem that way.

So did someone else come along and write that out with his finger just to make it seem like he left a dying message for Naegi?

No she isn't Ashaina was like 12th in the last DR1 poll.

I don't particularly like Mikan. I still think Ibuki is the worst character in the series.

To Neck yourself.

I'm giggling at my own mistake. Mu = Juzo.

I can't be the only one disappointed he pulled out an automatic instead of a revolver.

Your face when I been telling everyone that this shit is taking place underwater ever since the OP appeared.

However, have to say, Munakata sure likes wasting money.

Future Foundation HQ was originally intended to be another Hope Academy but is there any highschool class that requires being submerged deep underwater just to have a fucking class lesson?

I just don't see any point in building underwater.

No wonder why construction took so fucking long and Munakata was always away from Japan despite the fact Hope Academy was built way faster so a clone of Hope Academy should have taken around the same time to be built but it turned out to take even longer since Underwater welding/construction is expensive and dangerous.

I just wish the DR2 cast was actually featured in DR2 with Junko tricking them one by one instead of this trash.

I thought it was something Monaka lied about but who knows. It seems stupid but the fact that it was brought up again makes me unsure.

The message was for Ryota

>He forgot there was a giant monitor in the conference room

Attacker victims being mindhacked is pretty much confirmed at this point

She was raped. The poison doesn't kill them but actually turns them into zombies I can see purple bruises on her thighs. Maybe Zombie Bandai or even Izayoi was the one who killed her. This Zombie effect would also explain why Munakata stabbed Chisa.

Ruruka was raped.

What's your favorite theory so far, not necessarily the one you believe in?

I like the idea of despair zombies the most cause if we could go to brainwash we might as well go full mind control.

>Mystery person "kills" Chisa
>Chisa "kills" Juzo (can probably carry him from what we've seen her do in Despair)
>Juzo "kills" Seiko (Can probably be strong enough to implant her on the wall)
>Seiko fucks up Ruruka (Ignored the M.O. cause of muh drugs and fueled by rage).

>Let's kill someone to erase the potential of them being the mastermind
>Junko
>Kirigiri

Hagakure, Celes and Yamada are the three worst characters almost purely because of their involvement in 1-3.

Her body, she can do what she wants either way she's still a great person who'slife partner worthy. Peko made mistakes faced them head on and boar the responsibility of her actions, trying to get her to smile is pretty fun too

She loos like she was mauled by an animal

Man, drop the name. Really.

It would be kind of awkward though. Like you fall into despair because of something Junko said about your family or past, show up to the secret despair base and see all your friends there as well.

The funny part was that he initially walked along him. Like what was he expecting? The moment it looked like he was finally going to say something important he killed him. So why didn't he just kill him from the beginning?

Chisa, Gozu, and Seiko were mindhacked by the anime on the monitors into killing themselves

Ruruka was already traumatized before getting mindhacked so she was a lot more brutal to herself

wait so IS there a 16th person? what confirmation do we have saying there is?

Mahiru > Sonia > Ibuki > Chiaki > Saionji > Akane > Pekoyama > Mikan

Byakuya > Gundham > Soda > Hajime > Kuzuryu > Nekomaru > Nagito > Teruteru

I'm more upset that he is holding it wrong. His finger in on the trigger when his is not about to shoot.

Junko

Why did Naegi blush when Kirigiri complimented him. Did he like her? Will he rebound on Asahina?

So what's the possibility that Takumi (Killer Killer dude) is the 13th branch head/16th participant? Kodaka said Killer Killer is canon after all.

Nah, let him be I wanna see where this goes

It's a happy end because baconhands a shit.

You mean Chisa killed Gozu?

Someone really fucking hated her holy shit.

Another Theory I have is that Momokuma breaks the fourth wall and there is no survivors at the end of the anime (that would explain why it is called the end of Hope's Speak Academy and the Future Arc Killing Game is actually being broadcasted to the students of the school in V3.

I can feel Tumblr among us by judging some of the OCs.

So Animator-kun being the attacker and the traitor is all but confirmed at this point?
Munakata developed autism and became Raiden, Makoto can't be attacker since everything his from his perspective and he can run, which would be a big issue, Aoi could be too but thats very doubtful and Weedman is busy toking up with Byakuya

Yeah Asahina will be the rebound rebound winner.

>Mahiru > Sonia
agree with this kinda, I haven't decided on who my SDR2 waifu is between these two but it's one of these two
didn't even read the rest

Reminder that he's on his way to Jabberwock,

Fuck off, don't encourage this garbage.

This shit was beyond cruel, what the fuck

Why would Naegi dream about Ruruka, he literally hasn't seen her since the game started.

What is truly cruel is posting a stream pic

Yeah meant that.