How was their life together?

How was their life together?

Short

Hopefully long and painful.

She died at childbirth

>All these bitter, broken husks of human beings

Did they bang?

They had three kids and helped Japan's birthrate skyrocket.

They banged. Frequently. Taiga's tiny body enveloped Ryuuji's dick with eager lust. She pressured him into trying anal because he was scared of hurting her.

Taiga became a single mother.

I'm fapping to this post.

People like you are so cringe worthy I often wonder what kind of life autism must be like.

Reminder that Taiga died in the blizzard and the remaining episodes are hallucinations brought on by hypothermia. Ryuuji eventually started dating Minori but fell into deep depression from feeling responsible for Taiga's death, eventually committing suicide after he failed his college entrance exams. Minori was strong enough to continue one without him and continued her path in baseball, and Ami became an internationally-famous adult film star.

you can fuck right off with this fan theory bullshit

it couldn't be a hallucination since it's too consistent with reality and doesn't have a loss of information from the perspective shift

This is canon
also, you're a fag

A lot of it is fleshed-out to hide the truth, but the final episodes represent Taiga's final moments of life, and I shouldn't have to explain what her sudden departure at the end of the final episode means...

It's not a well-received anime for no reason. It plays with typical romantic comedy tropes and then destroys them in tragedy.

taiga a shit, minori best girl

Did you even watch the scene after the credits? She shows up at the graduation and Ryuji kisses her.

Why would I? Toradora was melodramatic trash and I invented that headcanon to see if I could stir up people who thought the midget shitdere was a remotely decent character.

I didn't watch the OVA either before you ask.

Ryuji seriously at 18 decided to marry a girl who has no tits and ass....who is the same height as a 12 year old.

Me thinks you rushed the decision to marry the first girl you fell in love with faggot. One of the biggest problems was the ending to me.

It's awful. I want to kill myself. No one should have to live like this.

>will you pick the confident, energetic star athlete who is at least semi-functional as an independent person

>the bombshell model who's outwardly kind of shitty but is incredibly perceiving the more you get to know her

>or the 3 foot tall filthy shitdere who can do absolutely nothing for you and will probably run away the first time you fight

It isn't even that he picked the worst girl that bothers me, it is the fact that most people date for months if not years before making that decision. Not confessing their love, kissing and then rushing to get married.

>Most people
You sound pretty bitter and angry about this whole thing.

citation needed

Why would I be bitter about an anime you twat?

I'm pretty sure that they realized marrying was going to quickly, and decided to wait. That's why they didn't run away.

Superior Japanese culture user

Apparently this idiot didn't pay attention at all during the last episode. Didn't watch the post-credits scene, therefore didn't understand that they changed their mind of getting married quickly. They were just emotionally unstable and needy at the time.

tfw no taiga gf

other girls were all shit

this nigga gets it

It's anime.
Nothing happened.
They had a short lived fancy for each other, proclaimed their love, then at some point they drifted apart and married someone else. The end.

It's Gatekeepers all over again, and pretty much every fucking anime.What is it with japan and childhood sweethearts always drifting apart?

She died the first night they fucked, his enormous penis ripping through her innards as he hate fucked her from behind.

The end.

Best romance of all time.

>triplets
She's not going to survive

THE TSUNDERE, GIB THE TSUNDERE

random q: does ami fit in any archetype? the other two are pretty clearly genki and tsundere respectively but

>cringe worthy
>>>/youtube/

>2016
>people are still this mad their favorite girl lost

Awful. Taiga inclination to leave everytime things don't go her way made the relationship impossible to last, she broke the family apart and took away their child, when she tried to make things up it was too late and she found Ryuji pounding Minori ass furiously, all that pent up frustration of Taiga indisposition for intimacy explode in Minori ass.

delete this

>will you pick the confident, energetic star athlete who is at least semi-functional as an independent person
>confident
It's a mask to cover a huge baggage of issues and insecurities. Also Minorin's conflicted because her future at baseball went down the toilet in favor of her little brother.

You're right about Ami, though.

Not him but this is the "true" ending to Taiga's route in the VN

Minorin was all kinds of messed up though. Try skimming the novels sometime.

>ITT: contrarian crossboarders try to shit on another series

Toradora is mediocre

>how to spot the newfag
This must be your first thread on Sup Forums about Toraloca, welcomed.

Tsundere girls are the best.
Minorin a shit, Ami a shit.

How many of you were even on Sup Forums to watch this when it aired?

Are there really people who seriously consider Toradora a good romance show? Because it is actually your average romcom with plain characters and without any logic.

I don't get it either.
I dropped it after two episodes. Everything was trite and predictable.

I watched it to the end to see what's so good about it. And found literally nothing. Even Golden Time from the same author was much better in terms of romance and characters.

I've genuinely never grasped the love for it either, and no I'm not a crossboarder. The fucking title basically told you how the show was going to go.

>most people date for months if not years
That's retarded, though. What kind of fool pays for a woman he's not even married to for years?

I wasn't, but there's no way everyone didn't know that Taiga would win, right?

I didn't even care about lack of intrigue, I mean, even that romance with Taiga was plain as fuck.

>Golden Time from the same author was much better
Indeed. Ghost Banri and all.

Taiga was just a shit.

They both came from shitty families, wanting to get marry and run away is not so rare in those cases. And even then they realiced it was a bad idea.

Examples?

Curious here.

>ryuuji my son yuo are men now
>yu must choose wife and have children
>will you pick butifel ami
>or giaour girl i have brought from tsundere

They had a kid.

Minorifags don't seem to understand that their bitch is literally crazy. Ryuuji bailed on her because she is not gf material.

Taiga was cute

>marry the first girl you fell in love with
But that's the best thing you can do. Lifelong bonds are something you need to build, not magically create by finding "the right one". The earlier you start the better.

Ryuuji has plenty reason to complain. Taiga got free money from her dad and got pissy when he actually wanted to speak with her.

I'm curious, elaborate.

They had triplets and moved to Milan for Ryujil's really good interior designer job.

OK, so what romance anime do YOU consider better than Toradora?

ef, KGNE, WA2, Kare Kano, Golden Time, Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora

Way to fall for the low key rec post

Thanks I forgot about that part

Toradora = Evangelion without mombots

>nearly 2017
>still no greater love story has been told

Divorce due to spousal abuse. Ryuuji has custody.

>golden time

Oh ok so you are just searching for (you)s. For a moment I thought you might actually have a valid opinion.

>better than Toradora?
No one asked about "good".

Your entitled to your opinion, but youre wrong and a faggot with no discernible taste.

Satan's quads confirm.

they broke up after 2 months since ryuuji became homosexual and started dating yuusaku

Ryuuji got sick of being abused by the midget cunt and gave her a good old beatdown before leaving her in the dust and getting together with best girl.

Rumor has it a crippled bleeding midget wandered the streets miserably for a couple days before dying in a gutter.

You knew these two will end up together from the first episode. It was stupid, they spend more time together than pursuing their first love interest

They drifted apart when Ryuuji realised his dick did not fit, Then he hooked up with Ami and relieved his sexual frustration over 16 hours of vicious sex that conceived two beautiful blue haired twins.

>pays for a woman

Jeez, here your answer about why all your relationships are garbage.

>cringe worthy
The fuck do you think you are?

I choose mom

Maison ikkoku

Welp done and dusted, BTFO minoricucks we're in the presence of one of satan's quads.

>does ami fit in any archetype
no, that's part of the reason why she's best girl

Alpha bitch.
She'd be the tsundere if Taiga wasn't there.

do you guys actually watch anime or not?

There isn't a good romance show in anime even before toradora.
I don't know what nips have with romantic stuff , most times the storys just ends with the guy/girl confessing her/his love to the other , and that other person just did not hear it becouse bullshit Loud sounds and it all ends there.

if they actually get togheter , it ends with a kiss and that it , roll the credits.
you don't actually know what happend to the other character , did they merry? what happen then?.
from all the romantic animes , just 3 or 4 from the whole are good storys

The problem with Toradora is Ryuji is a beta bitch from a broken home with a whore mother who we're suppose to root for. Taiga is a flat chested little worm with an inferiority complex. Honestly I'm glad Minori and Ami dodged getting with Ryuji.

>People unironically like Ami

Taiga being a bitch in the series was because she had a shit life and then tried to cover up her feelings for Ryuji by treating him as she did, but Ami was a natural cunt that treated people like garbage because she enjoyed it.

I think you forgot your ADHD meds during a few episodes if that's all you took away from Taiga as a character. I don't know what insecurities could make you dislike someone for being from a broken home but that's your issue. You also don't like flat chests. You sound like an awful person and it's amazing to think a romantic comedy is actually somehow too deep for you.

>he doesn't understand Ami
this is why japs don't animate series with complex characters

Flat chests are best user but Taiga and Ryuji in the second half were awful.

>watch Toradora
>at ep. 19
>realize i've seen it before

Series was pretty forgettable.

>there is the adaptation of WA2, the best romance story from Japan
>people still think Toradora was good

>WA2
k, added to watch list.

But it only adapts the intro chapter. Without CC and Coda it can't be considered best (though still one of the best).

What does that even mean?

Protip: They're both shit. Being a bitch is being a bitch.

Taiga got over it in the end.

Ami isn't complex

>Ami isn't complex
she's a lot more complex than most anime characters