How are you preparing for the Asian century?

Reminder that the rest of the world is weak, violent, chaotic, confused and ephemeral.

Asia is strong. It is moderate, stable, certain and enduring.

Asian civilizations existed long before all other civilizations and they will continue long after the rest have crumbled to dust.

Europe, the Americas, Africa and the Middle East - they are but footnotes, stray strands in the great tapestry of monolithic Asia.

Eternal Asia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ySnk-f2ThpE
youtu.be/0wlNey9t7hQ
cnn.com/2010/BUSINESS/06/29/china.rent.white.people/index.html
sciencemag.org/news/2017/06/china-s-quantum-satellite-achieves-spooky-action-record-distance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Asian_model_of_capitalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuyahoga_River
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_George_Gordon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign
twitter.com/AnonBabble

having hapa kids

By watching a lot of anime, OP

Buddy buddy with a little chinese girl at uni. She'll tell them I'm cool.

sissy beta bitches

look at what the jews have done to you

defeatist retards, the lot of you

>t. juden
Your fear is palpable.

>preparing
The Asian millennium started 17 years ago.

How is that a juew thing, not submitting to fucking chinks.

I have some advise, kys.

you should check out Stratfor, (((they))) seem to think otherwise.

>Laughs the Aussie tucked away in a cozy part of the planet

I'm masturbating to asians

And God bless them for that

probably the only benefit of being a jewish puppet state

Yea well, you can count on us East Asians to conserve and maintain civilization, but I doubt we'll progress it in any significant way.

There's a reason why we did not get civilized, and instead squandered ourselves in despotic barbarism despite having complex societies for thousands and thousands of years.

Talk about diminishing return of IQ lol. Ironic really, we possess the most 'civilized' quality, being the least aggressive and impulsive, but too much of this quality has made us meek in the face of despotic oppression whereas whites were nigger-enough and intelligent enough to advance beyond feudalism and first to get civilized.

Admit it already. Deep down, you know it.

Who's the master race ?

If as I age it increasingly looks like it will in fact be an "asian century" than I will do everything until I am gunned down to burn the world to the ground before that happens.

>when Elliot Rodger rules the world

So you're a mental Jew

Asians understand the delicate balance between civilization and barbarism, that's why we're doing fine.

Nazis were mental Jews ffs

Jews are the only people that acts as it should

It not submitting, it's teaming up with people that are not so susceptible for infiltration by a certain tribe.

why is it that some asian have almost a nigger nose. not really japs but southern asians and some chinks

Japs have it too. + thick lips

I legitimately consider Asia to be the one chance we have at civilization. Well, the US has a quarter of a chance and Europe has none.

It's going to be an ant-like civilization, but at least something resembling it.

>Stable

No asian country has been stable kek...I just got back from SE Asia a few months ago. Vietnam, Cambodia, China, Mongolia, both Korea's, Philippines, Myanmar, Japan, Taiwan, Indonesia...All of these places have a long history of being perpetually fucked up and inter warring with each other...just like everywhere else.

>Asian civilizations existed long before all other civilizations

thats a bit generous.

Gibbons made compasion between China and Rome. China was authoritarian in the center and weak in the periphery. Rome was more liberal, stable and just.

Currently yes, only because we were gifted civilization and its enlightened values.

Historically, we might've been one of the first to build complex societies, but we were essentially stagnant and stuck in a state of despotic, feudal barbarism for thousands of years, up to the very years we first made contact with the West.

Hell, chinks are still engaging in disgusting barbarism with a despotic central entity controlling their lives.

With that said, in this day and age, there is great value in Asian conservatism and refinement, as the West has demonstrated itself to fall to subject to the softness of victory which made them arrogant and narcissistic with pathological altruism.

Big oil subverted America and the world

youtu.be/ySnk-f2ThpE

youtu.be/0wlNey9t7hQ

really? never seen a jap look like a monkey. maybe i need to see more japs

The Nordcucks strike again. Blond hair and blue eyes truly are the attributes of the retarded

one thing is for sure, if the slopes manage to get the whip hand in this world, the niggers will be the first into the ovens, (I live in Vancouver, so about 40% of my friends/coworkers etc are asian) and every asian I have met, Japs, chinks, gooks, flips all of them ......they all hate niggers!

anyways I am not to worried about , asian chicks can be really hot, most asians are conservative, they dont like feminists and faggots ... so why should I care

I sorta dated a chinese grill in high school

>be 15 year old filthy vanilla western ape
>flirt with chinese girl for a few weeks, make out in hallways all that gay stuff
>we get assigned together in aardrijkskunde project
>go to her home in the evening to do 'homework'
>arrive at her house, parents take one look at me and all hell breaks loose
>her mom leaps of the couch and starts slapping the shit out of her
>dual hand back and forth bitch slaps, alternating her stink-eye between me and chinese QT
>the flurry of slaps sounded like when kids put playing cards between the spokes of their bicycles to make them sound like motherbikes
>SLAPPASLAPPSLAPPA
>all the while her dad is screaming in loud chingchongese
>her kid brother throws tv remote at her head with deadly accuracy
>bonk.jpg
>qt finally breaks free and runs upstairs
>I back out and say Ishouldprobablygonothinkihearmymomcalling
>her parents apologize 'nonono please stay have a drink howstheweather?
>her dad talks to me in sudden perfect accentless dutch while her mom serves me some stank-ass tea
>drink the tea and talk about the weather, force a fake smile
>meanwhile her brother puts the batteries back in the smashed tv remote
>try to leave, her mom pipes up
>nono you stay do GOOD school
>shoves some more stank-ass tea in my hands and gestures me upstairs
>go up to QT's room and she acts like nothing happens
>do 'homework' for a few hours and leave

Is this that frenchie faggot living in China who is making all of these Asia threads?

There's literally nothing wrong with fascism. See Singapore.

wtf.jpg

Rome also collapsed in a sea of degeneracy while China remains strong and eternal.

But I don't even hate anime. I will have HAPA children and rise my HAPA son with a sense of camaraderie and spirit which will transcend racial identity. I will train him the way of the blade, and use bushido teaching in order to transcend Asian masculinity into Spiritual Divinity. He will have a full understanding of The Book of Five Rings, and master levels of Akido in order to counter balance his right leaning political views. I wont be selfish. I'll make sure he will be successful, I will make sure this new generation of happas will be able to break away from their white identity and transcend their east asian instincts of violent tendencies.

It will be the rise of a new era. The nirth of the new Übermensch. Supreme to the Aryan, with Levels of mathematics,art, and culture unseen since the great fall of the ancients.

This is a new future. Our future.

THE ARYAN-ASIAN ALLIANCE WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE.

Mark my words.

You're not East Asian, you're a cuck that's already been corrupted by Amerishart degeneracy.

Look, if the Chinese are going to take over, can they at least bother to give their women some bigger tits? Maybe let us own them as slaves to make the takeover a bit more easily swallowed?

Japs vary from SE Asian monkey to almost white looking.
I know a girl from Hokkaido (the north) that has a caucasian nose, pale skin, big boobs, round eyes, and natural brown hair.
She insists she is pure Japanese but took it as a big compliment when I suggested her daddy might not be who she thinks he is and she is actually half white.

Don't worry, the Chinese eugenics program is bound to end in them turning their women into white looking, minus the obesity and the attitude.

But user, the chinks are gonna make you the sex slave

>t.

Asia conflicts with Islamic values and they have their own set of racist problems that are not going to contribute to any sort of global stability or hegemony.

If Asia could shed the racism and discrimination against Islam, I would believe China and Asia had a chance at being a global hegemony. They clearly cannot get over these issues.

China is only "eternal" because it consists of one primary ethnic group. By the time Rome fell, how many "Romans" were actual Latins?

Hint: not enough, which is why Rome splintered and could never be put back together again

I think I caught terminal faggotry from this post.

Man you are really stupid. Also, the middle is in Asia.

*middle east

Better to be in a state of despotic, feudal barbarism than a state of self-destruction, I say. It is the 'enlightened values' of the West that has brought it to such a state.

Gibbons based his work on a fantasy and romanticism of Rome.

asia is THIRD WORLD
all of asia except for south korea and japan is AFRICA TIER

the only asians with competitive IQs are, surprise surprise, koreans and japs

asia is and has always been one big nothingburger

No. Japan is demographically shrinking, China is right behind as their one child policy is beginning to bite, and North Korea India and Pakistan are all pointing nukes at each other.

the Samson option is always available.

Ridiculous claim. Why would 'racism' prevent China from being a global hegemony?

And China has no discrimination against Islam. Hui Chinese are doing just fine. It is the Uighurs which China has a problem with, because they are political separatists.

hasn't it been coming to light that the one child policy isn't beginning to bite because of massive numbers of births were just kept off the grid instead of being stopped

>one child policy
Not a thing anymore.

stocking up on napalm

Is this original pasta?

Rome's fault for being degenerate. Or liberal as you call it.

Fuck off Cheng

China very much discriminates against islam... its kept to a minority for a reason, and its violently suppressed if it gets "uppity" at all.

Asian women are HOT. Only based Chads can get hot Asian cutie wives.

My god, this thread is ridiculous.
>Le chink masterrace xDDD
You know that you insectoid subhumans are only still something one could call a "civilization" because you are willing to live like animals, polluting your rivers to the point where one would die instantly if he was to drink from them, and copying every single western product and selling it cheaper by using disposable labor forces which commit suicide after a few years?
You are the definition of pathetic, the civilizational equivalent of the kid who would eat the 10 year old chewing gum from tables in exchange for 5 bucks.
With that money you produce cheap shit tanks and plastic looking equipment which the entire world laughs about, and again use your soldiers like the fucking ants they are. You are nothing special. You are just another pathetic foe that tries to overpower us by using quantity against quality.

Commit sudoku like the other insectoids or we will have to bugbomb you again.

Fucking hot

I bet my ancestors the Gauls were sex slaves for Roman domina

I'm marrying a cute Viet girl so I have surrendered.

Hapas will be exterminated in the race war in the Americas.

Im mentally and sexually prepared.

>You are the definition of pathetic, the civilizational equivalent of the kid who would eat the 10 year old chewing gum from tables in exchange for 5 bucks
top fucking kek

Without whites who will Asians copy?

ok, name one east-asian society that pushed the boudaries of humankind?

cnn.com/2010/BUSINESS/06/29/china.rent.white.people/index.html

>yfw rich chinese hire whites to come to their parties to look cool
You can only imitate and reproduce. No creativity. There's a million classical musicians playing every song ever more perfect on the technical aspect in asia, but no asian mozart.

High IQ, high autism.

>Commit sudoku

>the civilizational equivalent of the kid who would eat the 10 year old chewing gum from tables in exchange for 5 bucks.
Fucking poetry right there.

>I'm completely ignorant of industrial history the post
HURR

>sciencemag.org/news/2017/06/china-s-quantum-satellite-achieves-spooky-action-record-distance

>I compare communist forced production to industrial revolution in the west
American education, everyone.

So you'd rather be living in ????BC ~1800s China/Korea/Japan than in the modern West?

While I do agree that it's the unfettered form of enlightened liberalism that brought the West to such a state, it's still the best place to make something of yourself.

This. Most, if not all, Asian countries besides Korea and Japan is a godless fuckin shithole. It's why Koreans and Japs look down on the soulless, disgusting chinks, and the dirty, jungle Asians.

Oh shit, you mean the chinese used a technology that already existed and autistically worked on it? How is this disproving my point?

They cannot create anything groundbreaking. in modern society.

They are atheists and they have literally no sense of brotherhood because they have a one-child policy. How do you think this affect a nation? Never having any brothers (or sisters), nobody to care for.

This is where the ant meme comes from.

It's literally the same shit practiced by other highly developed societies.
If you ever read a book you would know this by now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Asian_model_of_capitalism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuyahoga_River

South Korea is a hedonistic shithole filled with nigger culture loving mongrels. I consider even the Norks to be better, especially since they gave us this qt vixen right here.

>Reminder that the rest of the world is weak, violent, chaotic, confused and ephemeral.
Yep
>Asia is strong. It is moderate, stable, certain and enduring.
To pretty much every country, but China and Korea.
>Asian civilizations existed long before all other civilizations and they will continue long after the rest have crumbled to dust.
Yep
>Europe, the Americas, Africa and the Middle East - they are but footnotes, stray strands in the great tapestry of monolithic Asia.
Nope, Europe comes in a tie with Asia.

yea India, and all of SEA sure is stable.

Poverty is a sign of stability, right?

>t. Gordon G. Chang
Cucked Asians are scum desu senpai

Tenda Spencer

They were trying to see how you would react. You did a good job, user.

I still don't understand your point. Are you saying that by being 100 years late to the industrial era they are somehow better?

What happens when in a couple years the automatisation of factories happens? Robotics is going to fuck them up with their 1 billion population of antworkers.

They are late to the party, and it will show. They bet everything on the production, like this is some 1917 communist revolution, but baby we're in 2017, manual labor is going to be worth shit in 25years max. How to they make their 1billion people live then?

He's a filthy mongrel, never racemix unless you want to give retards like him life.

Yep, because while you invented it the Asians are doing it better. Which is why the West is in full blown decline. Enjoy your FTA with the Chinks you washed up hasbeen

The stability you are referencing here was only made possible because of the unquestioned superiority the US experienced after the collapse of the Soviet Union. Your backyard is two steps away from a nuclear arms race, not to mention that the economic superpower of the Asia-Pacific is extremely unstable politically speaking, nobody knows for sure what will happen with China but Chinese scholars will be the forst ones to admit that the CCP is feeling tremendous pressure to retain its legitimacy. I feel second-hand shame for reading your stupidity, you small dicked DYEL ladyboy .

Haha, the fuck is that even from?

I'll grant you that some aspects of kpop/k-hip hop is slowly but surely getting pretty fuckin degenerate, and with it the younger generation who are more hedonistic and degenerate.

But please, compared to the West, Korea's mainstream culture is still extremely conservative.

White European Hunter-Gatherers

It's nice you picked "Gordon"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_George_Gordon

Squirrel and Hedgehog, the best Non-Japanese anime (Preferably the second series)

Alright, let's take a moment to think about your point then (which is my point in the end). We make it, you make it better. Then what? How does a nation who's whole purpose is to sell to the west survive if the west is gone?

What did you create since the communist revolution in China? Nothing. You did some funny things to nature and self-created famines.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign

The only reason you're still alive is that we buy your things, which are *OUR* things but you make them cheaper because you made your whole population into a production powerhouse.

So, again, what happens when the west doesn't buy your shit? What happens when robots replace humans in those factories? Your society is completely dependant on the west right now, and it's a big, huge-ass society.

Think for one second.

My body is ready.

Doing what better? Be specific faggot. Almost all the top HDI countries are white

no kfapping! or cfapping/jfapping
do not soil the memory of these angels

>So you'd rather be living in ????BC ~1800s China/Korea/Japan than in the modern West?
This is an irrelevant hypothetical. An interesting thought experiment, but no more.I am not alive in ????BC ~1800s. I am alive now today. Unlike the whites, I recognize I should not allow 'what ifs' to guide my behavior or beliefs. I should act on what IS. It is the tendency of the whites to do so that allows them to be easily manipulated by certain types of propaganda, and you should not emulate their behavior, for if you adopt it it will destroy you as surely as it has them.

And my individual preference has no bearing on which state is better for a nation and society to be in. The modern West may be more attractive on an individual level to live in, but that does not mean as it gains any worth or is not a social system incapable of self-perpetuation.

Yes, the West is the best place to make something of yourself, but this is only because of their previous meritocratic social system which they have now abandoned. What does it matter what you make of yourself here, when these places have no future? ...I do hope you, as a... Korean? Japanese? have an exit plan.

LOL, a nork anime HAHAHA. Didn't even know this existed HAHAHA. Thanks for that, I'm gonna check it out.

Literally this. China collapsed and got conquered several times, but it was actually cohesive.