Aus/pol/

BARNABY JOYCE WAS JUST DISQUALIFIED, THE LNP NO LONGER HOLDS MAJORITY

abc.net.au/news/2017-10-27/live-blog-high-court-delivers-judgement-on-citizenship-seven/9085032

>The court also found former Greens senators Scott Ludlam and Larissa Waters were not validly elected, along with One Nation's Malcolm Roberts and Senator Fiona Nash.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ERgGE-BdCEo
youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo
twitter.com/TonyHWindsor/status/923413970664398849
twitter.com/TonyHWindsor/status/922786495324237824
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can taste the liberal tears. Even more funny was how much Chris Pine was trying to say that this was a waste of time this morning on channel 9 news.

The last seven years of Australian politics has been a real joke..

JUST

They got rid of Malcolm Roberts?

>Chris Pine on MSM
>back-peddling to no avail
>fugg

I can't wait for the salt mine when lefties get BTFO

hahahahha

youtube.com/watch?v=ERgGE-BdCEo

So election time for just his electorate or for everyone?

Also can we kill dual citizenship Israelis?

WHERE ARE THE OTHER ANONS FROM BENDIGO

What happens now?
They just elect difference senators?

Might trigger an early election. If not, just by-election for oyce, Ludlam, Waters, Roberts and Nash's seats.

Just by election in the formerly held liberal seat. Which is very strongly in favour of barnaby who will be re-running

Also make these cunts pay back the money they received from taxpayers

You haven't seen pathetic like we have...

>Which is very strongly in favour of barnaby who will be re-running
he should be permanently disqualified from holding any office.

don't worry, we'll send you some money inside the taint-drenched hornets you're buying

DOES THIS MEAN THE LIBS ARE GONE
DOES THIS MEAN PREPBULLS DAYS ARE NUMBERED

>he should be permanently disqualified from holding any office.

He should be but he won't.

NATS ON SUICIDE WATCH

The good thing about this decision is it maintains very strict rules about foreign citizenship and being an MP. This will really disadvantage the brown hordes who will be more involved in politics in the future.

Guys I was trying to get some weed all day but I gave up and bought cheap alcohol from woolies, now i'm broke and my dealer just rang me and said they were good.

I need emotional support

Joyce is almost certain to be re-elected in New England though so this is all a waste of time, effort and money.

Liberals have a right to govern, it is not for the High Court to interfere with the will of the Australian people who gave Malcolm Turnbull a mandate to govern.

If you let me fuck your chocolate starfish I'll give you $100 for more weed.

>mfw dealer is 100% reliable

>drug users on Sup Forums

Don't open the booze and return it
Duh
If not possible, drink it all and remember your stupid mistake for last time.

Don't be a weed fiend. It's not like you'll die without it.

t. pothead with a tiny bit of self control

Canberra? I will suck your dick or $50 instead
I'm actually straight so i'll probably gag and feel physically sick.

Bi elections probably in December

J U S T
U
S
T

did the best timeline suddenly turn into the worst?

Oh boy, can't wait for the Labor crypto-commies to run the country into the ground even quicker.

I actually an alcoholic. I haven't smoked weed in over a month. I just really felt like getting stoned today that's all

Only if you swallow. Gagging turns me on. Ngunnawal.

And I also threw away the receipt

>Canberra
It's a shame you were caught up in that group blackmailing faggots and getting them to kill themselves.

Two sides of the same shekel, m8.

>Only if you swallow
No deal.

I don't think bis can get elected unless the survey results go a certain way.

It is protein m8.

Oh well.
Shit happens I suppose. I'm a marijuana addict but can only afford cheap booze. Wanna swap?

>inb4 weed isn't addictive

Mentally it is.

I hope Windsor goes full nuclear option on Barnaby and stops being coy.

Good timing for people know Barnaby has been cheating on his wife with a staffer for almost a year too

>Joyce is almost certain

I'm not so certain. He held majority vote by 8% during the federal election. Not that high considering he's the deputy prime minister.

And the polls have not been good for LNP in the past few months. The public isn't happy with the government right now, especially considering the NBN gaffs and Michaela Cash.

I'd rather not spend the rest of my life knowing I swallowed another mans semen
I could probably get over sucking a dudes dick, although I might cry at night for the first few months

It’s a shame ur not a chick cause then u could just sleep with ur dealer

Perfect chaos for a fashy goy to seize power like gustuf Adolf did in Sweden when his meme parliament was in chaos. We can have our own Bruce adolf

If you like cheap alcohol, I can swap you booze for weed if you are in Canberra

Why? don't be so dramatic, lad. I had a great hookup last night with a "straight" guy who ended up rimming me and fucking loved it.

SUCKED IN LIBERAL KEKS

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAA

I'm a guy and my dealer is a chick. She always gives me really fat deals

>Straight
Your mind games don't work on me

Get off the drugs don't be dependent on any substance ausbros

>all of these degenerates ITT
What the fug

Bruh I'm addicted to pepsi max wut do

Assuming you have an uncut doodle, what size?

>paying retail for weed
>not straight up buying a pound and saving over 2000 if you brought the same amount retail from "le based drug dealing girl"

But marijuana is like putting salt on a dish. It makes my otherwise mundane life relatively entertaining.

Swap to iced tea?

KEKS

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo

hahahahahahaha Libs BTFO

As long as your not going broke from it.
How the fuck are we talking about weed and not about how many tears Barnaby will be shedding tonight?

7" pencil cock

uncut also

Keep in mind, non-aussies, the Liberal Party is the Australian equivalent of the Republican Party

How much you weigh? how tall? ever put anything into your anus?

I think with the misery and failure of the same-sex marriage plebiscite, that there will be a backlash against the coalition. I think that Labor Party are going to be elected to replace Joyce and then finally we can see the end of Turnbull and all those idiots.

kek holy shit

holy fuck when did he post this?

prepare your anus Sup Forums

Just wear earmuffs.

Sucking a dick is gay, but hearing yourself suck a dick is really gay.

>"le based drug dealing girl"
Well she lives closer, in a few weeks another guy I know is going to be selling me an actual 10/10 top quality strain

You guys are redeeming yourselves!!!

FUCK YA!!!

GO KICK THAT EMU ASS NOW!

The liberals are the blue Jews here instead of the red in America our red Jews are labour which are like America's blue jews

Three days ago

twitter.com/TonyHWindsor/status/923413970664398849
twitter.com/TonyHWindsor/status/922786495324237824
we've got a problem

I've had a girl fissure my boipucci once but I hated it and told her to stop.

6'2 and around 70-75kg

>dumbass doesn't know about off your tree and happy high herbs

Nice. Give it another go, lad.

imgur.com/z444fPC

CI status?

It costs money and happy high herbs are shit, I'd rather be sober than smoke that shit

Thank fuck, Labour at-least cares for it's people, unlike the liberals who pretend to care. Also fuck the Greens

Reminder liberals killed our car industry, fucked the NBN and a hundred other things

Fuckin spicy. Cheers lads.

This isn't soc you fucking faggets

Lol learn how the senate works...

>Good timing for people know Barnaby has been cheating on his wife with a staffer for almost a year too

Shit. This is going to blow up to be really big. If Joyce is another Weinstein, then he's completely fucked.

Sorry lad, got a bit carried away.

Cum taste really bad man and but it depends on what they had to eat recently, so if they weren't eating sweet stuff or drinking pineapple juice its gonna taste bitter and disgusting.

Never eat spicy food your semen goes extremely bitter.

Don't ask me how i know.

>Cares for its people
Nice meme you have not seen the absolute meme tier government labour has been in qld have you

I'm more C8 but somewhat C9

wasn't talking about that fake shit, just ask the person at the counter for some nugs or tabs

To be far, the liberal party is pretty mild, and probably even lean left in the grand scheme of things.

I just need my weed bruh

Nice..

Don't compare the Liberals to the Republicans, Jesus. Maybe you could argue their most right wing faction comes close, but even still, as a party they're nothing like each other. Plus all the ultra conservatives like Cory wanna jump ship because they don't get their way in the party.

America's Democrats are arguably more right leaning than our conservative liberals The USA only has right wing and crazy right wing.

Crash and burn Libcucks. Crash and burn. you've been bumbling from controversy to controversy since "based tones", and only made the last election because people were sick of changing government.

Now you sow the seeds you planted.

This. Australians don't realise how centrist our politics are compared to the states. It's all to due with our preferential voting system.

Yea but that would still cost money and i'm now broke due to buying alcohol like a dumbass instead of waiting an extra hour
I'd also have to take a long trip out to the city to make it to off your tree

>Labour at-least cares for it's people
Oh wait, you are serious?
Fucking hell, we go through this every single fucking time, then we end up with fuckwits like Rudd and Gillard destroying the country.

This, remove faggotry.

Tell that to the people without power due to liberal retardation and all the land they sold off to China and the power stations sold for dirt cheap now worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

Barnaby's in the shit

Also this stuff isn't fake, the Murdoch papers basically confirmed it this week and they're basically LNP state media

Labour in charge of anything is fucking scary

We need Abott back

Fuck off faggot, 2 of the three car makers had already comitted to shutting down before tones was elected. I still remember toyota axing 1/3 of their wotkforce the week after union action.