One Piece

>He tried hard for 1 clone
says cracker

SanjixNami will be canon soon.

Monet is never, ever coming back.

Luffy is fucked

Idk about Zoro/Robin but the rest will happen.

This is a disgusting picture it makes them all look like 10 year olds

>reposting for the people that did not see it
I’ve been thinking about Sanji and Nami and their background stories and how they kind of seem to bring up similar themes in different ways. After the last few chapters, and everything we’ve learned about Sanji, I felt like it was time to share some of my thoughts. Nothing major, but rather something I’ve been thinking about from time to time through the years.

It’s interesting because especially now, thanks to recent revelations, looking at Sanji’s and Nami’s backgrounds I can’t help but see how they are almost the opposite of each other in some regards and yet very similar in other ways.
Nami grew up with Bellemere and Nojiko, who are not her ”real” family.
Sanji grew up with his real (blood) family.
Sanji grew up as a royal prince, (most likely) having almost everything. Except love.
Nami grew up quite poor, not having much. Except love.

Robin and Zoro look too much like children. Everyone else is fine.

Its the matured look of the girls that make them so attractive, this picture ruins it

Because of his interests and talents Sanji is shunned by his family and he is considered useless.
Because of her interests and talents Nami is praised by her family and when Arlong notices she’s revered for it and is considered useful.
We also have Nami (and her family) having food but little money, while Sanji (and Zeff) are stuck on that island with tons of money but no food. Nami’s story shows them in desperate need of money, while Sanji’s is about the desperate need for food. Both of them end up treasuring the thing they lacked. Nami never wastes money, and Sanji never wastes food.
We also have their stories being kind of reversed when it comes to the timeline.
Nami starts off with a happy childhood.
Sanji starts off with a crappy childhood.
Then they both reach a turning point.
Sanji leaves his family in some way and eventually gains freedom. Zeff takes him in and and Sanji basically gains a parent that he never had. He grows up a pirate.
Nami’s story is the opposite. She lost her parent and ended up becoming trapped on that island under the Arlong Pirates. She grows up hating pirates

>You were waiting to post this again
Not disagreeing with whatever the fuck is in your post but your autism is immense.

We could also include that Nami’s birthparents died in a war, while Sanji’s birthfamily are known as warmongerers.
Of course these are just some random observations, and obviously big parts of their stories are not included in this setup at all, but I just thought it was interesting. I’m also curious to see if there will be any more parallels as we learn more about Sanji. But both stories are definitely some of my favorites of Oda’s, and have similar messages.
Sanji had an abusive family while Nami had a loving one, but in the end they both learned the same thing. Both Nami’s and Sanji’s stories are about how blood isn’t what makes a family, and personally I love that.

Theories on Blackbeard?

>he is 1000 years old
>cerberus fruit
>he knows about the void century
>hes midgets
>he can give his crewmates multiple fruits each

The other devil fruit is in his ring.

There's the theory of him being from another world supported by Enel and his background and Marco remarking on his abnormal anatomy or something allowing more than one devil fruit.

I don't think Oda will do other world type of stuff

He wears a long red sleeve like Luffy does now.
What does it mean?

niggas cant you tell this is korean fan art?

i reconize that shit from their soap operas and ideas of 'beauty'

I think he's obviously an oprhan from another world. The "moons" orbiting the One Piece planet are super close and we've seen Enel can go to the moon.

Marco knew about it, his "unusual body" is not a human one. That's why he was crying and the moon was behind him in his background art. Notice he's not scarred or bruised or bandaged, so he's not crying because of a fight or anything. Blackbeard is an abandoned ALIEN.

Oda probably won't spotlight it into an important arc but Enel is from space and there is evidence of space shit that might even be tied to the void century.

I like this better than when they try to make Luffy edgy. He is nothing like that.
Like that shitty youtuber with the monkey God bullshit he made

If Enels' fruit lets him exist in space, so would Blackbeard's

Why else would he want the Yami Yami so badly?

He knows how devil fruits work apparently.
We'll also learn if a certain hack decides to introduce us to Vegepunk like he promised years ago.

Why is he sad? I can already tell I will like him more than I already do.

Man this picture is all kinds of eerie and foreboding to some deep background shit. Makes me immensely curious.

no pies.

>Why is he sad?

Notice - he's not scraped or bruised or anything. He's not sad because he got beat up, like most other child-versions Oda draws.

BB is specifically shown crying about the moon, at least that's how I view it. I think he was left here on the One Piece Earth and his dream is to gain the power to spread out into the stars, just like Enel did.

A MAN'S DREAM WILL NEVER DIE

Akainu looks pretty neglected as a child as well. I am interested in his story.

>alien
Nah, he will have an extreme sad childhood though. Maybe something that made him believe everything goes according to fate.

I don't care who ya are
Impel Down was best arc out there

He's like Crocodile in the rain. He can't become intangible because light is always hitting him.
He uses the blanket to cover himself in complete darkness, which allows him to become intangible and enter the body, and absorb the traces of Devil Fruit.

Final battle will be under a moonless night or solar eclipse.

This shit is what I love the most about Oda. All the SBS and pictures of characters as children. So fucking interesting.

>Parents savagely murdered by pirates
>Believed in absolute justice ever since after personally assassinating the killer

>blah blah blah muh justice

probably lived in the hood with lawlessness or something or a mentor died with "soft" justice.

Akainu looks like he was just traumatized by pirates and he devoted himself to get rid of all pirates because they are bad.
What does his hat say?

Akainu just looks like a hard kid born into a hard world

I think his eventual plan is to usurp the Gorosei

I really fucking hope one of the two primary antagonists of the series isn't a fucking alien

>He's like Crocodile in the rain. He can't become intangible because light is always hitting him.

It's more simple than that

The Yami Yami is darkness/gravity, so he is a unique logia in the sense that he doesn't let attacks pass through him
He ABSORBS them
He takes more damage than most people if he's caught off-guard
Thankfully he's a thick slab of beef so it doesn't bother him much

>toes sticking out of shoe
literally the hallmark symbol of extreme poverty and depravity

Why would it surprise you? Enel literally went to the moon and met Moon people.

When Nami was studying with those old men they had a model of the "solar system" with the One Piece Earth at the center and a ton of smaller moons orbiting it.

It's not only possible but set up.

Justice.

This, I think Akainu will team up with Luffy against a greater evil like Blackbeard or some shit. That's all he wants.
>i know a lot of people will disagree with me but he is not evil. Just an extremist

They can be pretty misleading. This was Law's for instance, not a lot of hint of what was going on with HIM there.

I really really hated Oda for "cracker's" design but the real cracker looks pretty cool, dat cape.

I wish something similar happened with Weevil but not gonna happen I guess.

Magma Brat

>he doesn't understand the difference between explaining things from an in universe perspective and explaining things from a writing perspective

Luffy wants to become Pirate King due to shanks inspiring him, but really Oda is the one who gave him that objective so he could write a manga about it

Both explanations are correct, one doesn't disprove the other.

I don't like Weevil either right now, but I didn't like Cracker on his initial reveal either

Oda has a way of taking silly characters that you could never see yourself rooting for and turning them into really great characters

Mr. 3 anybody?

OLD MAN!!!!!!

I miss when this show was about Luffy creating his own Naval army and less about the randomness.

i hate his face

>old man
What you say magma brat

i just asked oda if carrot is joining and he said yes

I think Kuzan will kill him. The Revolution and the Marines are going to clash in Reverie, and that means another boon for Blackbeard's army, so in those last minutes, as he's bleeding out and feebly rallying what remains of the scattering forces, Kuzan just walks in and puts him down.

Maybe in front of Robin too. Like Akainu's just shuffling towards her, barely able to summon lava, filled with bullets and swords, like 'this is all YOUR fault, YOU started this, YOU got away, YO-' and Kuzan walks up 'okay, that's enough' and just points at his head and fires off a 'Brain Freeze' into his head, and the beast just drops. Then he turns to Robin, and glances her over, sighs and saunters off as shellshocked Robin watches the once towering fleet admiral crumpled on the ground, silent and still as the chaos continues around them, before one of the other Strawhats gathers her up to escape further down the Red Line.

YOUR ERA IS OVER!

Yes, I do think he will die. He has to. But I do think there's a chance he teams up with Luffy and his friends to defeat someone stronger.

SanjiXpudding will be canon soon

Eh, no. Akainu's mister Absolute Justice, AND he dealt the killing blow on Luffy's brother. Teaming up with Kizaru for something like that, sure, but Akainu? No, really can't see it happening.

I hope she does. This is different. I think she will.

After all these years I am still salty over Akainu only getting some scars and missing a small piece of his ear. I wanted much more damage to his body.

>I don't like pain
So he's going to be a little bitch once he actually gets hit and probably end up getting one-shot.

Doubt it. But I could see Oda doing this. That would be so shitty though.

If Akainu lost an arm or a leg he would be far too weak for Luffy end of series.

>Reverie
>Not Raftel

There will be a fuckhuge war that involves everybody near the finale
>Blackbeard Pirates
>World Government and Shichibukai
>Strawhat Grand Fleet and Allies
>Revolutionaries
>What's left of the Yonko and Supernovas
>Bigger Baroque Works
>Enel visits from space
>Thriller Bark 2.0
>Fishman Island Royal Army and Shirahoshi's Sea King Cavalry
>The Ghost of Gol D. Roger and his old crew

Someone with the Shit Shit Fruit will hit someone with the Fan Fan Fruit.

Even if he doesn't get one-shot he's absolutely going to go on tilt hard and lose all his battle momentum once Luffy lands a hit.
Which is a shame, his design is pretty cool.

so crew power ranking is this?

luffy
zoro
jinbei
sanji
franky
chopper
carrot
robin
brooke
usopp
nami

Wrong wrong wrong.

Luffy
Zoro
Sanji
Jimbei
Franky
Robin
Brook
Chooper
Ussop
Nami

Yeah this seems pretty accurate

???

Real rankings
Sanji
Zoro
Luffy
Jinbei
Caesar
Carrot
Robin
Franky
Chopper
Brook
Usopp
Nami

Fucking asshats actually including Carrot in their rankings.

under Monet and Perona in the NEVER EVER rankings

He carries the Will of D, he's its container.
He doesn't die despite obtaining multiple devil fruit powers for this reason.

>A man's dream will never die!
He's referring to a historical figure from the void century. One that got stopped at great cost 802 years ago.

does she have confirmed human feet or bunny feet?

I disagree, and I WOULD tell you my theory, but after spending 20 minutes writing it I kicked the power cord on my desktop and now I'm too pissed off to type it all again.

Akainu could also team up with Blackbeard to kill Dragon or Luffy by this reasoning.

Do it user. I want to see your ideas.

No, he only wants to get rid of evil. Are your stupid kid?

I'm guessing the guy lived in extreme poverty and has a massive power fetish because of it.

>making shit up

He considers Luffy to be evil. Read Marineford. He didn't chase Blackbeard at all.

How come he didn't vibrate himself to make himself harder and live?

Why didn't he just create quake clones?

Captain:
Luffy
Three commanders:
Sanji,zoro,jinbei
Rest of the ranking:
Cedar the pharmacist >robin=franky >brook>chopper=usopp>Nami

Stop being retarded.

He knows Luffy is Dragon's son. He targeted him directly at Marineford.
If his Justice is absolute, Luffy is a pirate so he's gotta go.

Why didn't he just use CoC and knock out at least half of the marines

Akainu wouldn't willingly team up with any pirates. Period.

he almost definitely grew up in a crime-filled shithole, probably a town that was razed by pirates and then pillaged by bandits regularly after
that's why he has boners for JUSTICE and for killing pirates

Whitebeard died over 6 years ago now

He showed Bonney the true meaning of D. though.

No you don't. It was four posts long, and you've hated half of what I said before anyway.

Seems to obvious.
Maybe he was actually under the rule of a corrupt Marine like Morgan and killed them all for their warped sense of Justice.
Decided to adopt the stance of Absolute Justice and make the marines great again. I mean he didn't hesitate to try and kill Coby in front of everyone so I doubt he has little problem killing other marines.

Wanda's hands/paws look like this, so maybe it's the same for other minks.

I'm seriously genuinely curious now.

Love this.

GODAMMNET
GODAMFUCKINGDAMINT

I TYPED OUT AT L;'DR FOR YOU

AGAIN

AND LOST IT

AGAIN

FUCKYOUFUCKONEPIECEFUCKTHISTHREADANMOUT

ALOS NO IDDINT KICK THEPOWER I CLOSED THE TAB BY MISTAKE TRYINBG TO GET MY GREEK GODS

OH YEAH, FOURTH ANCIENT WEAPON, CHRONOS, IT GIVES LUFFY HIS HAT BACK NO FUCK IT NOMORE IM GOING TO BED

can he use the planet's magnetic field? because that would be like a godlike power.

user despite unlimited powers oda will never allow characters to use their abilities to its fullest.