Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai

I really liked the first season, mainly the first 3 quarters of it though. I felt it got a little bit boring with the romance and second season, ist bad but it overdoes it with the romance. Wanted more of its style of comedy any recommendations?

bump

Boku no Pico, etc.

its like its 2010 all over again.

one last bump

I want to fuck Rikka Takanashi

>autistic_girl.jpg

Rikka is not autistic! You watched the fucking show, you know better! Shame on you.

Rikka a cute

>Kissanime/stream thread
>deleted in 6 (six) minutes

>rec thread
>48 (forty-eight) minutes and counting

S2 > S1

Fight me faggots.

she should have won

abso fucking lutely not

If she won, that probably would have made S2 > S1.

Because Rikka is kind of a shit.

Rikka is cute AND autistic

I wouldt mind talking about the show as well but no one else does.

She had little to no purpose in S2 she was just kinda there for the most part. And boring as balls.

The shoe for me was at its peak when it was about autistic girls doing autistic things.

why dont people like Rikka? She was fun to watch.

no because she stops being that way and it makes her depressed, not nonfunctional. It's a coping mechanism for her. Chuunibyo is not autism, since it's almost always temporary. Rikka is just holding onto it to protect herself.

Season 2 was complete garbage
Only good episodes were Dekorape and Nap Fight.

its was a joke m8 I watched the show

>not liking the class trip episodes

Too autistic for me.
In the first season was okay probably just because I hadn't gotten tired of her yet but the second season she just seemed exponentially worse. As in literally mildly mentally handicapped level. It didn't help that they introduced a version of her who was pinker, didn't take her autism as seriously, and was pretty much better in every way.

If you are in the mood for a anime comedy I say pic related is good. I feel that no one else has watched it.

I like Rikka alot but by the second season it started to get a bit annoying. I dont think the show needed a s2. a few more episodes sure. Or maybe S2 was just shit