Thanks frogs

Couldn't have made my delicious snak possible if france didn't invent fine cheeses bread and cured meats

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo
hewillnotdivide.us
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like your turkroach brethren took a shit on a plate.

>shitting on two fine aged cheeses, beef pepperoni & artisan multi-grain bred

There's this great little cheese shop in Kensington Market, Toronto. Crazy cheap and the stuff is just fantastic quality. You open the door and the smell blinds you. Giving out samples, huge variety, friendly staff. God damn.

Wine and cheese thread

Reminder: France invented the concept of a restaurant

But WHYD PIPO CANT COOK YOU GUYS

nearly all of french cuisine is from vienna, austria

The French may lose every war they've fought after Napoleon but French bread is legit.

Fuk u guy why are u making me jelly

>artisan multi-grain bred
Which I'm sure is delicious but not very French.

That looks like pepperoni, discount cheese, and old bread.

The fuck are you eating Ahmed?

Sometimes I go down there, buy some fancy crackers, sample some cheeses and pick one up, then buy some of this fermented pepper sauce and a bottle. Sauce on cheese on cracker. Flavor fills your whole body user.

>cured pork is 1000x times more tasty than cured beef but Muslims will never know

I invented you ya fuckin peasant

One's black pepper gouda, the other is some spicy one (forgot name but very exclusive) and the bread is really wholesome m9 back off

hey man congrats on your food, I know its not every day thing for you guys

we don't even have pepperoni
last i checked most major pizza chains here in b*kistan used some processed chicken meat abomination as a pepperoni substitute

>pakistan
>in france

Wow france is shameful

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo

prefer bread to crackers doe. You are one lucky fellar enjoy your cheese platters ;_;
will taste if offered.
Nice meem

Looks like some nigger-tier pepper jack chese and fried ring bologna.

whats the fermented pepper sauce called?

1)did France really? How about Rome.
2) do you truly think France does it better than anyone else? I don't see your sausages and cheese on any relevant foods.
3) you're compensating if you believe these things.

pepperoni is awesome but its pork. yall don't eat that there right? muzzie and all? pepperoni and ham sandwich with loads of veggies is the best thing ever.

This stuff. Goes well with everything. Marinate some pork or chicken in it for a day and you'll keep it in your fridge forever. Even put it on eggs. It's better homemade but I can never get the family together to make it.

No.

Asia, and again Rome.

ohh shit ive had it before a long time ago never seen it again. ill look online it was good. ever had pimento cheese? make that where i am all the time.

Looks like shit i ate in germany when i had a 2 euro a day food budget.

for fuck's sake do you think this is Sup Forums related!??!?!!?
FUCK YOU DUMB ARAB

whats a good spread cheese for bread?

Sliced cheese

>Sliced cheese
i said "spread cheese", you dunkey
>like a cheese ball or some shit

pimento cheese or brie is good. not sure on soft cheeses. i mean theres always cream cheese but its kinda bland. goat cheese is good with some things

>?!?!?!!?

Hilehddit
Dickcheese
U h8 france cuz u aint france at least we have kebabs while spanish food doesn't exist. How does it feel knowing the whole world loves mexican food but spain is only known as the cuck thats about to lose barcelona. Wtf is spanish food anyway fried bull testicles & olives? Fuk outta here pleb

>he doesn't have a $200 Razer mechanical switch gaming keyboard with a TeamLiquid theme

pleb

>two pieces of bread
>mayo on one piece
>whole grain mustard on the other
>two pieces of bacon
>leaf of lettuce
>two thin slices of tomato
>sliced dill pickles if I'm feeling adventurous
Objectively the best bite of food know to man

me too, yums

Black truffel cheese/Tomme de vache is the best cheese in the world, true patricians choice.

>snack
Enjoy heart disease, OP.

is that a paper plate? ugh fucking animal.

If I have I doubt it was anything past a cheap store brand. I assume it tastes somewhat similar? I'll probably pick that up next time I'm at that cheese shop then, thanks.
I'm sure you can order a jar online or something. The stuff is dirt cheap too, I get these small jars for 2-3 dollars.

This keyboard has survived through 2 razer and 1 logitech mouse. I owe it a full life.

hewillnotdivide.us
France will be shamed as long as this flag is allowed to fly over their country.

It's sweaty

making it is easy. get a jar of pimentos pic related. put it a bowl oil and all, add grated mild cheddar cheese and some mayo. add a lil paprika and cayenne pepper spice to it. if you want it to be really like southern pimento cheese add very finely diced pickled jalapeno peppers to it.
its not a real cheese just a dip.
you can make a grilled cheese with it, eat it on crackers or tortilla chips, or just add it to sandwiches, like ham or turkey. its awesome.

spain has some pretty good ham and porc you morron jew.
Never heard of tapas?
BTW im French

>is that a paper plate? ugh fucking animal
lel. Ive eaten off of junkmail before

Neat, thanks user.
I'd give you the recipe for the pepper sauce but you'd need 5 Portuguese women, a hand-crank grinder, a barrel, 10+ pounds of peppers, and 6 months.

>tfw have to be vegan because of health problems
No eggs, no milk, no meat. been doing this for a while. Life is pain. I am hungry all the fucking time

yeah im gonna find it online, it used to be in this shop i lived at a few years ago but have since moved.
for the pimento cheese theres recipes online that have exact proportions. i just do it to taste though. add enough mayo so its firm but not gloopy, should stick on a cip if you dip it and hold its shape. i know its one jar pimentos and nearly a whole block of cheddar, but i dunno if they sell cheddar in different sizes there.