Colorado General

Getting cold boys edition and as always fuck off we're full

>tfw pueblo uncucked itself but Colorado still went blue

FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL!

Fuck Off We're Full.

But seriously, why are the roads so fucking bad?
Why is a 2br apartment $1,600 a month?
Why is I25 fucked from 6:30am to 8:00 am?
Why did people have to park 2 miles from an air show, and walk to it?
oh I know, It's because we're full, FUCK OFF!

2 beds for only $1600??

I'll be there in 30 minutes.

2 beds in loveland mate. not denver. btw loveland is the hive of scum and villainy, tread lightly.

Going to go to Longmont I think. Close enough to Boulder jobs with saner prices.

Can anybody tell me why these mountain faggots vote blue? Is it just spics or whight cucks? My entire family is from colorado and we never talk politics. How can such a great state be so gay at the same time

I used to live in longmont. It's still boulder county, so boulder county taxes apply. I would sugest weld county, for lower taxes, but then you have to commute, which fucking hell. As long as you vote red you're cool, other wise fuck off, we're full.

>Boulder is referred to as the people's republic
>Greeley has been flooded with Somali refugee
>The rest are cucks who wanna feel stonk and progressive and have yet to ever deal with a minority

Cali fags mostly. Next time you're out driving around, look a everyone's plates, you'll be shocked by the number of cali and new jersy tags.

Sorry. Tried to talk to people in Boulder about the world and they gave me the fluoride stare.. Longmont isn't too bad. Try and afford land in Nederland and lyons before it sky rockets.

Im wondering myself but i think its because all the rich califags settle in those areas

this

It's mainly because of spics, homeless bums that come here for the weed and commies from Cali that also come here for the weed.

>tfw Arapahoe Basin is open

any of you bros been out skiing yet? I just had my second day of the season.

also this

Its not even the same place in my life time. I was born in Aurora and it was just starting to get a little dangerous around that time. I went back a year ago and lets just say it wasnt the same.
>Aurora is a center of Colorado's refugee population. There are about 30,000 Ethiopians and Eritreans living in the Denver-Aurora area. There is also a sizable population of Nepalese refugees.[29][30]

Get fucking cold already!
And for whatever reason Ive been seeing a huge amount of people from Chicago in the last 6 months move in my county. Its nuts really.

>captcha is 'mexico vehicles'
yes captcha alot of mexicans too

Fuck, I don't want to get cucked by Boulder. How's Lyons?

>yes captcha alot of mexicans too
But goy, dont you like being able to buy tomales in every single safeway parking lot?

I want to live like a hermit on the outskirts of a small town like Cripple Creek. Small towns in Colorado are still conservative, yes?

still boulder county, and full of weirdos, and biker gangs on the weekends. If you work in boulder, there's not much you can do. Either weld, or larimer county are you're best bet for commuting. But the traffic is so bad now, it takes like an hour to go 20 miles.

Eh, I suppose but then you run the risk of them being meth/opiate hives depending on how small you go.

>city people blue
>rural and suburban retards red

every single time

>gave me the fluoride stare
Yeah its real and it really fucking annoying..

The rural people in the mountains voted blue you dumb leaf

this.

I saw a guy that looked like he was straight out of mad max. He was bald, no shirt, black pants, and had a huge revolver strapped to his chest walking sown the middle of the road. needles to say, no one wanted to fuck with him to tell him to move.

wtf is wrong with you cucks. i'm in a duplex for $400 a month. My advice move to an affordable place and build a farm

Thanks user. I just want somewhere to raise a few kids until going rural. Colorado looks fucking perfect with the nature, rock climbing, and its gun laws.

Sedalia Colorado

Ive only skii'd once in my life at monarch and it was a blast. I plan to do alot of it this winter so i dont wallow in depression for not being able to ride my motorcycle. I know i can rent skiis but can i get gear without it costing an arm and a leg?

Paying $2100 for a one bedroom right now lad. The job pays well though. Guess I'm one of those rich Califags.

I was raised in Aurora too. My family got the fuck out of dodge the moment it started going downhill back in the early 90's

Well, now kids are involved, holy fuck are the schools over-crowded. I'm going to uni out of state and never coming back. Fuck Colorado, it's gone man, there's homeless people everywhere, schools are too full to take new students, car insurance in rising every month due to high morons crashing, I can't take it anymore.

75k midwest faggot here. trade is always good pay

Aurora here. Cold as fuck.

Im moving out there one day and having kids so that will vote red am I welcome? also very pro 2A

At least it didn't stick man, that shit sucks when it does.

Go back

Cars outside have a nice dusting. Had to turn on my heater for the first time this year. Good thing I got a car port before the last snow storm a few weeks back.

I haven't left yet, but I got plans to. I feel like , but about Cali, probably much worse.

go back before we make you go back

Small towns are mostly conservative. But it really depends. If you really want to live like a hermit I'd suggest somewhere like Lake City. It's almost 100 percent white and is surrounded by some of the largest forest areas in the state.

>Paying $2100 for a one bedroom right now lad
WTF? where?

Boulder's tap water was a truly frightening thing to behold

I never had a car port, you're starting out better than where I am now. My car is 100% outside.

Just wait till the amazon center opens up here

You won't even know I'm a transplant m8.
SoCal

When is the best time to visit colorado? I want to do a tour of the nationalparks, take a detour through wyoming. Is the weather good in august/september?

Get out

Never, stay out.

>*teleports in2 ur state*
heh nothin' personnel kid

>August
It'll be 90
>September
It could be 80 outside or it could be snowing. There is no in-between

>not wanting my shekels and the possibility of my seed to bleach the 56%
What die he mean by this?

It's always cold, or hot, you never really know.

Colorado weather is funny. It can be 75 degrees in January and you can die of hypothermia in June.

But around that time it's generally nice. Plus you get to see the Aspens turn. In the mountains you generally don't see the first big snow storms until October.

>tfw you actually enjoyed rooting for the broncos for decades until they started chimping and showing how much they hate us

Avs, nuggets, and rockies stink, whose /ourteam/ now?

I grew up in Boulder. Its a city filled with rich drug addicts and lunatics whose only two modes of thought are either wanting to kill themselves or drugging themselves on a cocktail of moral superiority and Xanax.

Every CO team sucks. That last superbowl was rigged.

>not watching the Sky Sox

>Tfw the avs and Rockies aren't your team because they didn't exist when you were growing up

Cry more bitch

someone bring me some weed, its my sleepy time medicine im not an addicted degenerate i just like to feel sleepy time all day and night thank you

CO won the last SB dude.

What are you talking about?

Trump

If you didn't cry, or almost cry, from joy on election night, U G A Y. It was like 1,000 superb owl wins

damn nigga u older than me

i remember the kids with cool dads took them out of school to attend the first rockies game ever. assholes with their cool dads. and then there were the fatherless kids who got to have the cool "Big Brother" guy take them out of school for little trips to get molested. us mediocr dad havers can't win.

daddy issues

Yeah I completely spelled that out you dull fuckwit.

I voted Zoltan Istvan. Next time he will probably get my vote.

>SoCal
if you vote to the right, get out, come to vegas.

maybe you can find someone to fuck that looks like your mediocre daddy

>If you didn't cry, or almost cry, from joy on election night, U G A Y. It was like 1,000 superb owl wins
This!

tfw Colorado sounds comfy and has snow and lots of places for hunting/recreation/other shit

Anybody live in Grand Junction? i heard its less than 1% nigger there.

This. Politics is the best spectator sport.
>hey guys I'm a based Republican Californian
Fuck off
>you're just jealous and stupid and poor I'm going to come enrich you rural and suburban retards
Why is there one of these every Sup Forumsorado thread?

>Why is there one of these every Sup Forumsorado thread?
Because only morons think they make everything better by just being around..FACT

I walked around the CU Boulder campus wearing a MAGA hat on Nov. 9th, and felt like Julius Caesar.

Also, no one was at work or in class despite it being a Wednesday.

If god's not a Trump fan why are sunsets orange?

Have you filled out your ballots, lads and laddies?

>get ballot
>its only schoolboard shit
>throw it away

>I walked around the CU Boulder campus wearing a MAGA hat on Nov. 9th, and felt like Julius Caesar.
>Also, no one was at work or in class despite it being a Wednesday.

How awesome was it? How empty was it? Any Hispanics looking around afterwards? looking afraid?

GJ is kinda depressing, but closee-ish to Moab and Vail or Steamboat. Palisade or Paonia would be cool to buy property.
tfw WP opens Nov 15

live in boulder in a rv. it's been getting chilly lately burr burr

I remember that I was in disbelief when the results rolled in around 1AM here, and that I almost didn't believe it had happened in the morning.

And user, honestly. If over half the school didn't show up do you think any of the Mexicans were going to be there?

We had our first decent snow of the year from about Denver to Larkspur, traffic was atrocious. Still waiting for the rear-wheel-drive SUV fags to flip their vehicles and get BTFO. Maybe then they'll fuck off.

It's too bad Colorado did not go to Trump. But it has been wonderful torturing all those fucking liberals here this last year!

All those Hillary voters just hide and stay quiet at this point because they know we are looking for them.

Hey you have alot of empty land the "we are full" thing is crap. Yeah Denver/Bolder is bad but guess what I dont count anything east of the range actually Colorado its just Kansas far west. The National forest areas are super empty lots of small towns to live in.

Great line

>"we are full" thing is crap.
Nope. We might have land that is empty but its not for others to pour into, to fill up, only to burden and out vote the natives.

as someone that's from colorado; hillary only won in this state because of the califags in the front range. that blue line going down the middle, that's the front range. right where the mountains reach the desert. all the califags moved there from their shithole to places like estes park, aspen, etc. the rest of the state is very conservative.

oh and theres a lot of illegals over in pueblo. surprised that trump won that county.

Bought my land and building my house next year. Nothing you bitches can do about people moving in. LOL

Costilla county has 5 acre plots for 5000$ and building codes are lax. Internet is alright too.. if ur close to town. Move in boys

good to see other Colorado anons here.

I propose that we just legalize running Californians off the road and killing them, anyone else agree??

Moved into the 80210 a couple months back but haven't been able to find my scene yet until the snow hits. What's there to do in Denver besides smoke weed?

>In b4 full