Why do British women drink so much?

Why do British women drink so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

[email protected]/story.php?story_fbid=1516373645116076&id=877847508968696&refsrc=https://m.facebook.com/entiempocomunicaciones/videos/vb.877847508968696/1516373645116076/&_rdr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you lived in england how else would you deal with the continuous suffering of being a colony of your old colonies

To forget the pain after getting raped by a muslim. I believe, women are required to let themselves be raped by one to not offend them. This is law in Sweden, as well. I may be mistaken, but I am pretty sure this is accurate.

Bongs btfo

I don't know but it makes my dick really hard.

British people are subjects not citizens. It's how they deal with the fact their ancestors have been lowly peasants for over a thousand years. All the British people with balls leave.

Because they live in England. Nothing else to do but drink and jerk off to pictures of the queen.

disgusting.

all those fucking muslims every fucking where

>Implying bongs haven't been drunkards for centuries

Why does anyone drink so much? Fuck... this shit keeps me up at night

>t. alcoholic.

Classy!!!

martin amis reckons british people in general binge drink due to the humiliation they fell from losing the empire. we went from being one of the most important nations in the world to not even being the most important nation in europe anymore

Bongs are all drunkards.

To keep them from killing themselves.

Sage the fuckin BS threads ...who friggin cares

>mfw no drunk bong qt to take home and fugg

wtf is this creature?

because slags?

Hah, that's true! Although, I personally don't drink.

They need to in order to get up the courage to shag their ugly bulls. Sad!

That my leaf friend is whats considered a 10/10 female in bongland.

Are anglo-saxon the niggers of western europe?

that's Bernard.

It is hilarious how just slightly "off" britbon slits are. All of them are so...almost attractive. Every single last one. Jesus christ...british women are dogs.

Yeah but I would stick my penis in either one of them given the opportunity.

nope. niggers are.

because they have no class or creativity to make like colorful and enjoyable any other way.

They want to get filled in. Why the hell else would they drink?

lol fuck me

hahahaha

> and marry and have childrin!

gotta save the white race somehow

I feel it's because young whites in Britain have been brought up being shamed by the TV for slavery, colonialism, the holocaust etc. and don't feel a spiritual pride in the country or a spirit of oneself. Me, personally, don't give two shits about jews or blacks, so I'm able to feel pride and keep away from degeneracy, which people hide behind.

yeah but will they?

they call them slags for a reason matey. On a serious note, with the recent sweeps in the U.K. I recommended any bros make an exit plan from your country. When the economy slows down shit is going to get weird over there

Decadent vaginakin drinking their market value away on shot at a time
Bring back the reins, bring back the chains. These animals are a danger for themselves and others

Shock collar wife training technology is here!!! How to correct your spouse.

Made me kek

Why would you humiliate drunk people. Just let the kids have some fun once in a while geez

>taking a drunk girl home to fuck
I will never be that desperate and without class.

This. Who hasn't had too much to drink and puked outside of a bar or club?

It's a rainy little island invaded by sand niggers and everyone has to pretend everything is ok. Even women feel the stress from that, even if they won't admit it.

Women shouldn't drink. He makes them in disgusting ham planets.

Also men should drink but not get drunk. Getting drunk is for fags.

I shall not stand for such slander! It's time to take the cane out of the cupboard, and give you all a dam good thrashing!! ;)

I've seen so many retarded faggots on here talk shit about weed and then say "but alcohol is okay cus it''s been part of muh western culture forever"

Alcohol is fucking degenerate

Average British (((women)))

First post best post.

You have a point! But come on look around you!

Here is how mexicans deal with female degeneracy since you like thrashing so much.

[email protected]/story.php?story_fbid=1516373645116076&id=877847508968696&refsrc=https://m.facebook.com/entiempocomunicaciones/videos/vb.877847508968696/1516373645116076/&_rdr

I was not being serious! I was sounding like a 19th century school teacher.....

that pic looks pretty gay

I get the boarding school headmaster humour, don't worry. I didn't actually think you were one.

Ah splendid! Sorry to have doubted you dear boy!

I haven't. I don't drink.

fpbp.
bongs nuke yourselves.

It's a good theory.

I mean, WW2 explains why the Germans are such cucks to mass immigration and why they have crazy sex fetishes (latter also for japs).

Why the fuck is this thread still going.??? Fucking lame as fuck . Sage now !!

this.

No problem my man. It is just that when you said thrashing it reminded me of the video in the link someone posted last night. Just replace the @ in the link if you want to watch it.

Have you ever been to England? Everything is so fucking grey. It's like living in Seattle without the good music

Tattoos are degenerate

s a g e

Go out and try it. It's fun.

they know they ruined everything
need to use alcohol to overcome cognitive dissonance
and make their "mistakes", like lottery
> maybe if i get shitfaced, i'll wake up pregnant and engaged

so many of them are directionless and tired. they want meaning and purpose but they've been been pozed for so long they think hedonism and free choice will make them happy and as they feel worse and worse.

>be brit
>drink irish beer
>watch german/brazillian football teams
>pray to muslim god

they don't have much to live for desu

Why are they dressed like they want one night stands but with a bunch of women at the time of night they are throwing up..
Do they subconsciously want to get married but the only way they know to find a guy is single mixer bars?
Protip: the best drinkers don’t dress like they hope to be undressed.

because they have to look at british men

Holy shit, kek

BTFO
T
F
O

Girl on the left is qt, and tolerant of dependent retarded subhumans hanging off them and vomiting.

Sounds like baby-making wife material to me, my dudes.

Martin Amis is full of shit and is projecting his own sense of inferiority onto the British people.

Top Kek

More like a 4/10

Fucking kike get out

Same reason men do, to make the women look fuckable

because british women are slags

Because England is boring as fuck

>The greyness
>The weather
>Poorest standard of living for a country with this amount of wealth
>Mass immigration
>Loss of religion
>Loss of tradition
>shaming of national pride
>Break up of the nuclear family
>guilt culture
>Americanized pop culture
>cult of death and virtue signalling
>Long tradition of drinking culture
>General feeling of hopelessness about the whole country
>1984 Government and oppressive police
>Ugly women
>Lack of decent industrial careers for men after everything was outsourced and men were forced into call centre jobs etc

slags m8

Its a privilege knowing Ill live long enough to see the last Saxon traitors die out .

I think you need to relax

australian women drink just as much. most western women are complete degenerates, it's not just isolated within britainistan.

>tfw you'll never marry a loyal, classy, non generate whore like your grandad did

Men engage a binge drinking culture and women gaining equality = being men.

We drink because we are absolute fucking lads.

Aren't those two whores from Gang of Thrones?

because all they have are British men

Because they are absolutely lost. Their bodies are degenerating and their lives are becoming more and more meaningless. They were fed a lie as they grew up and are facing the consequences. Alcohol is very addictive. Being an attractive wife to a high status man and starting a family wasn't prioritized enough. Now they don't have a strong enough reason not to drink and their few moments of fooling themselves into thinking everything is okay usually involve drinking.

>i have autism the post
or because drinking is fun to do on the weekends

This but more because the weather sucks.

Damn, the girl on the right has a nice snatch.

>be brit
>can't drink
>drink anyway

Yeah. Even subconsciously, being in the last generation of a dying empire is psychological poison. Here's the real red pill on bongistan: the brits are drinking themselves to death for the same reason American Indians drank themselves to death. When you can see your own extinction, it's very hard to keep fighting. Some do. Some Indians, some brits. But when you see your fellow people, your compatriots, giving up, the pressure for you to give up is like an ocean current. And you can see it in the US as well... let's all of us try and turn it around. Don't give up Brits! And Americans, stay strong. We can still win. It's a long shot, but here we are!

nig on the pic is less of a nig than those whores

underrated

We don't drink alot
We drink to get drunk
It's not like frogs who have a small glass of wine with every meal, British women go alcohol poisoning tier every few months

This

what bollocks, it'd make sense but most of the drinking scum don't even know what happened last Tuesday let alone the history of this nation and the education system certainly isn't teaching it.

the most damaging and humiliating way to drink. pretty common for places that have no day-to-day drinking culture.