youtube.com/watch?v=wOlpm0DAAVc&feature=youtu.be&t=44
youtube.com/watch?v=QSMi3gemApc&feature=youtu.be&t=920
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjVzQCNUnNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what happened to his nose?

Yup, I'm thinkin its a based black man!

These fucking freaks

>tfw this pic isn't even that much of a hyperbole

I think he was in some sort of accident. Seems to have trouble moving his face.

i was thinking he had a repaired cleft lip / palate

Hey, this is actually a pretty good video. Thank you. I like how he's not even really asking tricky questions. He's just letting them look fucking disgusting

Can you imagine women being any more retarded by simultaneously claiming they are a slut but at the same time not a slut? Whew these women are lost without men they are just ripening our culture to be invaded. Niggers and any other culture/race that lives through this degeneracy should be extremely concerned about the implications of allowing people like this to hold political power. Of course when I say nigger I’m talking about the 1% that have more foresight then the rest of their brethren.

They want to be feminists, but also have a husband. Those two things can't be merged in the way they want

thass amazin

I'm glad slutwalk exists. It's not as degenerate as the folsom fag parade because the people seem to have just forgotten that being a "slut" usually involves juggling a dozen dicks once in a while.

Romans happened.
Kidding. I like this guy.

I love how in the latest Jesse Peterson video the abortionist is like "whats amazing Jesse?" on two or three occasions without realizing he means "it's amazing you think that".

Please keep up good work on the interviews! I know its someone at the fallen state posting these threads, lol

BASED BLACK MAN

bump. a good thread in the sea of shit.

that slut made a point how MEN are letting women down.

inb4 i cant watch this video cause he is NIGGER!!!!

Nah m8, he is just black. Niggers are the thuged out braindead blacks you see in the mainstream media like pic related.

Retard.

Are these crazy bitter whores Christians in hiding or something???? I am confused.

Problems?

>He's just letting them look fucking disgusting
SO, WE'RE AT THE SLUT WALK, ARE YOU A SLUT?
>rreeeeeeeeee

"I'm a proud slut!"
>do you believe in god?
"Yes!"
>does god want you to be a slut?
"RREEEE stop causing me cognitive dissonance"

this guy is a genius, he's an old black guy so they have to virtue signal to him

if he was white they'd just tell him "fuck off nazi hurr hurr"

>are you a STHLUT?
>ha..um..yeah...er...I guess?..well no...but haha yes...uhm...

unironically based black guy

Holy shit is this the holy grail of liberal pussy? I'm 100% going to the next one and smashing some commie degenerate pussy.

God bless you unironically based black man (and user).

He's black? Shit, I totally thought he was wearing black face and that was the joke...

>2 minutes in
>what are you guys dressed as
>we are... we are hoes hahahaha
>so you're saying you are whores?
>no we... we are dressed like... like sluts, like... like me. Im dressed like me, thats what being a slut is all about

bitches dont even know what the fuck dey is.

I think it is funny how you clarified the unironic usage of "based" it has followed the exact same trajectory as "groovy" for many of the same reasons (overuse, normies, boring old people, etc)

These women are completely confused and have to jump through mental hoops to even explain simple questions

It gets even better, he calls bullshit on white privilege with these jews in this one

youtube.com/watch?v=cTVrwtTg0D8

IT'S ABOUT SLUTS TODAY

shluts

Is this the most noble black man in America? Look at the pain in his eyes

Honorary black man right here guys

i mean honorary white man

Jesse Lee Peterson is the only real based black man alive....He's had Richard Spencer AND Jared Taylor on his show

Wow you're so right fuck racism and stats n shiet

Shlus

This guy is a genius, this stronk black woman starts strawman-ing like brainlet liberals always do "everyone is a slut" and he just pretends to listen, ignores her, and just repeats his original question

ARE YOU A SLUHHHT???

old
black
handicapped

with him they've lost all nazi-calling powers and are completely lost

all based black guy memes aside hes one of the most decent black youtubers ive seen

enjoy the show and stop trying to divide and conquer, you filthy kike

Conversely statistical outliers DO exist! Surprise!

>I'm a virgin

I call Bullshit

Meant to reply to
This faggot.

Kind of a long video, I w as watched 10 min. People here are right, the dude gets a pass because he's black. If he was white they'd tell him to fuck off immediately. That's pretty eye opening.

You're right, we should be uniting all based POC with our fellow white men. Thanks, fellow je- I mean, white person.

>yeah I'm a slut!! Wooo!!

>men respect me! I'm not a slut!

The absolute state of our society, god help these poor women

>If he was white they'd tell him to fuck off immediately. That's pretty eye opening.
these videos are multi-leveled redpills

fuck of /leftypol/ shill

Ohhh no did I say something bad about your precious nigger? Oh- I'm sorry, your *based person of color.

He used to be a jew but decided to join the light side.

>5:35
>you dont look like a slut. How did get here are you lost?
>well what does a slut look like
>points to some one in stripper straps dancing

kek. I love this guy.

>Seems to have trouble moving his face.
i think this works to his advantage as an interviewer.

>i agree, men are letting women down
>everyone nods
>turns to the tranny "and you were born a man?"

pottery

Slut is... mmm... whatever slut is

>let's redefine the word slut by dressing and acting in the exact way defined by the traditional meaning of the word slut

Are you a SLUT, OP?

Fuck society! I'm a proud latina!

friend *FINGER SNAPS* in approval

youtube.com/watch?v=cTVrwtTg0D8&feature=youtu.be&t=571

ALL THE MEMES ARE REAL

this guy is litterally /ournog/
>obama is worst pres
>women are angry and shouldn't be trusted
>niggers are niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=xyJmiaoj9zY&t=96

>>i agree, men are letting women down
>>everyone nods
>>turns to the tranny "and you were born a man?"
caught that too

You can see the pain in his eyes. He's realized what a joke our country has become and in particular for his people. Every man deserves racial pride and this gentleman has it but you can tell he has little faith in his people ever bettering themselves. I know blacks are of lower IQ but the American government and (((them))) really fucked them over. Self-righteous left leaning idiots think they are doing them good when in reality they are just the tools (((they))) use to implement their agenda.

I remember he had Denis (((Prager))) on his show and he basically told him Jews weren't white lol

Wanna know how to make this go away?

Don't give them attention. Don't fuck them, don't kiss them, don't talk to them. Let them get depressed until they off themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=wOlpm0DAAVc&feature=youtu.be&t=44

Sad look in eyes
"What is this world coming too???"

Pauses for a momment...
"We gotta go find some more SLUHHTS"

Yeah there is no way

Timestamp for that? Can't watch whole vid rn but would like a kek.

what timeline have we created

second this

youtube.com/watch?v=QSMi3gemApc&feature=youtu.be&t=920

15:20

Do to the Jews what they did to us.

The end.

>make sucking dick great again!
I'd support it.
I only get my dick sucked once in a blue moon when all the planets and stars are aligned. Even then I'd be lucky if she shows any sign of enthusiasm.

Damn, his face is stuck making "MLK died for these degenerates?" face.

>women can call each other sluts and whores with no problem
>men will get it trouble if they call women sluts and whores
>niggers can call each other niggers with no problem
>white people will get in trouble if they say nigger
undeniable proof that women are the niggers of the two genders

Didn't watch and I can already tell you he asks about their relationships with their fathers.

close, he wonders what their parents would think :^)

Take away the spider jew and it looks exactly like a courtroom drawing of any number of recent SJW/antifa/fuck Trump/BLM/pro-commie events.

Good observation

Are you a SSSCCCHHHHUUULLUUUTT??

Its like theyre replacing the word woman with slut.

No woman will ever take responsibility for anything she does wrong. It will always be society, men, rapists, etc etc's fault. This constant redefining of words will lead to their downfall in the long run also.
>God will accept me for who I am XD
No he won't and isn't obligated to.

it's called newspeak

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjVzQCNUnNE

its hilarious how women literally took sexual freedom as trying to get fucked by as many people as possible.

they are cum dumpster. and its disgusting.

there is nothing hotter than a beautiful lady in a pretty dress with self respect. this girls are a lost cause.

he looks like a faceapp picture

I want to murder these fucking people.

And this is why the west is doomed.

theyre so shitty with their responses too
"these questions are really interesting..."
I would say "Im here to own the word slut... yada yada... its no longer a slur... etc etc" Theyre clearly there for public and instagram virtue signaling

There are very few ladies around anymore. It's sad.

>undeniable proof that women are the niggers of the two genders

It's gonna be fucking hilarious when white people start killing these freaks. I'm gonna be sitting back with a bag of popcorn laughing my ass off.

planning on sittin around

first vid i watched without skipping in a while
great to see the anger building up as he continued to use the word slut
even better when he forced them to call themselves sluts

There is no way anyone can watch this & not think the root of the problem is low IQ morons.
Something has changed these people & made them stupid. They have very weak logic.

hey look, its codi vore

Based black man

kek

That more looks like you, desu, you disgusting leftist civic pieces of shit. Fuck you.

someone post the timecode where he asks one of the SLUTS if she's a slut, if her friends are sluts, etc. etc., and she says yes every time... then he asks if her mother is a slut, and she just clams the fuck up and gets visibly caught in a mental infinite loop. funniest goddamn thing I've seen in my life

MLK was a degenerate. Lee Harvey Oswald did nothing wrong.

Like about 2% of these cunts are fuckable and even those are bat shit crazy.
>”virgin slut”

>codi vore
nice spot user