So what the fuck did they do after that?

So what the fuck did they do after that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l3xUiMcYB4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

starved to death, probably

Gotta question because I haven't seen Eva in years but when the 3rd impact happened did everybody turn to goo and thats it or was there major structural damage to the planet?

Became the new Adam and Eve

nice one

Could all dead people leave instrumentality and come back to life?

did anyone get that simpsons reference?

Did all animals turn into goo aswell?

what would YOU do when you emerged from your hikki status into a world that was barren and hostile to you OP? you could do that, RIGHT NOW and find out the answer.

that's the 10 deep 2 you part.

I would eat Asuka

ifyouknowwhatimsayin

As in cannibalize her? Probably necessary, just like I don't blame the Donner Party or those Argentine soccer players.

Yes, anyone can return

Couldn't they just eat the LCL people?

Not Misato and Kaji. Those two are never coming back.

Repopulate the earth.

Join a group of returnees and slowly become ruthless marauders, trading their humanity for another day and another meal.

They probably make a shed on the edge of the ocean or maybe hole up in the destroyed Nerv Headquarters and eat the food reserves there for a while, while they get back on their feet. Shinji stalks the beaches every day looking for people to appear and Asuka asks him when he gets home about about Kaji incessantly.

Eventually he reveals that Kaji never wanted to be alive and won't be coming back.

They also kiss when they are bored.

ya yeah yeah

>destroyed Nerv Headquarters
Too destroyed, it was inside the sphere 9 kilometers in diameter that was excavated by an explosion, lifted into space, then started dripping blood and burst into red twinkles. That white beach might not even be Japan.

Yeah white sand beaches are more of a tropical thing.

Using my gif eh?

So long as you don't eat the brain then I think there's no major repercussions. Eat that, however, and you're getting prions.

and my pic!

They were Uruguayan rugby players.

pretty sure it was just the goo. but rei's giant head, the evas, and the giant flood of LCL/blood from the black moon probably fucked a bunch of shit up.

Animals are earthbound, humans are aliens. Which makes me wonder what happened to all the animals on the planet? And even more weird, what the fuck is PenPen?

PenPen is a member of the First Ancestral Race.

He's a warm water penguin. They tell you that in the first encounter with him.

Misato's surrogate child that she wished Kaji fucked into her.

He gets replace by Shinji.

I guess it could be pulverized buildings, like post-apocalypse sea glass, but that would only work if it were decades later.

Pretty sure all life on Earth besides the angels came from Lilith.

They did say that Adam's Anti-AT-Field killed everything in Antarctica down to the microbes, implying that even bacteria have AT-field.

It's canonically uncertain how long it was until Shinji and Asuka washed up onto the beach, they could have been in instrumentality for decades or centuries.

Nah, you're wrong. It was a year at best. But it was prolly just a day.

You're fucking autistic.

A mascot characters for an okay action show people take too seriously.

>Rei looks incredibly sad
Asuka shenanigans must be difficult to endure.

Why didn't Kaworu just throw the Battle Royale necklace in the trash after he took it off Shinji?

Phases of the moon over the movie say at least two weeks between Instrumentality and Beach but that's likely unintentional and it's just full whenever it would look good. Shinji was alone at least long enough to give people up for dead and stand scrap wood up at the shore in memorial.

Isn't the area where they reformed also the same place where they fought the twin Angle together?

You are doing it wrong user.
Here, the thread goes like this: "What the fuck did I just watch?"

ignore my previous (deleted) post, I got it confused with the seasons.

You guys

What if at the end of the movie instead of strangling asuka... He stood over her, squatted down and hovered his ass in her face then ripped a fucking huge wet chili fart in her mouth. and he hangs his head in shame, shadowing his eyes with a long pause
>"You're disgusting."
then shinji says "I'm so fucked up" like at the beginning

youtube.com/watch?v=l3xUiMcYB4Q

The moevies

Wanted Shinji to cry over him forever.

Probably wandered out of whats left of Tokyo3 and the Geofront taking whatever provisions from various vacant stores and shit along the way.

Misato can because Rei collected her soul before she exploded.

Kaji is fucked though.

Fuck off you illiterate gaiafag.

>what the fuck is PenPen?
First time i watched evangelion i was sure he was going to turn out to be the last angel.

>Enangelion was a PSA about the evils of masturbation all along and no one noticed.

no, they had lcd which has all the nourishment their bodies need.
And besides its not like they couldnt find any food on the ruins nor the croplands that where shown.

Also probably fuck to repopulate earth.

Maybe but I am sure that humans where made when Lillith and Adam's soup mixed and thus creating the original sin.
The other living things are probably pure lillith thought.

>lcd

both of them are.
When instrumentality happened Rei asceneded to omnipresent state. That's why she was even in the 1st episode! She can be anywhere any time at the same time!

Rebuilt the world with mud and straw.

Is it just me or does any body else feel like Ritsuko is wearing sexy undies every day and secretely think about getting forcefully bent over the table.

I want to emotionally abuse and tease her with my dick.

>secretely

Sup Forums poster detected

>Could all dead people leave instrumentality and come back to life?
Do you mean dead as in tang'd or those who died before instrumentality?

Yeah. Remember how the gang all got together to clap for Shinji?

its the resurrection of the death, like in the scriptures. Anno and company probably didnt realised how good they nailed it, they probably never will.

Baby will look just like Rei to really get under Asuka's skin.

It doesn't matter.
None of it matters.

It matters a little. The movies should have shown what they did after.

This user understands it

Shinji spends the rest of his life getting bossed around by her I guess.

>Shinji I call being leader and so you go make us a house.

Hi, Ghost.

Yo

I just finished evangelion. 26 episode with director cut and eoe and shits.

How the hell this kaworu nigger popular? he appears like 1 episode near the end wtf???

Also rei is fucking nothing. She's nowhere. I cannot like or hate her because she nearly didn't exist. Heck she have as much screentime as ritsuko.

3 Main characters should've been Shinji Asuka and Misato IMO.

Those were the three main characters. Shinji's problems were the forefront, followed by Asuka's and Shinji's relationship with her, and then Misato and her struggles with Kaji and life and work and the truth.

>How the hell this kaworu nigger popular?
Fags, man. Fags.

source?