strawpoll.me/11165199
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hajizuru next week, friends!

>Characters die
>"Their characterizations had no point at all!"
Welcome to DanganRonpa buddy!

First for kohacka laughing at us

What's the end game, lads?

Why do we continue to watch this hack's anime?

Only Hopeman can still save this.

>Opening's name is literally Dead or Lie
Like pottery

I'm literally blind, what's this medicine bottle thing people are talking about?

>implying Kirigiri is dead
Rule 7, motherfuckers

Damn, this was like Chimera Ant arc level.

I just want to see Jabberwock island again.

First for Makoto shooting Persona right in the face and becomming Hopeman 2.0

If they kill Sonia we riot!

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZORaiden's not allowed

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo
I'm excited over seeing him as well, my friend! I'm curious as to what happens to the fleet!

This is the first time i've been desilutional as fuck for an anime character, i just don't want to accept Kirigiri died and i'm not even a kirigiri fag.

strawpoll.me/11102595/
strawpoll.me/11152323/

We'll most likely see it closer to the end, like episode 11 or 12 of Future.

>I just want to see Jabberwock island again.

I'm pretty sure we aren't gonna see them until the last episode

Before pill bottle was found
>Civil discussion and mourning
After pill bottle was found
>THE HACK STRIKES AGAIN
>Clearly the mastermind (Ryota) uses his phone to control the Monokuma monitors and guide the attacker (Bandai) to his next target, who in turn becomes a Despair zombie and helps them kill the next target.

As long as the medicine is there, she has a chance.

>Implying that Kirigiri is going to die
The DR1 cast is basically untouchable at this point.
>Byakuya is going to survive his drop of a building on him
>Weedman is basically not even someone that Monokuma cared for
>Asahina got faked out with her death
>Touko is away with Naegi's sister
>Kirigiri took Magic Medicine from Seiko
>Naegi is the main character.

No matter how you look at it, they are all safe. It's dumb.

Royal assassination? THE COMMON FOLK WILL FIND THE CRIMINAL AND BRING HIM TO JUSTICE

Damn she has good legs, sadly she doesn't have any good doujins

Deep breaths user, she's gonna be okay. Place your hopes in the almighty bottle

It'll be next episode to keep the Kirigirifags on edge before they bring her back.

Stop it Juzofriend.

We must wait and see until next week if anybody can truly control our boy.

WHY

>No Akane tits filly with fluff
What are you doing?

WHO'S THE TRAITOR?
>Mitarai
>Munakata
>Asahina

What a sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

Somebody please post the brightened Ruruka image

Be honest, did you want her to die? Why or why not?

You know why

Can some put the baton rouge pic with juzo as the bike and munakata with the stick

lol @ her right ring-finger

>implying he won't rise and OPM the shit out of Yu before finally dying

Revolver Hopecelot

Well now that they wasted precious screentime on her death I would be mad if it was just another epic prank.

*turns to camera*
It was you! Zetsubou!

All of the above.

The only character who died this episode is the robot. Not because I like Kirigiri or Juzo, but because Kodaka doesn't have the balls. This is the same guy who couldn't kill any of the characters in DR2 and is about to absolve them of all their crimes thanks to DESPAIR ANIME. You know this is true.

Nah they're going to switch to jabberwock so we can't know about Kyoko and Juzo

I wanted her to die in DR1 so she would stop handholding me through the trials, it's too late to kill her now

I DON"T KNOW

The hidden 16th

Probably the one who can bench press barricades

What about candyslut

You forgot Ruruka.

Juzo is fucking DEAD. He got stabbed through the chest with a sword and was left bleeding out on the floor before the timer went off.

>naegi notices medicine
>he opens it
>It's empty
UPUPUPUPUPU

So I think Munakata might be getting a little crazy. Just a bit.

Yeah that also worked with Tengan right?

No, but look at her cute jugs, user.

Hands really are Komatsuzaki's weakness

>her body has emphasized veins, a bloody eye, a shadow that's a lot more purple compared to the rest of her face, and her NG code was triggered

if she's still alive somehow it will literally be worse than the entire arc being an anime, and the worst part is i know this hack is capable of asspulling something like that

>The only character who died this episode is the robot.
What about candyslut?

I hope the killer hacks her legs off

This
What's the point of solving shit if someone already had the answers to everything

She'll walk it off.

It's not like Tengan would have gone anywhere either, he was impaled on rebar. Munakata was essentially putting him out of his misery.

So why does the Super High School Level Swimmer have super biceps?

Tengan was a Mr. Miyagi motherfucker who probably had steel lungs.

Kirijunko vs Munkata vs Makato Triple threatmatch to determind whose Ideals Run the FF

Spends all her time carrying bitchboys around.

>She lives due to medicine fuckery (probably because she took it before sleeping and getting poisoned)
>half her body is dead though and she'll look like Monokuma for the rest of her life
I bet you fags wouldn't even some Monogiri pussy.

Who do they refuse to show us Kirigiri's bacon bits?

New and improved poll for boobs
strawpoll.me/11165199

It's komaeda

I never liked Kirigiri because I played DR1 with the English dub and her English voice is really really bad

HOooooooooooot

Can't sully people's waifu, they need to sell her merch.

>none of the above
Naegi

Man this shit sucks.

I just want to see Jabberwock.

Why are self-insert fags so pathetic? You guys are literally salty that an idea with a name is smarter than you.

No, but I did initially think that she was a robot in DR1 because of her knowledge of AI and her impressive strength.

She's my favorite DR female, so no. But now that they've done this I feel like it would be really cheap if she somehow ends up being alive after all.

It's a complicated feel.

WHO /NAEGIXASAHINA/ HERE

BACONHANDSFAGS BTFO
WE ARE VINDICATED

Why is Munakata able to compete with physical based talents?

where's the image of juzo clenching his fist during despair arc after getting cucked i need it for a friend.

Post the brighter version.

It's more like it wasn't fun solving the mystery when Kyoko was just standing in the back with all of the answers just waiting for everyone else to catch up to her.

>impressive strength
When was this again?

Kibou

I know. I just expect Juzo to land one final punch and then die. I know he's gonna die, I just want to see him punch Coldsteel right in the nads.

Anime logic really is shit, this anime proves it again tbqh.

Not coming off as mean, but do you crave the satisfaction of people voting your polls? Just asking, you seem to do these every thread.

I want to fuck a corpse

someone had the time and effort to make macaroons

Is this the goriest death in the series?

I forget when it was but she grabs your shoulder and stops you dead in your tracks with her grip.

I just like seeing what people think.

He had to have had some other talent before being elected to the Student Council. And everybody gets superpowers post-Tragedy anyway.

fuck off Kirigiri, aren't you supposed to be dead?

Traitor-kun is a savage.

But everyone already knows that her hands are baconated. Who are they going to turn off by this point?